Howletts Wild Animal Park
Howletts Wild Animal Park lets you get up close to its residents for a great family day out in the Canterbury countryside.
What you get
Set in over 90 acres of sprawling parkland, The Aspinall Foundation's Howletts Wild Animal Park is chock-full of unusual and exotic livestock for you to explore. You can all get in for less by exchanging Clubcard vouchers - for every £2.50 in vouchers you exchange, you'll get £10 back in tokens put towards admission costs. From there, the park and all its residents await.
There's so much to see here and all the big stars of the natural world are eagerly waiting to show off their size and abilities. Fierce big cats like the Sumatran and Siberian tigers, Snow Leopard and North Chinese Leopard, together with their smaller cousins like lynx, the Clouded Leopard, ocelot and big-eared serval can all be seen; while giants like the Black Rhinos, African Elephants and the largest collection of Western Lowland Gorillas in the world can hardly be missed.
Meanwhile there are loads of other animals over which to ogle such as a bunch of wild dogs, primates, and the infamous Honey Badger. They all coincide to make for a truly eye-opening day at one of Britain's best-loved zoos and all-round visitor attractions.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Days Out,
additional information about Days Out (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Great value for moneyBy Ellie199406 August 2015aged 18 to 24Female
These vouchers are great, only had to pay £2 to get in (had £40 worth of vouchers). If your a large family it saves so much money! Lovely big wildlife park with lots of animals to see, great day out and overall good value for money!Date used : 04/08/2015
- Best zoo we have ever visited!!!!By Clubcarders18 June 2015aged 45 to 54Female
Having visited many zoos all over the world, this is simply the best! The animals all seemed very happy, healthy, well cared for and extremely active. The enclosures are large, well spaced and situated in the most beautiful woodland setting. The elephants, gorillas, monkeys and tigers are the highlights. We ate at the cafe next to the deer park and the food was healthy and very delicious. It took us about 5 and a half hours to get round the whole zoo so get there early. Once we receive our next set of vouchers we will definitely be visiting the sister zoo at Port Lympne. Thanks to the Aspinall Foundation and Tescos for treating my family to such a great day out.Date used : 07/06/2015
- Wonderful day at the ZooBy SJF2102 May 2015aged 35 to 44Female
A great family day at the Zoo. We visited Sunday 19th April great end to the Easter Hol's. Weather was chilly when first arrived mid morning then bright sunshine all day. We spent at good 6hrs there children aged 3-9 they had an thoroughly enjoyable time only our own small fail we missed the Rhinos talk mid afternoon as we were enjoying the lovely grounds elsewhere, the staff were friendly and the Talks were really good. All the Animals were great to see the new Gorillas were lively older we're resting saw all the Elephants Tigers Lions & other big cats all the different Monkeys so many animals the children hadn't see up close before too. The playground was also a great addition during the day and good seating areas throughout. Tesco vouchers such a benefit the children purchased great items in the gift shop.Date used : 19/04/2015
- very poor day outBy feef29 March 2015aged 45 to 54Female
visited week commencing 21 march, one area of gorilla pound was closed and saw a couple in open one but they looked sad and unmotivated saw no tigers as too far away i know this is a wild animal park but expect to see main attraction whilst there especially as very expensive to get in if voucher wasnt usedDate used : 24/03/2015
- Great day outBy PaulineH03 March 2015aged 55 to 64Female
I exchanged £7.50 worth of tokens for boost tickets which gave me enough to buy two child tickets at Howletts (£15.95 each) The £7.50 was transformed into £30 worth of tokens. My grandsons and I had a fabulous day out in the half term for very small money(I already had a passport ticket so just petrol and food plus a couple of pounds extra at the till). Howletts Zoo near Canterbury is a lovely place to go for all ages.We got to see baby elephants up close, plenty of talks from the keepers, and most of the animals came out to say hallo. The boys also enjoyed the Treetops Walk at the end of the day, although this is extra( £12 for 2) but again, well worth the money. Getting Tesco tokens was so easy. All in all a great experience and one I will do again when I have enough vouchers to exchange. Thankyou Tesco xDate used : 19/02/2015
Add to basket
• Please check all opening/closing times, dates and admission prices before your visit.
• Tokens cannot be used in food outlets or shops.
• For a full list of where you can use your Days out token(s) please read 'Additional Information'
Terms & Conditions
• Vouchers can be used to purchase individual adult, senior, child and disabled tickets only. They cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or to purchase family tickets. They can also not be used to purchase souvenir brochures or items from our gift shop.
• Tokens may be used against standard admission, but cannot be used for galas, special events and/or shows, group bookings, season tickets or annual memberships.
• Tokens cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, scheme or promotion.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• Tokens are not valid for the Howletts Passport.