Abbotsbury Children's Farm
Treat the kids to a great farmyard experience at Abbotsbury Children's Farm where they can cuddle and bottle-feed a whole bunch of playful furry creatures.
What you get
Children's Farm re-opens March 22nd 2014
Abbotsbury Farm will enchant young children for hours, so taking your kids here is a must if they're fans of interacting with farmyard animals. You can do it all for less when you exchange Clubcard vouchers.
For every £2.50 in vouchers exchanged, you'll get £10 back in tokens to put towards your day at the farm. From donkeys to guinea pigs, there's a veritable mass of animals at Abbotsbury that appeal to kids of all ages.
From the play area to goat racing, a budgie aviary and a collection of toy tractors, there's so much more besides just handling the animals here. The Great Barn is always a huge hit with its wonderful soft play area, slides and ball pool. It's also an education for adults and kids alike thanks to the cinematic presentation of Isaac Gulliver, Abbotsbury's infamous 16th Century smuggler.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Days Out, download this additional information about Days Out (download PDF file *) . Visit their website at www.abbotsbury-tourism.co.uk/childrens_farm/index.htm.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- We love this placeBy Georgie01 August 2013aged 35 to 44Female
Every time we go to Weymouth for our holiday we visit Abbotsbury. It's a really nice day for the children. They spend the day holding Guinea Pigs, riding the pony. They even groomed the pony once. There is even a soft play, which is always good! Would strongly recommend. Excellent with Clubcard Vouchers!Date used : 01/05/2013
- Great day outBy Bdom16 June 2013aged 18 to 24Male
We had a great day visiting Abbotsbury childrens farm and out daughter (20mths) loved it. We spent the morning watching goats race and driving toy tractors and then fed the baby lambs and goats. After that the hidden away soft play sheltered us from the weather and topped off a lovely family day. Would highly recommend!Date used : 15/04/2013
Add to basket
• Please check all opening/closing times, dates and admission prices before your visit.
• Tokens cannot be used in food outlets or shops.
• For a full list of where you can use your Days out token(s) please read 'Additional Information'
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens may be used against standard admission, but cannot be used for special events and/or shows, group bookings, season tickets or annual memberships.
• Tokens cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, scheme or promotion.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• **There is a small extra charge for pony rides. Tokens cannot be used for passport tickets.