Diggerland is the UK's one and only theme park where you get to climb in the trough of construction machinery, drive JCBs, and co-ordinate crane arms all as part of a fun day out.
What you get
With Diggerland, you'd be mistaken for thinking it was a mass excavation site. But, with over 18 different rides all incorporating the use of construction machinery, Diggerland is a very different type of fun. Experience it all when you use Clubcard vouchers for a discount admission price. Just exchange £5.50 in vouchers and you'll get your Diggerland admission token.
There are four Diggerland sites across the UK: Durham, Kent, Yorkshire and Devon. Each site offers the same outrageous experience. Climb into the Spindizzy, or reach new heights with the Sky Shuttle. See if you can lift objects off the ground by operating fully-functional crane arms, even drive around with your mates in your own JCB.
Diggerland is a wonderful family day out. Aimed squarely at kids and teens, adults will also enjoy taking part or watching their kids get scooped up like rubble at a building site.
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of tokens you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Diggerland 1 day entry token,
additional information about Diggerland 1 day entry token (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Awesome day, easy to useBy Bestmum8220 May 2015aged 25 to 34Female
It was so easy to use the Tesco vouchers, just walk in and hand them over at the till and you're in. Fantastic day out for all ages, would definitely recommend using Tesco vouchers to pay as very expensive otherwise.Date used : 10/05/2015
- Great day out with friendsBy onthemove20 May 2015aged 35 to 44Female
We arranged to meet other friends who had also saved up points so we were all pretty happy to be having a 'free' day out! Even on a bank holiday the queues weren't too long and at the beginning and end of the day were non existent. We have two girls a 5 year old and a 3 year old. Both loved it but the 5 year old was really in her element. Stayed there all day, ended up in the soft play exhausted but happy!
- Great dealBy LittleSunshine19 May 2015aged 25 to 34Female
Excellent service from Tesco, our vouchers took 3 days to arrive. Diggerland was great fun for our 3 year old son's birthday. I wouldn't pay the full price of £20 for everyone over 90cm. Our son was 94 cm & there were 3 or 4 things he couldn't go on even with an adult which caused tears & the majority of the other things he had to be accompanied by an adult but this meant it was great fun for us too! There weren't any queues, we must have picked a good day to go & there is a great indoor play area where you can take your own lunch in which was good as the food was over priced & didn't look great. We only spent about 5 hours there & had nearly 2 hours in the play area so I don't think it was a full day out. Saying this, it was quite a cold & windy day so maybe we rushed around all the rides a little & if there were queues then it would mean it was a longer day. Over all great day out but would always make sure I had a discount deal first & the Tesco deal is great for this.Date used : 02/05/2015
- best day outBy shell1118 May 2015aged 45 to 54Female
great day out would highly reccond staff brilliantDate used : 16/05/2015
- Fab day outBy Fruitloopkids15 May 2015Female
Tesco sent tickets within 3 days of ordering and were valid for 6 months which was great. Diggerland was not as big as I expected but was perfect entertainment for my 7 and 5 year old. They could go on everything and even steered a huge digger with parents as back seat passengers, which is something they'll never forget. SpinDizzy petrified me but my boys went on it over and over. I stuck to hook-a-duck By crain!!! Soooo much fun. Largely recommend. Thanks Tesco!Date used : 02/05/2015
Add to basket
• Tokens cannot be used for special events and/or shows.
• Children under 90 cms will get in to Diggerland free of charge.
• Entry tickets and tokens do not guarantee entry in periods of high attendance for safety reasons.
Please note: your entry token is not valid at Diggerland USA, opening spring 2014.
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens can be exchanged for one adult OR one child OR one senior entry ticket for 1 day only. Height restrictions apply on some rides. Tokens cannot be used in food outlets, shops, special events and/or shows, or in conjunction with any other offer, scheme or promotion.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
•Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.