At Dorset's famous and well-respected Swannery, you can walk among a colony of actively breeding swans, making it the only place in the world where this is possible.Swannery has been voted BEST FAMILY ATTRACTION IN DORSET by the Good Guide to Britain.
What you get
Treat the family to a trip to Abbotsbury Swannery where, at any one time, there could be up to 1000 friendly mute swans wandering around. Do it for less when you exchange £2.50 in Clubcard vouchers. Every £2.50 exchanged gives you £10 back in Swannery tokens to put towards your visit.
The swans here are totally comfortable with the constant stream of people they attract. In fact, even during the mating season, you can walk among their brimming-with-eggs nests. You might even be able to photograph a hatching or newly-born signet or two.
Perfect for kids and adults alike, the Abbotsbury Swannery is a real sight to see during a trip to Dorset and, as final tip off, see if you and your children can find the right path to the gigantic, mysterious willow egg within the county's largest willow maze.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Days Out,
additional information about Days Out (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Splendid day outBy Colb08 June 2015aged 55 to 64Male
The signets are beautiful and the sight of so many swan is amazing. Very natural so facilities quite limited.Date used : 01/06/2015
- swannery, gardens and farmBy wilfredtoadflax27 May 2015aged 45 to 54Female
I got an adult and child passport ( 6yr old) for 3 sites. Swannery very good, lots of cygnets towards end of May-early June. Nice staff etc. Go carts good and free! You get to feed the swans and get up close all round the site. Recommend. The Sub tropical gardens are ok, A nice enough place to explore, though, as reviews on trip-advisor say, really over priced cake!! The farm....really disappointing! If I had paid full price I would have been sorely miffed!!! I think paying full price for any of it seems steep but good if you have enough points.Date used : 21/05/2015
- Exceeded our expectations.By 1badger22 May 2015aged 65 or overFemale
We, the grandparents, used our Tesco vouchers to visit the Swannery with son, daughter in law and 4 year old granddaughter whilst on holiday and it was a fabulous day out. Little Lucy was so excited to see the tiny cygnets and the swans on their nests/eggs - so many of them! They were also cootes with the tiniest of babies as a bonus. Staff were so friendly - the maze was a bit scarey, very well done. We walked to the farm rather too late to see the animals but had super cakes and tea and our granddaughter had a brilliant time on the huge indoor play area. Definitely recommend.Date used : 17/05/2015
- Great Day OutBy boatylot21 April 2015aged 45 to 54Female
I wasn't sure what to expect from the swannery - would be able to do fill a day just looking at swans? However there was no need to worry. We used our Tesco Vouchers for a family ticket which gave entrance to the Swannery, Farm and Gardens. We spend most of the day at the swannery, had an hour or so at the farm and have saved our garden tickets for another day. At the Swannery, the Go Karts were a great hit and enabled all of us (older teenager to 6yr old and mum and dad) to have fun together. The swans were fascinating - they were laying their eggs, but it was interesting to just watch their behaviour and the kids got to help with the feeding.There was a great maze there too which kept us entertained. All in all a really good day out care of Tescos.Date used : 10/04/2015
- Worth a visitBy gillsparks27 October 2014aged 35 to 44Female
We purchased a passport with our tesco vouchers which we used to visit the swannery and the illuminated gardens In the evening at abbotsbury. Both were well worth a visit, we got to feed the swans at the swannery - there really is nowhere else like it - there were hundreds of them !. The illuminated gardens were also very unique and had a magical feel to them but they are only open for a few weeks at the end of October.Date used : 23/10/2014
Add to basket
• Please check all opening/closing times, dates and admission prices before your visit.
• Tokens cannot be used in food outlets or shops.
• For a full list of where you can use your Days out token(s) please read 'Additional Information'
Terms & Conditions
• Vouchers can be used to purchase individual adult, senior, child and disabled tickets only. They cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or to purchase family tickets. They can also not be used to purchase souvenir brochures or items from our gift shop.
• Tokens may be used against standard admission, but cannot be used for galas, special events and/or shows, group bookings, season tickets or annual memberships.
• Tokens cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, scheme or promotion.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• **Local Call charges apply. Tokens cannot be used for Family or passport tickets.