Abbotsbury Subtropical Gardens
Spend a day at Abbotsbury Subtropical Gardens with views of the amazing Jurassic Coast and an assortment of luscious and varied gardens. No wonder they're among the best in the country.
What you get
Any trip to Abbotsbury Subtropical Gardens is guaranteed to live long in the memory and, doing so for less with Clubcard vouchers, compounds it even further.
For every £2.50 in vouchers you'll get £10 back in tokens to spend at the gardens. From there you're free to explore highlights such as the Colonial Tea House and its divine veranda overlooking the sunken garden; magical Camelia groves; and stupendous collections of Rhododendron and Hydrangea, something for which the gardens themselves are renowned.
Dorset's stunning Subtropical Gardens are a fantastic and relaxing way to spend a day in the sunshine with the family or a loved one. There are 20 acres of lush flora and fauna just itching to be explored.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Days Out,
additional information about Days Out (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Great purchase!By foxybrush02 August 2014aged 45 to 54Female
We swapped some of our tokens to take my parents to Abbotsbury Sub-tropical Gardens - it was very well worth it! Being able to spend d day in such fantastic gardens thanks to doing our weekly shop is such a bonus and makes such places accessible - hope to do the same again next year!Date used : 27/07/2014
- Well worth a visitBy Paulines721 May 2014aged 65 or overFemale
We were able to exchange our Tesco tokens for passport tickets and visited the gardens and swannery. We ran out of days and were not able to visit the children's farm, but have the rest of the year to do so. Abbotsbury gardens were full of colour and perfume filled the air. It was so peaceful with the noise of birdsong and gurgling water adding to the ambiance of these beautiful gardens. There is so much to see and even after almost three hours of just wandering or sitting on benches relaxing, we felt there were still some paths and areas that we had missed. There is a delightful cafe near the exit where we sampled the coffee and home made cake. We then made our way through the Garden Centre which is stocked with a variety of healthy looking plants. The Swannery was delightful with so many cygnets taking their first steps out of the nests and venturing into the pools for a swim. The babies looked so sweet and fluffy. We were amazed at how placid the parent swans were and they just ignored the human visitors. We also saw baby coots too. By the Fleet itself were one or two hundred 1 - 5 year old swans who had not started breeding yet. Amongst them were quite a number of geese and many other shore and water birds. A bird hide was further along the path by the Fleet so remember to take your binoculars for a better view. At 12 noon and 4pm, the staff feed all the birds and visitors are encouraged to join in and help. Two really good days out and we will definitely visit again. Thank you Tesco for making these visits possible.Date used : 14/05/2014
- a must to visitBy Ernie06 May 2014aged 65 or overMale
We go to Weymouth every year and No 1 place to visit is Abbotsbury But only as pensioners and the super value of TESCO days out can we continue to do this. Keep it UpDate used : 04/06/2014
- Excellent use of Clubcard vouchersBy BucksHoppy05 May 2014aged 65 or overFemale
The gardens are lovely at this time of year (end of April) with the camelias, rhodendrons, bluebells etc. in full bloom. There is a good restaurant with varied menu. An ideal way to use Clubcard vouchers as you get 4 times the value. Would do this again if in the Weymouth area and would thoroughly recommend it.Date used : 29/04/2014
Add to basket
• Please check all opening/closing times, dates and admission prices before your visit.
• Tokens cannot be used in food outlets or shops.
• For a full list of where you can use your Days out token(s) please read 'Additional Information'
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens may be used against standard admission, but cannot be used for galas, special events and/or shows, group bookings, season tickets or annual memberships.
• Tokens cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, scheme or promotion.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• **Local Call charges apply. Tokens cannot be used for Family or passport tickets.