Butterfly & Insect World
Visit Edinburgh's tropical paradise to see some of the world's most exotic insects, amphibians, butterflies and plant life. All housed within enclosed jungle surroundings, this place is as unforgettable as it is educational.
What you get
Treating the family to a trip to Edinburgh's wonderful Butterfly & Insect World is always more enjoyable when you can do it for less expense. Thankfully, with Clubcard vouchers, you can.
For every £2.50 in vouchers you exchange, you'll receive £10 back in tokens for your visit. From there, the jungle is yours to explore.
Inside this tropical enclosure you'll find all sorts of unusual creatures. See colourful fish swimming in rippling ponds; richly colourful butterflies fluttering above your head; leaf-cutting ants hard at work; scorpions, tarantulas, even the aesthetically alluring poison dart frogs.
You can watch experts handling their beloved critters to really show how remarkable they are and, in the spring/summer seasons, don't miss the unique honeybee hive.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Days Out,
additional information about Days Out (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Total anti climaxBy 14 July 2014
Place was dirty and run down, not to mention only saw about 4-5 butterflies. Was in and out in about 15 mins and was so glad we were passing that way anyway and hadn't made a special effort to go there for a day out. The whole set up needs and overhaul, clean and modernised. Don't waste your vouchers or money here.
- dissapointingBy tightfist819 April 2014aged 45 to 54Male
family of 4 was £23 approx- maybe saw 5 butterflies- in and out in 25 mins- management need to visit stratford butterfly world- spent more time in massive garden centre next door- would have had right hump if paid cashDate used : 12/04/2014
- Great day outBy sparkyinedinburgh15 January 2014aged 25 to 34Male
I went here as a kid so it was quite nice to return after many years with my partner. It hasn't really changed much but that's no bad thing, it's a bit shabby but it's all about the beautiful butterflys and the other cool animals that they have. They get the snakes, lizards etc out every couple of hours so worth sticking around for that and fighting the kids for a shot.
Add to basket
• Please check all opening/closing times, dates and admission prices before your visit.
• Tokens cannot be used in food outlets or shops.
• For a full list of where you can use your Days out token(s) please read 'Additional Information'
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens may be used against standard admission, but cannot be used for special events and/or shows, group bookings, season tickets or annual memberships.
• Tokens cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, scheme or promotion.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.