Parc Astérix is home to the world's favourite little cartoon Gaul. Get yourself a one day entry fee with a discount and enjoy the many rides, attractions, and rollercoasters at France's dedicated Astérix theme park.
What you get
Spending a day at Parc Astérix, France's theme park devoted to the beloved Gaulic cartoon character, is fun for the whole family. You can get access at a discount price when you use your Clubcard vouchers. For an adult, child, or senior admission, simply exchange £15 in vouchers and the one day entry token will be sent to you.
Challenges for young and old alike, adventure galore, unique attractions providing unparalleled sensations, major live shows, a touch of humour and a pinch of impertinence. These are the ingredients for a magic potion that has been tested and approved by millions of visitors since 1989.
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of tokens you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Parc Asterix 1 day entry token,
additional information about Parc Asterix 1 day entry token (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- excellent value and an excellent day outBy djlillie03 June 2015aged 35 to 44Male
Looking for an extra special day out, look no further than Parc Asterix, France. Matches if not beats Disneyland Paris, at a fraction of the price - free thanks to Tesco Rewards.Date used : 03/06/2015
- Fantastic Day Out for the FamilyBy FunkyHornet10 September 2014aged 35 to 44Female
Booked the tickets as part of our family holdiay to Paris August 2014. We arrived at Parc Asterix at 10am when it opened and exchanged our clubcard tokens fairly easily for entry tickets. We spent all day in the park until it closed at 7pm. I have two children, boys aged 8 &14, who love visiting theme parks & and both of them had a fantastic fun day. They manged to go on all the rides they wanted, some twice! There are single rider queues to look out for on the popular rides. The queues were not too bad considering it was August Holidays, the longest we queued for the popular rides was approx 40 minutes and everything else no longer than 10-20 minutes. The shows were good and we really enjoyed the seal and dolphin show and the stunt show. You can take your own food into the park, but as a treat we decided to eat there. There were plenty of choices from sit down meals to fast foods. Children opted for Burgers & Fries. The portions were large and good quality and prices ok, not over priced. Our boys really enjoyed the day at Parc Asterix and are asking to go back again next year, they enjoyed far more than Disney but that probably depends on the type of child. Overall Parc Asterix was excellent & good value.Date used : 28/08/2014
- Great day out!By FamilyFunFans27 August 2014aged 45 to 54Male
Fantastic family fun (we have two boys aged 15 and 12). Queues the only downside, but that's par for the course for theme parks, we think. Would definitely recommend!Date used : 21/08/2014
- Great day out in AugustBy simplypearl12 August 2014aged 45 to 54Female
Visited Parc Asterix yesterday with 10 and 12 year old. Had a great time. As already mentioned in other reviews, queues up to 40 mins but only for the really popular rides, rest of the rides very small queues which is great for August. You can take your own food and drink if you want. Arrived at 10am and left at 7pm and pretty much did all the rides we wanted to and some twice. Took a while to get out of the car park (30/40 mins) but probably because after a glorious day we had a major shower so most people left at the same time. Went to Euro Disney last year for first time and the children much preferred Parc Asterix this year, much better rides and much cheaper !!!Date used : 11/08/2014
- Surprisingly good day outBy Coffeeman06 August 2014aged 65 or overMale
Wasn't sure what to expect but was very pleasantly surprised. All three generations, from teenagers to pensioners, agreed. Easy to exchange Tesco tokens at the 'token exchange' avoiding the queue for tickets. Even in August the queues for the major rides were less than 45mins. Shows were fantastic with plenty of seating. Although the parc was said to close at 7pm, this was when the queue closed for the rides. Access was very easy by car from A1 motorway with no toll charge from local junction or south to Paris.Date used : 05/08/2014
- Better Than ExpectedBy GrumpyGrampy05 August 2014aged 65 or overMale
Having just taken a short trip to Paris, our Grandchildren really appreciated the gift and opportunity to tryout the French Theme Park. A really enjoyable time was had by them & have said that they would love the opportunity to go again. Not overcrowded & waiting times for the rides not too long. Excellent Value from TESCO Clubcard.Date used : 29/07/2014
- Great parkBy Fuzzgin02 August 2014aged 35 to 44Female
I really wanted to see Parc Astérix and finding myself on the outskirts of Paris in November I'm glad I had exchanged my clubcard tokens. Early November may not be the best time however as it was a bit quiet and the Halloween theme didn't really go with the Astérix characters. Still fun though and will go again.Date used : 03/11/2013
- Great Day OutBy mikec310 June 2014aged 45 to 54Male
Putting it very simply - there are two big theme parks near Paris. One is rooted in American culture the other rooted in French (Gaul!) and the Roman World. One will not allow you to take in food or drink, preferring you purchase from their own vendors (at ridiculously over inflated prices); the other lets you take your own stuff in, and doesn't charge silly money for food and drink on site. One venerates a mouse, the other a village of indomitable Gauls. Both are amazing days out. The first theme park is expensive to enter, the other you can use Tesco vouchers. If you have never heard of Asterix, Obelix and co. visit the library read one of the books, but most importantly visit the Parc.Date used : 07/06/2014
- we return every year! its always funBy scotty6310 Febuary 2014aged 45 to 54Male
This is a French theme park. no translation no English (although most of the staff speak English). nothing like euro Disney.....because this is a different experience and thoroughly enjoyable. It is a full day.ALL of the shows are excellent,(so don't miss them) and exciting. although we have been for the last 4 years; we will be going again. Even my teenage daughter enjoys it! great for kids too, not extortionately expensive. and if you are on your way home. a fabulous way to end your French holiday. You've just got to experienceDate used : 10/08/2013
- THE best fun park everBy Chalkyjoe07 January 2014aged 35 to 44Male
Wow - its amazing, so much character compared to the big ones. OK so we're biased & totally love Asterix but it was better than we could have imagined. Great rides, good selection for all ages. Meet loads of characters - teh Roman Legionnaires show is FANTASTIC my boy was laughing so hard. Queues weren't bad & we went in August! I got to walk to the front of the Osiris queue!! Going again this year - all on our Tesco vouchers. Easy to exchange in fact you sort of bypass teh entrance queue in so doing.Date used : 01/08/2013
- Just Brilliant!By Mumstheword09 November 2013
Fantastic theme park for Asterix fans. Great rides and attractions. Lots to do and see. We had a fantastic day and hope to go again. You won't hear much English, it really is a French experience.
- It was great.By judi1316 October 2013aged 25 to 34Female
It was amazing my family laved.It was great.We will do again . The park it was nice,if you like Asterix. It was very nice dolphin show .Date used : 05/06/2012
Add to basket
• Tokens can be exchanged for one adult, one child, or one senior entry ticket for 1 day only.
• Height and size restrictions may apply on some rides.
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.