Parc Astérix is home to the world's favourite little cartoon Gaul. Get yourself a one day entry fee with a discount and enjoy the many rides, attractions, and rollercoasters at France's dedicated Astérix theme park.
What you get
Spending a day at Parc Astérix, France's theme park devoted to the beloved Gaulic cartoon character, is fun for the whole family. You can get access at a discount price when you use your Clubcard vouchers. For an adult, child, or senior admission, simply exchange £15 in vouchers and the one day entry token will be sent to you.
Challenges for young and old alike, adventure galore, unique attractions providing unparalleled sensations, major live shows, a touch of humour and a pinch of impertinence. These are the ingredients for a magic potion that has been tested and approved by millions of visitors since 1989.
In 2014, Parc Astérix invites you to a birthday party that will make your hair stand on end, with a host of surprises in store.
To make sure that guests enjoy this event as much as possible, Parc Astérix will make sure that there is an endless supply of fun and excitement: street art performances, unexpected events, a brand new Gaulish Village, and a new space in the very heart of the Parc that offers 5 attractions aimed at apprentice Gauls.
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of tokens you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Parc Asterix 1 day entry token,
additional information about Parc Asterix 1 day entry token (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Fantastic Day Out for the FamilyBy FunkyHornet10 September 2014aged 35 to 44Female
Booked the tickets as part of our family holdiay to Paris August 2014. We arrived at Parc Asterix at 10am when it opened and exchanged our clubcard tokens fairly easily for entry tickets. We spent all day in the park until it closed at 7pm. I have two children, boys aged 8 &14, who love visiting theme parks & and both of them had a fantastic fun day. They manged to go on all the rides they wanted, some twice! There are single rider queues to look out for on the popular rides. The queues were not too bad considering it was August Holidays, the longest we queued for the popular rides was approx 40 minutes and everything else no longer than 10-20 minutes. The shows were good and we really enjoyed the seal and dolphin show and the stunt show. You can take your own food into the park, but as a treat we decided to eat there. There were plenty of choices from sit down meals to fast foods. Children opted for Burgers & Fries. The portions were large and good quality and prices ok, not over priced. Our boys really enjoyed the day at Parc Asterix and are asking to go back again next year, they enjoyed far more than Disney but that probably depends on the type of child. Overall Parc Asterix was excellent & good value.Date used : 28/08/2014
- Great day out!By FamilyFunFans27 August 2014aged 45 to 54Male
Fantastic family fun (we have two boys aged 15 and 12). Queues the only downside, but that's par for the course for theme parks, we think. Would definitely recommend!Date used : 21/08/2014
- Great day out in AugustBy simplypearl12 August 2014aged 45 to 54Female
Visited Parc Asterix yesterday with 10 and 12 year old. Had a great time. As already mentioned in other reviews, queues up to 40 mins but only for the really popular rides, rest of the rides very small queues which is great for August. You can take your own food and drink if you want. Arrived at 10am and left at 7pm and pretty much did all the rides we wanted to and some twice. Took a while to get out of the car park (30/40 mins) but probably because after a glorious day we had a major shower so most people left at the same time. Went to Euro Disney last year for first time and the children much preferred Parc Asterix this year, much better rides and much cheaper !!!Date used : 11/08/2014
- Surprisingly good day outBy Coffeeman06 August 2014aged 65 or overMale
Wasn't sure what to expect but was very pleasantly surprised. All three generations, from teenagers to pensioners, agreed. Easy to exchange Tesco tokens at the 'token exchange' avoiding the queue for tickets. Even in August the queues for the major rides were less than 45mins. Shows were fantastic with plenty of seating. Although the parc was said to close at 7pm, this was when the queue closed for the rides. Access was very easy by car from A1 motorway with no toll charge from local junction or south to Paris.Date used : 05/08/2014
- Better Than ExpectedBy GrumpyGrampy05 August 2014aged 65 or overMale
Having just taken a short trip to Paris, our Grandchildren really appreciated the gift and opportunity to tryout the French Theme Park. A really enjoyable time was had by them & have said that they would love the opportunity to go again. Not overcrowded & waiting times for the rides not too long. Excellent Value from TESCO Clubcard.Date used : 29/07/2014
Add to basket
• Tokens can be exchanged for one adult, one child, or one senior entry ticket for 1 day only.
• Height and size restrictions may apply on some rides.
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.