Diggerland is the UK's one and only theme park where you get to climb in the trough of construction machinery, drive JCBs, and co-ordinate crane arms all as part of a fun day out.
What you get
With Diggerland, you'd be mistaken for thinking it was a mass excavation site. But, with over 18 different rides all incorporating the use of construction machinery, Diggerland is a very different type of fun. Experience it all when you use Clubcard vouchers for a discount admission price. Just exchange £5.50 in vouchers and you'll get your Diggerland admission token.
There are four Diggerland sites across the UK: Durham, Kent, Yorkshire and Devon. Each site offers the same outrageous experience. Climb into the Spindizzy, or reach new heights with the Sky Shuttle. See if you can lift objects off the ground by operating fully-functional crane arms, even drive around with your mates in your own JCB.
Diggerland is a wonderful family day out. Aimed squarely at kids and teens, adults will also enjoy taking part or watching their kids get scooped up like rubble at a building site.
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of tokens you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Diggerland 1 day entry token,
additional information about Diggerland 1 day entry token (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Diggerland DevonBy Vallie194417 June 2015aged 65 or overFemale
Haven't yet used this year's token - we have been going to Devon for a farm (caravan) holiday for the past four years - that is me (71) my daughter and grandson who is now 10. The trip to Diggerland is a must every time and we are always first in line when they open at 10 and last out when they close. I read a review from another gran who was dubious too but became converted - Diggerland is fantastic - I have even been a passenger in a landrover "driven" by my grandson when he was only 8!! The staff are great too - mostly younger people who always have a smile . We can't wait for our next visit in August - thankyou Tesco Clubcard and Diggerland.Date used : 10/08/2014
- Great for kids and dads - leave Mum at home ;)By Jamesb7216 June 2015aged 35 to 44Male
Had a fantastic day at diggerland, our 3 year old son and 8 year old daughter both loved it, and for them to drive/control the vehicles was much better than a normal theme park. Staff were really helpful and friendly, if you looked around there was always something to go on next with no queue, so much better than a normal theme park day out ! Our son was over 90cm so could go on almost everything and drove most of the diggers/vehicles which he loved, our 8 year old daughter went on all the diggers on her own and did brilliantly digging holes and hooking ducks, her favourites were spin dizzy and driving the 4x4 car. Mum stood around taking pictures, and looking bored, so definitely a good day out for dad and the kids !Date used : 14/06/2015
- Day out to DiggerlandBy Grandog15 June 2015aged 65 or overFemale
We took our grandsons aged 3 and 4 in May half term. We went to the Devon Diggerland. We had a really good experience and despite my reservations about how much I (65 year old woman) was NOT looking forward to it, I was hooked by the time the day ended! The boys loved it. Such a simple idea but so satisfying and educational too. Staff were welcoming, friendly, patient and helpful. All in all a very pleasant experience. The only reason I didn't award it 5 stars was because the cafe was disappointing - nothing remotely healthy on offer! My advice would be to take a picnic as there are picnic tables around the attraction.Date used : 25/05/2015
- Brilliant day out for the familyBy MrsAJG12 June 2015aged 25 to 34Female
Our children are 8,5 and 2 and all thoroughly enjoyed our day out at Diggerland. Its our 2nd visit and would go again. Great deal with clubcard boost, thank you Tesco!Date used : 31/05/2015
- Great valueBy 08 June 2015aged 45 to 54Female
Really enjoyed by my 7 & 9 year old boys visited during school holidays expecting queues and half a days entertainment but was plesently surprised queues were non existent or very short, we arrived at opening and spent the full day there. Boys gave it 99/100 and have asked to go back. Day was windy and site was dusty, we were filthy when we left so really recommend nothing special is worn.Date used : 27/05/2015
Add to basket
• Tokens cannot be used for special events and/or shows.
• Children under 90 cms will get in to Diggerland free of charge.
• Entry tickets and tokens do not guarantee entry in periods of high attendance for safety reasons.
Please note: your entry token is not valid at Diggerland USA, opening spring 2014.
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens can be exchanged for one adult OR one child OR one senior entry ticket for 1 day only. Height restrictions apply on some rides. Tokens cannot be used in food outlets, shops, special events and/or shows, or in conjunction with any other offer, scheme or promotion.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
•Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.