Take yourself off for a relaxed and wonderfully charming UK short break at a Classic Lodge Hotel. They're spread all across the land, and each offer a high level of luxury, whether it's a secluded country retreat or conveniently located townhouse.
What you get
Stretching right to the Welsh and Scottish borders, there's a Classic Lodge Hotel. Whether it's on the shoulder of Northumberland or the bottom of England in West Sussex, you'll find the same quality and standard of service throughout. To make the experience even more memorable, use Clubcard vouchers to get yourself a discount on the booking. Just exchange £10 in vouchers and you'll get yourself £30 back in Classic Lodge Hotel tokens.
This chain of hotels exudes beauty and charm in all its properties. From Yorkshire's Grinkle Park nestled among rolling green hills, to the White Swan in the historic market town of Alnwick. They cater for all tastes at Classic Lodges. You can get married in some, and stay for business attendances in others. Some are in remote countryside spots, others sit among buzzing villages or towns. Whichever one you choose, you're sure to receive a quality of service that will live long in the memory.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Classic Lodges, download this additional information about Classic Lodges (download PDF file *) . Visit their website at www.classiclodges.co.uk.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Lovely mid-week break at Bagden HallBy HimAndHerFromNorthampton16 April 2014aged 55 to 64Male
Firstly two warnings: - Yes, you get triple the value of your Clubcard Rewards, but using these you pay for the full price of the hotel rooms, not the discounted price advertised on the Internet. - And, you can only buy two nights using Clubcard Rewards. Having got that out of the way, my wife and I have just returned from a lovely three nights at Bagden Hall. - Classic Lodges customer service was excellent, making the booking quick and easy. - Bagden Hall staff were friendly and efficient, and we were delighted to be upgraded from a standard double to a suite. - The Hall is an old mill-owners pile in extensive grounds over-looking Denby Dale. It's ideally located for touring or walking in the northern Peak district, it's only 20 minutes from Meadowhall and less than 30 minutes from Leeds or Sheffield. We had a great break and would happily recommend this hotel to you.Date used : 07/04/2014
- Excellent stayBy weekendgetaway26 July 2013aged 25 to 34Female
Stayed at a couple of the Classic Lodges hotels now and enjoyed every single one of them. Great value for money and staff always very willing to help.Date used : 01/07/2013
Add to basket
• Please call the reservations team on 0845 603 8892 to check availability and price before purchasing your tokens.
• Room availability is limited and prices may vary depending on time of booking.
• You must book with the hotel company at least 14 days before you wish to stay.
• Only valid on Classic Lodges' Bed and Breakfast rates.
• Minimum stay 2 nights, valid Friday to Sunday inclusive and is based on 2 people sharing a standard double/twin room.
Terms & Conditions
• Any additional extras, including children’s meals, will be payable at the hotel by cash, credit or debit card. Quote the specific rate when booking. Certain dates may be excluded.
• Websites shown are for information only - tokens cannot be used for internet bookings and are not valid on prices shown on the internet.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights