Blackpool Pleasure Beach
Blackpool Pleasure Beach is the UK’s number one amusement park, as voted for by guests on TripAdvisor. And with over 125 rides and attractions, spectacular shows it’s the most ride intensive park in the UK.
What you get
New for Spring 2015, Blackpool Pleasure Beach launches a brand-new thrill ride, Red Arrows Skyforce. The white-knuckle ride will take you on a 360 degree tour of the skies as you take control of the plane to spin and glide in your very own display.
Are you brave enough to ride the UK’s tallest rollercoaster, the Big One? Ride Infusion the UK’s only suspended coaster over water and the classic coaster the Big Dipper.
Take a ride on Wallace & Gromit’s Thrill-O-Matic and there’s the UK’s only Nickelodeon Land loaded with 12 rides, fun game stalls and meet your favourite Nick characters, plus lots, lots more..
There's certainly something for all the family here.
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of tokens you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Blackpool Pleasure Beach one day wristband token,
additional information about Blackpool Pleasure Beach one day wristband token (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Shake, rattle and rollBy 23 Febuary 2015aged 25 to 34Male
You simply can't beat the old wooden rides, they are literally something from another age and are unlikely to be built anywhere else in the UK again. They are fast, exciting and forceful. The steel rides are also unique, the park is a living breathing legendary location. The star of the show is The Valhalla, an epic indoor log flume featuring vertical drops and huge fireballs. You get absolutely drenched but then roasted by fire. It's simply the greatest indoor ride in the world.Date used : 21/02/2015
- Clubcard boostBy Candy196326 November 2014aged 45 to 54Female
We had a brilliant day out on clubcard boost. Tickets came promptly.excellent value for money. Would do it again next year. Well done tescoDate used : 06/11/2014
- Great valueBy Crofty7916 November 2014aged 35 to 44Female
Had a fab day out with family and friends at Blackpool pleasure beach with clubcard voucher, excellent valueDate used : 09/11/2014
- Good family dayBy Kaalemja16 November 2014aged 35 to 44Female
As always, the pleasure beach made a great day out for us all. Kids are teenagers now, so no issues with height restrictions and all bar one of the rides were open. Good value, even without clubcard vouchers, as everything is close together, so you don't have to walk miles between rides. I've been a few times and rarely have to queue longer than half an hour for anything, even during school holidays.Date used : 31/10/2014
- Really good valueBy Joolie13 November 2014aged 45 to 54Female
It was a great day out, The One being the highlight!
Add to basket
• Each 1 Day wristband token can be exchanged for one Full Park Wristband, which allows entrance to the park and unlimited access to the rides.
•There’s two ways to enter Blackpool Pleasure Beach. Either purchase a wristband OR a Pleasure Beach Pass. The Pass entitles you to enjoy the park, the Chinese Puzzle Maze, the Pleasure Beach Express, Bradley & Bella’s Learning Garden and enjoy the Spectacular Dancing Water Show. Passes, for £6, can be purchased online or on arrival. (payable in cash).
Terms & Conditions
A token is not a pre-booked ticket.
•Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
•You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
•Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.