Diggerland is the UK's one and only theme park where you get to climb in the trough of construction machinery, drive JCBs, and co-ordinate crane arms all as part of a fun day out.
What you get
Please note: your entry token is not valid at Diggerland USA, opening spring 2014.
With Diggerland, you'd be mistaken for thinking it was a mass excavation site. But, with over 18 different rides all incorporating the use of construction machinery, Diggerland is a very different type of fun. Experience it all when you use Clubcard vouchers for a discount admission price. Just exchange £5.50 in vouchers and you'll get your Diggerland admission token.
There are four Diggerland sites across the UK: Durham, Kent, Yorkshire and Devon. Each site offers the same outrageous experience. Climb into the Spindizzy, or reach new heights with the Sky Shuttle. See if you can lift objects off the ground by operating fully-functional crane arms, even drive around with your mates in your own JCB.
Diggerland is a wonderful family day out. Aimed squarely at kids and teens, adults will also enjoy taking part or watching their kids get scooped up like rubble at a building site.
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of tokens you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Diggerland 1 day entry token,
additional information about Diggerland 1 day entry token (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Brilliant!!By Nena26 August 2014aged 25 to 34Female
Amazing offer, definitely would recommend this, such value for money as tickets are £20 each usually!! Fun for all the family, lots of things to do & my son loved driving & working REAL diggers (so did my husband.) Great cafe with nice food plus an indoor play area aswell!! Will 100% go again and again using tesco vouchers!Date used : 24/08/2014
- great day out!By csac25 August 2014aged 25 to 34Female
We had a great day at Diggerland Durham! kids aged 12-3 were able to enjoy all or most rides. We weren't so happy though about having to pay extra for a number of rides including Dodgems. If you've never been to diggerland before, please be aware that it's not actually very big. Nothing like any of the big theme parks. Quite tiny in comparison, but we still had lots of fun. Small size worked to our advantage as we were able to sit down to our packed lunch while kids went off to rides alone.Date used : 17/08/2014
- Fun day for the kids.By Brenco25 August 2014aged 65 or overFemale
First impression was that there wouldn't be enough to do to,fill the day? To my surprise we were there from opening to closing time and had a great day. My grandchildren , both male,and female thoroughly enjoyed themselves . The staff, mainly young, were extremely friendly and helpful making it an absolute pleasure to be there. The day ended with cries of "When can we go again Nanna"Date used : 13/08/2014
- Great Day OutBy SouthCoastGirl23 August 2014aged 35 to 44Female
Firstly exchanging clubcard points for vouchers was very quick and easy and they arrived within a few days. Went to Diggerland in Devon and I must admit that my first impression was 'Is this it!'. However even though it was the summer holidays, it wasn't mega busy so no need to queue and my 9 year old son absolutely loved it. He went on pretty much everything as many times as he wanted and loved being able to drive 'real diggers'. He loved the go karts aswell. The park was pretty good too. We took a picnic so didn't sample the food in the cafe but lots of benches outside. I would suggest checking the weather forecast as it would be a pretty miserable day out if it was raining! Even though we enjoyed our day out, I would recommend exchanging points for this as the standard admission amount is quite pricey!Date used : 21/08/2014
- Great Place to experienceBy scottishgranny23 August 2014aged 65 or overFemale
Grandad thoroughly enjoyed himself and tried just about everything. The 11 year old grandson really enjoyed driving us round in the Land Rover and was delighted with many of the attractions. The 7 year old grandson was delighted with the go-carts and driving a JCB. Granny and the boys' Mum enjoyed trying the diggers. We were all delighted with out visit. We would recommend this as long as it was not too wet as it could be very muddy.Date used : 08/08/2014
Add to basket
• Tokens cannot be used for special events and/or shows.
• Children under 90 cms will get in to Diggerland free of charge.
• Entry tickets and tokens do not guarantee entry in periods of high attendance for safety reasons.
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens can be exchanged for one adult OR one child OR one senior entry ticket for 1 day only. Height restrictions apply on some rides. Tokens cannot be used in food outlets, shops, special events and/or shows, or in conjunction with any other offer, scheme or promotion.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
•Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.