Diggerland is the UK's one and only theme park where you get to climb in the trough of construction machinery, drive JCBs, and co-ordinate crane arms all as part of a fun day out.
What you get
Please note: your entry token is not valid at Diggerland USA, opening spring 2014.
With Diggerland, you'd be mistaken for thinking it was a mass excavation site. But, with over 18 different rides all incorporating the use of construction machinery, Diggerland is a very different type of fun. Experience it all when you use Clubcard vouchers for a discount admission price. Just exchange £5.50 in vouchers and you'll get your Diggerland admission token.
There are four Diggerland sites across the UK: Durham, Kent, Yorkshire and Devon. Each site offers the same outrageous experience. Climb into the Spindizzy, or reach new heights with the Sky Shuttle. See if you can lift objects off the ground by operating fully-functional crane arms, even drive around with your mates in your own JCB.
Diggerland is a wonderful family day out. Aimed squarely at kids and teens, adults will also enjoy taking part or watching their kids get scooped up like rubble at a building site.
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of tokens you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Diggerland 1 day entry token,
additional information about Diggerland 1 day entry token (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Great day outBy WMDmum20 September 2014aged 35 to 44Female
Myself and husband with our 3 toddler boys had a fantastic time at diggerland. Lots to do and we all had fun. We were lucky that we went when term had just started so no queues, and could take as long as we wanted on most rides. Will definitely go back - will be even better when boys a bit bigger and can go on rides on their own. Big saving using Clubcard BoostDate used : 04/09/2014
- Diggerland, Strood, KentBy Podge17 September 2014aged 65 or overFemale
Had a great day out at Diggerland with the 2 grandchildren. We have been before but they love it so much, could go back every week! If it was not for the Tesco Vouchers, it would be prohibitive as the entry tickets are quite expensive. So thanks Tesco for this scheme, it means that we can go to lots of places "without paying".Date used : 04/09/2014
- Great day out!!!!By alfiesmum15 September 2014aged 35 to 44Female
Used our Clubcard Boost tokens to pay for me, my husband & our 5yr old son! Loads to do, adults enjoy it as much as the kids! Looks a small place wen u walk in but that's good cos u don't have to walk far between rides! I wud recommend for kids of age 5 & over as there are height restrictions on many rides.Date used : 26/08/2014
- Fantastic Day OutBy jch4409 September 2014aged 35 to 44Female
I went with my husband and our 4 year old son. We used our clubcard vouchers which was a bonus as we saved lots of money. Not a large place but we spent all day there and ended up going on some of the rides twice. Despite going in the school hols, the queues weren't that bad and we never had to wait that long. We all had great fun riding the diggers and my son thought the place was awesome and wants to go back again. Not somewhere to go in the rain as we found out when it poured for a while but it didn't spoil the experience. We took a picnic but the restaurant was good and not badly priced. Worth a visit....Date used : 29/08/2014
- Great day outBy kmsd09 September 2014aged 45 to 54Male
I took my 5 year old son to Diggerland at the weekend and we had a great day out. The park although smaller than I expected, was full of very interactive hands on equipment. We went on most things two or three times and spent the full day there. The onsite restaurant was really good selling reasonably priced good quality food. The staff were all extremely friendly and very helpful. I made the decision not to take my 2 year old daughter and it definitely was the right decision as beside the soft play area (which was very good) there would not have been much for her to do. I will definitely go again and would recommend it to anyone.Date used : 07/09/2014
Add to basket
• Tokens cannot be used for special events and/or shows.
• Children under 90 cms will get in to Diggerland free of charge.
• Entry tickets and tokens do not guarantee entry in periods of high attendance for safety reasons.
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens can be exchanged for one adult OR one child OR one senior entry ticket for 1 day only. Height restrictions apply on some rides. Tokens cannot be used in food outlets, shops, special events and/or shows, or in conjunction with any other offer, scheme or promotion.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
•Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.