Take yourself off for a relaxed and wonderfully charming UK short break at a Classic Lodge Hotel. They're spread all across the land, and each offer a high level of luxury, whether it's a secluded country retreat or conveniently located townhouse.
What you get
Stretching right to the Welsh and Scottish borders, there's a Classic Lodge Hotel. Whether it's on the shoulder of Northumberland or the bottom of England in West Sussex, you'll find the same quality and standard of service throughout. To make the experience even more memorable, use Clubcard vouchers to get yourself a discount on the booking. Just exchange £10 in vouchers and you'll get yourself £30 back in Classic Lodge Hotel tokens.
This chain of hotels exudes beauty and charm in all its properties. From Yorkshire's Grinkle Park nestled among rolling green hills, to the White Swan in the historic market town of Alnwick. They cater for all tastes at Classic Lodges. You can get married in some, and stay for business attendances in others. Some are in remote countryside spots, others sit among buzzing villages or towns. Whichever one you choose, you're sure to receive a quality of service that will live long in the memory.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Classic Lodges,
additional information about Classic Lodges (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Not very relaxingBy Clubcard07 July 2015aged 65 or overMale
Maybe it was because we used Tesco Clubcard points that we weren't given the best of rooms but upon arrival there was something welcoming us in the toilet!!, we had dirty cups and saucers which were supposed to be replaced whilst we were out but weren't, the window would not close fully so the second night of staying we were left wide awake due to the noise of the torrential rain, we didn't have any hot water on arrival, we phoned reception at approx. 6.30pm to inform them we had wanted a shower and were offered the option of showering in a separate wing. We refused this and said we would just wait for our own hot water to be repaired rather than have the inconvenience of showering in a different part of the building. At 9pm we phoned reception again who informed us it had been repaired and they had forgotten to tell us. After all this we then overcharged by £45 which is hopefully being refunded separately.Date used : 07/07/2015
- Lovely pubBy gadaboutgirl01 July 2015aged 65 or overFemale
Stayed 2 nights at the Queen's Head in Nassington and loved it. The pub itself, the food and the staff are all excellent but the bathrooms in the cottage accommodation could definitely do with a refurbishment (I understand that this is in hand). The garden leads down to the river and there are tables and chairs on the lawn in that area, which is very pretty. There is also a patio near the cottages with seating. All in all I would recommend the Queen's Head and the general area is very nice with pretty villages and small towns of lovely honey coloured stone buildings.Date used : 01/07/2015
- LovelyBy Kazzie30 May 2015aged 45 to 54Female
Peaceful and relaxing hotel in ideal spot for visiting attractions in area. Hotel well maintained, lovely large rooms with views of garden and bed extremely comfortable. Staff friendly and efficient. Food was delicious at breakfast and dinner and the chef was very accomodating with regard to my gluten free diet. Overall a very pleasant stay and we will definitely be using Classic Lodges again soon. Thoroughly recommended.Date used : 23/05/2015
- Very good but making a reservation a nightmare!By yorkshirevisit23 April 2015aged 65 or overMale
Stayed 2 nights at Old Swan, Harrogate and 2 nights at Grinkle Park. Both very acceptable but for situation and general views Grinkle Park is by far the better. Also the staff at Grinkle Park were much friendlier and very pleasant to deal with. My main complaint, and I have made it before, is the difficulty in making a reservation using Tesco Clubcard points. A check can be made with the hotel and they confirm accommodation is available. However they will not even take a provisional booking pending receipt of the Tesco token. This can take up to a week to arrive by which time the hotel indicates they no longer have accommodation. This has happened to me on 3 occasions. On the last occasion I had great difficulty in obtaining confirmation that my reservation had been accepted, almost to the point of cancelling the whole trip. Finally received confirmation 3 days before due to travel. Once at the hotels....fine....but sort out the booking system!Date used : 13/04/2015
- Good stayBy Wawa14 April 2015aged 35 to 44Female
We stayed 2 nights just after Easter. Location and nice staff are the assets of the hotel. Free parking and clean rooms at first sight. OK breakfast (there was a lot of items of buffet missing and not replenished at 8.45 when we arrived).On the first day cooked breakfast came to us quite cold. On the second it was really nice and hot and the buffet looked perfect.It seems that the service may depend on the team of the day. Overall we had a nice stay as the weather was nice and we were outside most of the time. The bed was very comfortable and sheets clean of good quality.There were complimentary tea/coffee/water and a biscuit in the room, hairdryer, iron, ironing desk and trousers press. What we were disappointed with was the price which was not the internet price so we ended up spending all vouchers and paying almost the same amount of top. We believe the price did not reflect the standard and we had no view whatsoever. The little window was straight towards the dirty glass roof of the dining room. The tiles in the shower were cracked and there was a bit of mould in the shower.We would not complain if it was a 3 star or budget hotel, but for the price we paid we would prefer less equipment in the room but more view and thorough cleanliness.Date used : 08/04/2015
Add to basket
• Please call the reservations team on 0845 603 8892 to check availability and price before purchasing your tokens.
• Room availability is limited and prices may vary depending on time of booking.
• You must book with the hotel company at least 14 days before you wish to stay.
• Only valid on Classic Lodges' Bed and Breakfast rates.
• Minimum stay 2 nights, valid Friday to Sunday inclusive and is based on 2 people sharing a standard double/twin room.
Terms & Conditions
• Any additional extras, including children’s meals, will be payable at the hotel by cash, credit or debit card. Quote the specific rate when booking. Certain dates may be excluded.
• Websites shown are for information only - tokens cannot be used for internet bookings and are not valid on prices shown on the internet.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights