Diggerland is the UK's one and only theme park where you get to climb in the trough of construction machinery, drive JCBs, and co-ordinate crane arms all as part of a fun day out.
What you get
With Diggerland, you'd be mistaken for thinking it was a mass excavation site. But, with over 18 different rides all incorporating the use of construction machinery, Diggerland is a very different type of fun. Experience it all when you use Clubcard vouchers for a discount admission price. Just exchange £5.50 in vouchers and you'll get your Diggerland admission token.
There are four Diggerland sites across the UK: Durham, Kent, Yorkshire and Devon. Each site offers the same outrageous experience. Climb into the Spindizzy, or reach new heights with the Sky Shuttle. See if you can lift objects off the ground by operating fully-functional crane arms, even drive around with your mates in your own JCB.
Diggerland is a wonderful family day out. Aimed squarely at kids and teens, adults will also enjoy taking part or watching their kids get scooped up like rubble at a building site.
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of tokens you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Diggerland 1 day entry token,
additional information about Diggerland 1 day entry token (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Fun day outBy ZoeAB15 November 2014aged 35 to 44Female
Child of 4 and grown ups had a fun few hours. Watch out for the rides by the entrance that are not included in the price. Not really a full day and I would recommend taking a picnic, the cafe food was ok but could have more variety than chip based meals. That said I would use my vouchers to go againDate used : 02/09/2014
- GREAT DAY OUTBy fifitrixibelle13 November 2014aged 45 to 54Female
Used Tesco Vouchers for entry to Diggerland, Devon for my son and friends for his 9th birthday. They all thoroughly enjoyed themselves and loved being able to drive real vehicles (there are height restrictions for some rides). We were lucky with the weather and queues generally were short. Didn't try the food in the cafe but the staff were helpful. You need to pay extra for some things such as dodgems but most things are included in the entry price. My son said it was his best birthday ever!Date used : 28/10/2014
- great family day outBy c12303 November 2014aged 35 to 44Female
We have visited Diggerland several times and it's just great! My two sons and especially their dad absolutely love it. Spin Dizzy which is a ride where you sit in the scoop of the digger and get spun around is brilliant. There are lots of different things to do with the diggers apart from digging, such as Skittles and hook a duck.Date used : 28/10/2014
- what a dayBy waiwais27 October 2014aged 55 to 64Female
wonderful,wonderful day out .children were soooooo excited when they saw the machines, and to be allowed to use them,well you can imagine! all they could say was WOW!!!!. well worth the the effort, will definately go again, thank youDate used : 25/10/2014
- Great time had by all!By YorkshirePudding07 October 2014aged 45 to 54Female
We enjoyed our day at Diggerland, Durham loads. It was a bad forecast so very quiet which meant we had VIP treatment all day. We went for my sons 6th birthday treat and the vouchers meant it was great value. My husband loved the 'big diggers' and my 9 year old son couldn't believe he was allowed to drive a real jeep and JCB. The staff were brilliant and the Shuttle was definitely the favourite ride, 'especially all the doughnuts and bumpy bits!' Great memories made.Date used : 04/10/2014
Add to basket
• Tokens cannot be used for special events and/or shows.
• Children under 90 cms will get in to Diggerland free of charge.
• Entry tickets and tokens do not guarantee entry in periods of high attendance for safety reasons.
Please note: your entry token is not valid at Diggerland USA, opening spring 2014.
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens can be exchanged for one adult OR one child OR one senior entry ticket for 1 day only. Height restrictions apply on some rides. Tokens cannot be used in food outlets, shops, special events and/or shows, or in conjunction with any other offer, scheme or promotion.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
•Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.