Diggerland is the UK's one and only theme park where you get to climb in the trough of construction machinery, drive JCBs, and co-ordinate crane arms all as part of a fun day out.
What you get
With Diggerland, you'd be mistaken for thinking it was a mass excavation site. But, with over 18 different rides all incorporating the use of construction machinery, Diggerland is a very different type of fun. Experience it all when you use Clubcard vouchers for a discount admission price. Just exchange £5 in vouchers and you'll get your Diggerland admission token.
There are four Diggerland sites across the UK: Durham, Kent, Yorkshire and Devon. Each site offers the same outrageous experience. Climb into the Spindizzy, or reach new heights when the Sky Shuttle lifts you into the air. See if you can lift objects off the ground by operating fully-functional crane arms, even drive around with your mates in your own JCB.
Diggerland is a wonderful family day out. Aimed squarely at kids and teens, adults will also enjoy taking part or watching their kids get scooped up like rubble at a building site.
How it works
1. Simply select the amount of Clubcard vouchers you want to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over will go back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your rewards tokens with Diggerland Token, download this additional information about Diggerland Token (download PDF file *) . Visit their website at www.diggerland.com.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- One of the most under-rated theme parksBy Mike14 May 2013aged 25 to 34Male
Took my family to Diggerland and have to say it was the best theme park i've ever been too for young children. All the rides there were suitable for my 3 year old and even some for my 2 year old (who was free anyway as less than 90cm). I find that they undersell themselves in terms of advertising as I never realised most the rides are aimed at toddlers. My advice to them is to take a look at their marketing campaign and my advise to parents with toddlers is take your kids here for a stress free day.Date used : 01/04/2013
Add to basket
The fine print
• Tokens cannot be used for special events and/or shows.
• Children under 90 cms will get in to Diggerland free of charge.
• A tokens is not a pre-booked ticket and is no guarantee of admission.
Terms & Conditions
Tokens can be exchanged for one adult OR one child OR one senior entry ticket for 1 day only. Children under 90 cms will get in to Diggerland free of charge. Height restrictions apply on some rides. Tokens cannot be used in food outlets or shops. Tokens cannot be used for special events and/or shows. Tokens cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, scheme or promotion.
•Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
•You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
•Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens issued after 13th August 2012 cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.