Floatation therapy is a sure-fire way of curing stress and relieving aches and pains. Visit London's Float Works for a single float session and see what it can do for you.
What you get
Put Clubcard vouchers towards a single floatation therapy session at Float Works, Thrale Street, London. For every £5 in vouchers you exchange, you'll receive £15 back.
The way the therapy works is by having you lie in a pod of skin temperature water for a certain amount of time. The water is thickened with Epsom salts so it's as buoyant as the Dead Sea and anyone, regardless of weight or height, will float in a Zen-like state until all the stresses of the world are relieved.
Undergoing floatation therapy is like experiencing anti-gravity. Because the water temperature matches that of your skin, you'll eventually feel like you're levitating. For a full-on experience, the lights can turned off to completely eradicate all sensory feelings, and to allow the tangles of everyday life to be ironed out quicker.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Float Works,
additional information about Float Works (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- BrilliantBy 14 April 2014aged 25 to 34Female
This voucher is so easy to get. Just call Floatworks ( I make a call in wednesday to book on Saturday) . Pop in , after 10 minutes You are ready to spend 45 minutes in stress free environment. Brilliant.Date used : 12/04/2014
Add to basket
• Tokens can be used as full or part payment towards a single £45 float session only.
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens cannot be used for membership.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.