Discover Britain's first purpose-built dinosaur attraction with its wealth of fossils and bones washed up from the coast around the Isle of Wight. It's perfect for a day out with family or just a leisurely jaunt alone.
What you get
From Iguanodon vertebrae to fossilised gastropods, Dinosaur Isle has a mass of prehistoric evidence and finds to keep enthusiasts enthralled. See it all for less with Clubcard vouchers.
Just by exchanging £2.50 in vouchers will get you £10 back in tokens for Dinosaur Isle and, from there, the museum is yours to explore.
The museum itself is full of skeletal displays and reconstructions from the Megalosaurus to the spiny-backed Polacanthus. Tables of fossils can also be observed, while the general surrounding area of the museum is perfect for walking the dinosaur track ways.
The Isle of Wight, hundreds of millions of years ago, was a thriving community of dinosaur life and, as such, provides a true-to-life environment where you can imagine prehistoric monsters prowling and scavenging. Experience it for less with Clubcard vouchers today.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Days Out,
additional information about Days Out (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Not overly impressed.By barb8525 August 2014aged 55 to 64Female
Stopped off from open top bus. Expected to spend a couple of hours, but were back on the bus an hour later. Took 5 year old granddaughter who oohed and aahed at the large exhibits, but soon lost interest. Activity room upstairs only had some painting and puzzles. Probably better for older children who can read all the info. I personally would have been interested if there without a young child.Date used : 04/08/2014
- Dinosaur IsleBy Bec7614 June 2014aged 35 to 44Female
This place was great - very educational and geared up for school children. Lots of lovely displays and activities. Ideal for a couple of hours' scientific fun. On the down side, the parking system is confusing, and the entrance was more expensive than it says on the Tesco Clubcard website, so I had to pay more on top of my vouchers. This was disappointing.Date used : 04/06/2014
- Informative and entertainingBy mummyanddaddy0931 July 2013aged 35 to 44Female
We spent a great afternoon here. There was something to suit everyone - digging for fossils in the sand for the 1 year old, quizzes to complete for the 6 and 8 year olds. IMpressive displays and models enjoyed by all. Very interactive, and in addition a classroom type area upstairs where little ones can do colouring, painting etc. A good way to spend a few hours.Date used : 29/07/2013
Add to basket
• Please check all opening/closing times, dates and admission prices before your visit.
• Tokens cannot be used in food outlets or shops.
• For a full list of where you can use your Days out token(s) please read 'Additional Information'
Terms & Conditions
• Vouchers can be used to purchase individual adult, senior, child and disabled tickets only. They cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or to purchase family tickets. They can also not be used to purchase souvenir brochures or items from our gift shop.
• Tokens may be used against standard admission, but cannot be used for galas, special events and/or shows, group bookings, season tickets or annual memberships.
• Tokens cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, scheme or promotion.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.