Escape the everyday for a break in one of Puma Hotels' splendid four star hotels or country houses. While they all vary in style, none of them lose sight of quality and elegance.
What you get
The Puma Hotels Collection is a 21-strong group of gorgeous properties that spans south, central and northern England as well as in Scotland and Wales.
Surprise a loved one for a romantic long weekend spa break; celebrate a wedding or other momentous occasion; or host an executive business function, whatever the reason, Puma Hotels can more likely cater your needs. And why not let us help you make the whole thing a little easier? We'll give you £30 in Puma Hotels tokens for every £10 in Clubcard vouchers you exchange.
Every property in the Puma Hotels Collection is different, owning its own individual character and charm. Whether you're after a luxury country house, a spa hotel, a historic city or coastal place, Puma can provide. All properties come with a wealth of facilities too: wifi, health clubs, parking, pet allowance, some even come with indoor swimming pools for that extra relaxation factor.
How it works
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Puma Hotels token, download this additional information about Puma Hotels token (download PDF file *) .
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Finally, a result!By Greeno02 December 2013aged 35 to 44Female
After a frustrating slog in trying to book a hotel using clubcard points anywhere in the uk, anytime between jan and march with zero success (its not like we're not flexible), puma hotels came up trumps and in about 2 minutes, using a free phone number and without adding a 'tesco clubcard tax' have us booked in for dinner bed and breakfast at a less than eye watering rate in what looks like a lovely hotel in a sea view room (we even had a choice of rooms!). Well done puma, lets hope the stay goes as smoothly as the booking!Date used : 02/12/2013
- The Majestic Hotel HarrogateBy Landlady10 September 2013aged 65 or overFemale
What a weekend!! We cannot praise this hotel enough, the staff, standard and cleanliness of the rooms,and the food were all absolutely first class.It is the first time we have stayed in a hotel and not had any issues whatsoever ,we will be back.Date used : 30/08/2013
- Dinner, bed and breakfast in lovely OxfordBy NickiNoo26 August 2013aged 35 to 44Female
Midweek 2 night break including dinner in their top restaurant for family of 4 in Oxford in school holidays all courtesy of Clubcard - brilliant!Date used : 23/07/2013
- Lygon ArmsBy Chunky201 August 2013aged 35 to 44Male
Just spent 3 nights in the Charles 1st Suite in the Lygon Arms courtesy of Tesco vouchers. Lovely village, beautiful suite, Thanks TescoDate used : 31/07/2013
- Great Value using Tesco VouchersBy tarasinha11 June 2013aged 65 or overMale
Have now stayed some 12 times at these Puma Group Hotels, and have thoroughly enjoyed ourselves each time. Going next week to Shrigley Hall and later in the year to Billesley Manor. Says it all.Date used : 19/05/2013
Add to basket
The fine print
• Please call the reservations team on 0800 652 8413 to check availability and price before purchasing your tokens.
• You must book with the hotel company at least 14 days before you wish to stay.
• Only valid on Puma Hotels’ Best Available Bed and Breakfast rates only. This offer cannot be used against advanced or promotional rates.
• Minimum stay 2 nights, valid Friday to Sunday inclusive and is based on 2 people sharing a standard double/twin room.
• Room availability is limited and prices may vary depending on time of booking.
Terms & Conditions
• Any additional extras, including children’s meals, will be payable at the hotel by cash, credit or debit card. Quote the specific rate when booking. Certain dates may be excluded.
• Websites shown are for information only - tokens cannot be used for internet bookings and are not valid on prices shown on the internet.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights