At Dorset's famous and well-respected Swannery, you can walk among a colony of actively breeding swans, making it the only place in the world where this is possible.Swannery has been voted BEST FAMILY ATTRACTION IN DORSET by the Good Guide to Britain.
What you get
Treat the family to a trip to Abbotsbury Swannery where, at any one time, there could be up to 1000 friendly mute swans wandering around. Do it for less when you exchange £2.50 in Clubcard vouchers. Every £2.50 exchanged gives you £10 back in Swannery tokens to put towards your visit.
The swans here are totally comfortable with the constant stream of people they attract. In fact, even during the mating season, you can walk among their brimming-with-eggs nests. You might even be able to photograph a hatching or newly-born signet or two.
Perfect for kids and adults alike, the Abbotsbury Swannery is a real sight to see during a trip to Dorset and, as final tip off, see if you and your children can find the right path to the gigantic, mysterious willow egg within the county's largest willow maze.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Days Out,
additional information about Days Out (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Great Day OutBy boatylot21 April 2015aged 45 to 54Female
I wasn't sure what to expect from the swannery - would be able to do fill a day just looking at swans? However there was no need to worry. We used our Tesco Vouchers for a family ticket which gave entrance to the Swannery, Farm and Gardens. We spend most of the day at the swannery, had an hour or so at the farm and have saved our garden tickets for another day. At the Swannery, the Go Karts were a great hit and enabled all of us (older teenager to 6yr old and mum and dad) to have fun together. The swans were fascinating - they were laying their eggs, but it was interesting to just watch their behaviour and the kids got to help with the feeding.There was a great maze there too which kept us entertained. All in all a really good day out care of Tescos.Date used : 10/04/2015
- Worth a visitBy gillsparks27 October 2014aged 35 to 44Female
We purchased a passport with our tesco vouchers which we used to visit the swannery and the illuminated gardens In the evening at abbotsbury. Both were well worth a visit, we got to feed the swans at the swannery - there really is nowhere else like it - there were hundreds of them !. The illuminated gardens were also very unique and had a magical feel to them but they are only open for a few weeks at the end of October.Date used : 23/10/2014
- WOW!!!! Fantastic day out.By swag03 July 2014aged 55 to 64Female
We have visited before and were looking forward to our return trip, we were not disappointed, the baby swans had hatched and were adorable, feeding time was brilliant and being able to help was amazing. We had a lovely walk around the Swannery and found out such a lot of information about these beautiful birds. We used our Tesco vouchers towards our entry fee which made it a BARGAIN day out. If you find yourself down in Dorset please visit the Abbotsbury Swannery you will not be disappointed.Date used : 23/06/2014
- Brilliant Day Out!By supergranny16 June 2014aged 55 to 64Female
Had a wonderful day here - took my niece and great-nephew, he had never been before and loved it! Would recommend this for a family day out, but please leave dolls prams and scooters in the car, as that was the only down thing for me, having to avoid these items left in the middle of the paths. Otherwise? A wonderful tranquil place to visit and thoroughly recommended!Date used : 31/05/2014
- AbbotsburyBy Nanakins27 May 2014aged 55 to 64Female
We took our 10 year old grandson to Abbotsbury using the Tesco vouchers to get in. We got a family ticket to go in the Swannery, farm and gardens and it didn't cost us a penny! Great day out my grandson said it was the best day of his life. He especially liked the cygnets and the guinea Pigs! We used our Tesco vouchers without any fuss they just took them. Thank you Tesco and Abbotsbury for a great day out.Date used : 10/05/2014
Add to basket
• Please check all opening/closing times, dates and admission prices before your visit.
• Tokens cannot be used in food outlets or shops.
• For a full list of where you can use your Days out token(s) please read 'Additional Information'
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens may be used against standard admission, but cannot be used for galas, special events and/or shows, group bookings, season tickets or annual memberships.
• Tokens cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, scheme or promotion.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• **Local Call charges apply. Tokens cannot be used for Family or passport tickets.