Take yourself off for a relaxed and wonderfully charming UK short break at a Classic Lodge Hotel. They're spread all across the land, and each offer a high level of luxury, whether it's a secluded country retreat or conveniently located townhouse.
What you get
Stretching right to the Welsh and Scottish borders, there's a Classic Lodge Hotel. Whether it's on the shoulder of Northumberland or the bottom of England in West Sussex, you'll find the same quality and standard of service throughout. To make the experience even more memorable, use Clubcard vouchers to get yourself a discount on the booking. Just exchange £10 in vouchers and you'll get yourself £30 back in Classic Lodge Hotel tokens.
This chain of hotels exudes beauty and charm in all its properties. From Yorkshire's Grinkle Park nestled among rolling green hills, to the White Swan in the historic market town of Alnwick. They cater for all tastes at Classic Lodges. You can get married in some, and stay for business attendances in others. Some are in remote countryside spots, others sit among buzzing villages or towns. Whichever one you choose, you're sure to receive a quality of service that will live long in the memory.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Classic Lodges,
additional information about Classic Lodges (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Very good but making a reservation a nightmare!By yorkshirevisit23 April 2015aged 65 or overMale
Stayed 2 nights at Old Swan, Harrogate and 2 nights at Grinkle Park. Both very acceptable but for situation and general views Grinkle Park is by far the better. Also the staff at Grinkle Park were much friendlier and very pleasant to deal with. My main complaint, and I have made it before, is the difficulty in making a reservation using Tesco Clubcard points. A check can be made with the hotel and they confirm accommodation is available. However they will not even take a provisional booking pending receipt of the Tesco token. This can take up to a week to arrive by which time the hotel indicates they no longer have accommodation. This has happened to me on 3 occasions. On the last occasion I had great difficulty in obtaining confirmation that my reservation had been accepted, almost to the point of cancelling the whole trip. Finally received confirmation 3 days before due to travel. Once at the hotels....fine....but sort out the booking system!Date used : 13/04/2015
- Good stayBy Wawa14 April 2015aged 35 to 44Female
We stayed 2 nights just after Easter. Location and nice staff are the assets of the hotel. Free parking and clean rooms at first sight. OK breakfast (there was a lot of items of buffet missing and not replenished at 8.45 when we arrived).On the first day cooked breakfast came to us quite cold. On the second it was really nice and hot and the buffet looked perfect.It seems that the service may depend on the team of the day. Overall we had a nice stay as the weather was nice and we were outside most of the time. The bed was very comfortable and sheets clean of good quality.There were complimentary tea/coffee/water and a biscuit in the room, hairdryer, iron, ironing desk and trousers press. What we were disappointed with was the price which was not the internet price so we ended up spending all vouchers and paying almost the same amount of top. We believe the price did not reflect the standard and we had no view whatsoever. The little window was straight towards the dirty glass roof of the dining room. The tiles in the shower were cracked and there was a bit of mould in the shower.We would not complain if it was a 3 star or budget hotel, but for the price we paid we would prefer less equipment in the room but more view and thorough cleanliness.Date used : 08/04/2015
- The Queens Head - Lovely inn close to A1By Denny195604 December 2014aged 55 to 64Female
My husband and I were looking for somewhere to stay in the Peterborough area to combine some Christmas shopping with family visits. We were delighted to discover Tesco Clubcard deals included this lovely inn in a pretty village only a few miles from the A1 and with a riverside garden. Our oom was at the rear of the main building (motel style). It was chilly when we arrived but a tweak of the radiator soon it warmed up. The room was spacious, had a comfy bed and quality bed linen - a must for us. The staff all made us feel really welcome and there was a lovely ambience in the bar/restaurant area. A Murder Mystery was underway on our first night which was fun to observe although it filled the bar so we wandered along the high street to the other local (Black Horse) and enjoyed a quiet drink there before returning for a superb meal at the Queens Head. A decent cooked breakfast rounded off an excellent weekend and one we would definitely recommend. So pleased they accepted Tesco Clubcard points and a bonus that it paid for most of our stay!!Date used : 28/11/2014
- Excellent for Short BreakBy Alice213 August 2014aged 45 to 54Female
Having saved up the vouchers we were able to use them for a 3 night stay at the Imperial. We booked this at least 2 months before so there was space but suggest that people do not leave it to closer until they want to go as the hotel is very popular and understandably so..The room was towards the back of the hotel so the view wasn't great but this wasn't a big issue. The room it self was warm , very clean and very comfortable. Complementary tea , coffees , biscuits and water.The Beakfasts were excellent and the staff very attentive. There is a down side to the parking at this hotel as it is very small and people double park. If you do this then you have to leave your car keys and the staff will move your car if required but take no responsibility if there is any damage. I suggest that you either pay for the parking on the sea front at £3 for a whole day ( free after 4pm to 10am the next day) or drive further down the prom and park were charges are not required. This will take you approx. 10mins to walk back to the hotel. All in all I would recommend this hotel, it is beautifully maintained and reflects Victorian splendour. Enjoy a short break if you go!Date used : 13/08/2014
- Lovely mid-week break at Bagden HallBy HimAndHerFromNorthampton16 April 2014aged 55 to 64Male
Firstly two warnings: - Yes, you get triple the value of your Clubcard Rewards, but using these you pay for the full price of the hotel rooms, not the discounted price advertised on the Internet. - And, you can only buy two nights using Clubcard Rewards. Having got that out of the way, my wife and I have just returned from a lovely three nights at Bagden Hall. - Classic Lodges customer service was excellent, making the booking quick and easy. - Bagden Hall staff were friendly and efficient, and we were delighted to be upgraded from a standard double to a suite. - The Hall is an old mill-owners pile in extensive grounds over-looking Denby Dale. It's ideally located for touring or walking in the northern Peak district, it's only 20 minutes from Meadowhall and less than 30 minutes from Leeds or Sheffield. We had a great break and would happily recommend this hotel to you.Date used : 07/04/2014
Add to basket
• Please call the reservations team on 0845 603 8892 to check availability and price before purchasing your tokens.
• Room availability is limited and prices may vary depending on time of booking.
• You must book with the hotel company at least 14 days before you wish to stay.
• Only valid on Classic Lodges' Bed and Breakfast rates.
• Minimum stay 2 nights, valid Friday to Sunday inclusive and is based on 2 people sharing a standard double/twin room.
Terms & Conditions
• Any additional extras, including children’s meals, will be payable at the hotel by cash, credit or debit card. Quote the specific rate when booking. Certain dates may be excluded.
• Websites shown are for information only - tokens cannot be used for internet bookings and are not valid on prices shown on the internet.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights