"Stress relief beyond belief!" is the chilled out philosophy behind the floatation experience.
What you get
“Stress relief beyond belief!” is the chilled out philosophy behind the floatation experience.
Each float pod contains 800 litres of water and 350kg of Epsom salts, creating a 30cm solution so buoyant that everyone floats effortlessly on the surface, no matter what their size or weight.
The water is heated to skin temperature, so that once settled in the tank you cannot tell which parts of your body are in contact with the water, and with gravity pushing down and the buoyancy pushing up in equal force, you find yourself in a simulated zero gravity environment.
Keeping external stimuli to an absolute minimum (you choose whether to go the whole hog and shut the door and turn the interior light off) and, by eliminating the effect of gravity, will lift the mind into a meditative state where it is better able to disentangle the everyday problems which cause stress and anxiety. Buddhist monks spend years of training trying to reach this Zen-like state…
Floatworks is based in Thrale Streat in London
How it works
1. Simply select the amount of Clubcard vouchers you want to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over will go back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your rewards tokens with Float Works Token, download this additional information about Float Works Token (download PDF file *) . Visit their website at www.floatworks.com.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
Add to basket
The fine print
• Tokens can be used as full or part payment towards a single £45 float session only.
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens can be used as full or part payment towards a single £45 float session only. All other promotions are excluded. rewards tokens cannot be used for membership.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
•You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
•Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens issued after 13th August 2012 cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.