Diggerland is the UK's one and only theme park where you get to climb in the trough of construction machinery, drive JCBs, and co-ordinate crane arms all as part of a fun day out.
What you get
With Diggerland, you'd be mistaken for thinking it was a mass excavation site. But, with over 18 different rides all incorporating the use of construction machinery, Diggerland is a very different type of fun. Experience it all when you use Clubcard vouchers for a discount admission price. Just exchange £5.50 in vouchers and you'll get your Diggerland admission token.
There are four Diggerland sites across the UK: Durham, Kent, Yorkshire and Devon. Each site offers the same outrageous experience. Climb into the Spindizzy, or reach new heights with the Sky Shuttle. See if you can lift objects off the ground by operating fully-functional crane arms, even drive around with your mates in your own JCB.
Diggerland is a wonderful family day out. Aimed squarely at kids and teens, adults will also enjoy taking part or watching their kids get scooped up like rubble at a building site.
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of tokens you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Diggerland 1 day entry token,
additional information about Diggerland 1 day entry token (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Great dy outBy Gemmakay03 March 2015aged 25 to 34Female
Great day out by all the family.My little boy had a great 4th birthday there and his 7 year old sister had lots of fun to.My 7 year old could go on most of the rides herself but I had to go on rides with my little boy but he could still help drive.Both children really had fun and really enjoyed it.A really great day out by all of us xxDate used : 01/03/2015
- Diggerland with tesco reward vouchersBy ElizabethR02 March 2015aged 55 to 64Female
Fantastic day out at half term made even better by having free entry with tesco reward vouchers - £19.95 at the door prices so quite a saving. Grandchildren10 and 7 love diggerland and it is always a favourite destination during school holidays. Cafe expensive but you can bring your picnic. Indoor barn play and all the activities keep kids well occupied and active had to drag them away at closing time. Inevitable walk through the shop on way out but quite a few pocket money items. Parking plentifulDate used : 18/02/2015
- The best in the worldBy BJORN31 January 2015aged 17 or underMale
when I went there we had an awesome time there. "Oh daddy just one more go on the dumpers. Pleeeaase!" I loved absolutely every thing there was. I reccomend everything to anyone who hasn't been to diggerland(you've got to go on the spin dizzy!)Date used : 17/12/2015
- Fun day outBy ZoeAB15 November 2014aged 35 to 44Female
Child of 4 and grown ups had a fun few hours. Watch out for the rides by the entrance that are not included in the price. Not really a full day and I would recommend taking a picnic, the cafe food was ok but could have more variety than chip based meals. That said I would use my vouchers to go againDate used : 02/09/2014
- GREAT DAY OUTBy fifitrixibelle13 November 2014aged 45 to 54Female
Used Tesco Vouchers for entry to Diggerland, Devon for my son and friends for his 9th birthday. They all thoroughly enjoyed themselves and loved being able to drive real vehicles (there are height restrictions for some rides). We were lucky with the weather and queues generally were short. Didn't try the food in the cafe but the staff were helpful. You need to pay extra for some things such as dodgems but most things are included in the entry price. My son said it was his best birthday ever!Date used : 28/10/2014
Add to basket
• Tokens cannot be used for special events and/or shows.
• Children under 90 cms will get in to Diggerland free of charge.
• Entry tickets and tokens do not guarantee entry in periods of high attendance for safety reasons.
Please note: your entry token is not valid at Diggerland USA, opening spring 2014.
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens can be exchanged for one adult OR one child OR one senior entry ticket for 1 day only. Height restrictions apply on some rides. Tokens cannot be used in food outlets, shops, special events and/or shows, or in conjunction with any other offer, scheme or promotion.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
•Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.