Howletts Wild Animal Park
Howletts Wild Animal Park lets you get up close to its residents for a great family day out in the Canterbury countryside.
What you get
Set in over 90 acres of sprawling parkland, The Aspinall Foundation's Howletts Wild Animal Park is chock-full of unusual and exotic livestock for you to explore. You can all get in for less by exchanging Clubcard vouchers - for every £2.50 in vouchers you exchange, you'll get £10 back in tokens put towards admission costs. From there, the park and all its residents await.
There's so much to see here and all the big stars of the natural world are eagerly waiting to show off their size and abilities. Fierce big cats like the Sumatran and Siberian tigers, Snow Leopard and North Chinese Leopard, together with their smaller cousins like lynx, the Clouded Leopard, ocelot and big-eared serval can all be seen; while giants like the Black Rhinos, African Elephants and the largest collection of Western Lowland Gorillas in the world can hardly be missed.
Meanwhile there are loads of other animals over which to ogle such as a bunch of wild dogs, primates, and the infamous Honey Badger. They all coincide to make for a truly eye-opening day at one of Britain's best-loved zoos and all-round visitor attractions.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Days Out, download this additional information about Days Out (download PDF file *) . Visit their website at www.aspinallfoundation.org/howletts.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- a little disappointingBy bristolfamily15 April 2014aged 35 to 44Male
These vouchers are described as being against standard admission, however on entry we were advised that the Tesco vouchers are for one visit only despite the standard admission price allowing for any number of return visits in a 12 month period. This was a little disappointing given there is not a discounted rate and doesn't appear to be specified in the clubcard blurb. Also with a per person entry of almost £24 it is pricey for a one off. It would be similar to getting pizza express vouchers and getting a smaller pizza compared to the standard priced pizza! In any event we had a lovely few hours and saw lots of animals despite being a Tuesday as another reviewer warned against.Date used : 15/04/2014
- great day outBy sapphireandsteel21 January 2014aged 35 to 44Female
Howlett's is a great day out for all the family our kids are aged between 3 and 19 and everyone enjoys it. Apart from the animals there is a very good playground lots of places to eat with a packed lunch, which we always do or eat in. My only complaint is that they do not allow you to purchase a family ticket with clubcard vouchers, also it is a bit naughty they add on a 'donation' to your entry tickets if you do not want to pay this you have to ask to have it taken off, which I did last time, and the lady serving me made a huge fuss that she did not know how to do that and had to get the manager maybe to embarrass me into paying?
- A disapointing tripBy Granny30 November 2013aged 65 or overFemale
We've been lots of times before with the grand children on tesco and been very happy. The last time we went all the big animals were shut in their sleeping quarters so that the staff can clean the enclosures. We were told by staff not to go on Tuesdays this is the days they are cleaned out. On this day I felt this was a waste of my Tesco vouchers.Date used : 24/09/2013
Add to basket
• Please check all opening/closing times, dates and admission prices before your visit.
• Tokens cannot be used in food outlets or shops.
• For a full list of where you can use your Days out token(s) please read 'Additional Information'
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens may be used against standard admission, but cannot be used for special events and/or shows, group bookings, season tickets or annual memberships.
• Tokens cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, scheme or promotion.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• Tokens are not valid for the Howletts Passport.