Diggerland is the UK's one and only theme park where you get to climb in the trough of construction machinery, drive JCBs, and co-ordinate crane arms all as part of a fun day out.
Diggerland is now closed for the winter and will re-open in Spring 2016
What you get
With Diggerland, you'd be mistaken for thinking it was a mass excavation site. But, with over 18 different rides all incorporating the use of construction machinery, Diggerland is a very different type of fun. Experience it all when you use Clubcard vouchers for a discount admission price. Just exchange £5.50 in vouchers and you'll get your Diggerland admission token.
There are four Diggerland sites across the UK: Durham, Kent, Yorkshire and Devon. Each site offers the same outrageous experience. Climb into the Spindizzy, or reach new heights with the Sky Shuttle. See if you can lift objects off the ground by operating fully-functional crane arms, even drive around with your mates in your own JCB.
Diggerland is a wonderful family day out. Aimed squarely at kids and teens, adults will also enjoy taking part or watching their kids get scooped up like rubble at a building site.
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of tokens you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Diggerland 1 day entry token,
additional information about Diggerland 1 day entry token (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- great second visitBy markmark29 August 2015aged 55 to 64Male
Visited on 11th August , really sunny day . Plenty of people about but no real delays only minimal queuing for activities. My grandson who is six was able to access most of the rides alone. He loved the mini excavators where he was able to lift ducks and knock over skittles . Very good value with Tesco vouchers but good value I believe even if you turned up and paid at the door.Date used : 11/08/2015
- Great day outBy LucyC23 August 2015aged 25 to 34Female
Visited on a day when not too many other people at the site, advantageous as no queues to participate in the activities. My 5 year old son very much enjoyed all the diggers and able to actively drive many of the vehicle safely. Also an indoor activity area for when damp with a JCB movie. A full day of enjoyment.Date used : 16/08/2015
- Tiny but great funBy BertiesGirl7521 August 2015aged 35 to 44Female
We've been here twice now (Devon), using our Clubcard Vouchers....and both times my children (4 and 9) have had a fantastic time. If you're expecting Alton Towers you'll be disappointed, but if you're just looking for a fun day out you certainly won't. We've been here on a warm July Saturday, or a cooler early-July weekday, but both times we've encountered little or no queues, friendly patient staff, good value when we were inside and lots of very different rides to occupy the kids. I wouldn't want to spend a fortune to come here, but the Clubcard offer is perfect. We'll definitely be back before the kids are too old!Date used : 01/07/2015
- A little bit differentBy Amanda2121 August 2015aged 35 to 44Female
Kent This is a really good day out. You can definitely spend a full day here. The kids need to be at least 90cm to go on most of the rides and there are some that they need to be taller. Good place to go if you have children of different ages as there is something for everyone. I would only go using my vouchers as it would work out pricey if you paid door prices.Date used : 20/08/2015
- Great use of vouchersBy DevonDuck18 July 2015aged 35 to 44Female
We had a great day out. Vouchers arrived in plenty of time which made it an affordable trip for us and visiting family. Everyone could do everything which we all enjoyed and it wasn't too busy, so could keep going on things. Great for kids and adults. Even in the drizzle, it's a good day out. And indoor area is nice and comfortable now too.Date used : 11/07/2015
Add to basket
• Tokens cannot be used for special events and/or shows.
• Children under 90 cms will get in to Diggerland free of charge.
• Entry tickets and tokens do not guarantee entry in periods of high attendance for safety reasons.
Please note: your entry token is not valid at Diggerland USA, opening spring 2014.
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens can be exchanged for one adult OR one child OR one senior entry ticket for 1 day only. Height restrictions apply on some rides. Tokens cannot be used in food outlets, shops, special events and/or shows, or in conjunction with any other offer, scheme or promotion.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
•Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.