Escape the everyday for a break in one of Hotel Collection's splendid four star hotels or country houses. While they all vary in style, none of them lose sight of quality and elegance.
What you get
The Hotel Collection is a 21-strong group of gorgeous properties that spans south, central and northern England as well as in Scotland and Wales.
Surprise a loved one for a romantic long weekend spa break; celebrate a wedding or other momentous occasion; or host an executive business function, whatever the reason, Hotel Collection can more likely cater your needs. And why not let us help you make the whole thing a little easier? We'll give you £30 in Hotel Collection tokens for every £10 in Clubcard vouchers you exchange.
Every property in the Hotel Collection is different, owning its own individual character and charm. Whether you're after a luxury country house, a spa hotel, a historic city or coastal place, Hotel Collection can provide. All properties come with a wealth of facilities too: wifi, health clubs, parking, pet allowance, some even come with indoor swimming pools for that extra relaxation factor.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Hotels Collection,
additional information about Hotels Collection (download PDF file *)
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Cardiff City BreakBy Yardie31 August 2014aged 45 to 54Female
An elegant hotel literally across the road from Cardiff Castle and the Millenium Stadium. Lovely big family room with comfy beds. Pleasant and helpful staff. Breakfast was great and there is so much to do in the local vicinity. Well worth the visit.Date used : 24/08/2014
- IncomparableBy Harding25 August 2014aged 65 or overFemale
I agree with all the comments about ease of booking, non-stigmatism of Tesco Boost vouchers, and excellent service. Our Premium Room was impressively large with large patio overlooking panoramic Torbay with sunbeds and table and chairs. The bedroom was quite large with good size flatscreen t.v., and comfortable armchairs. Service was very good in the attractive dining room overlooking the Bay and food beautifully presented. Daily papers could be ordered and left outside our room. All of this was provided with only a £7 per day parking fee to pay.Date used : 21/08/2014
- Best value weekendBy Ianto18 August 2014aged 65 or overMale
Booking this hotel was so easy. The receptionists were extremely helpful and friendly. The room(420) was large and airy. There was a small table and two chairs (ideal for a cup of tea). The bed was huge and very very comfortable.The buffet style breakfast was superb.We explained to the Maitre de (Pedro) that we cannot tolerate milk, He arranged with Paolo to make our porridge with rice milk that we provided. Paolo was very polite, considerate, friendly and very professional. This two night stay made our wedding anniversary a memorable occasion. I would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the Cheltenham area.Date used : 16/08/2014
- Excellent breakBy SuzieWoozie06 August 2014aged 55 to 64Female
We were really impressed by the ease of booking a room AND you don't have to send your vouchers in - just give them in at reception. Helpful as we had collected more vouchers by the time we used them so it cost us less! The Oxford hotel was wonderful - modern, plenty of parking, stuff-yourself-silly-breakfast buffets. A bit far from city but very easy to catch a bus - parking is a real no-no in Oxford. Will definitely use hotel collection again for a 2 night break.Date used : 02/08/2014
- So easy to book!By Penguinlover30 July 2014aged 55 to 64Female
I can't comment on the hotel yet but I just had to review the booking system for Hotel Collection (formerly Puma Hotels). It was the easiest booking I have ever made using Tesco vouchers. So many of the other chains that supposedly accomodate Tesco vouchers are so difficult to get into - absolutely fine to book until you mention Tesco then surprisingly the rooms are no longer available! There was no question of that at all with this booking for Cheltenham Park Hotel. I was on the phone for less than 5 minutes, was spoken to by a very pleasant and knowledgeable representative and came off the phone stress free having booked 3 nights in September knowing that there will be no hassle using vouchers as part payment for our stay. I love the fact that the vouchers can be handed into reception on arrival rather than having the hassle and cost of posting them. Hoping the hotel will be as good as the booking systemDate used : 30/07/2014
Add to basket
• Please call the reservations team on 0800 652 8413 to check availability and price before purchasing your tokens.
• You must book with the hotel company at least 14 days before you wish to stay.
• Only valid on Hotel Collection's Best Available Bed and Breakfast rates only. This offer cannot be used against advanced or promotional rates.
• Minimum stay 2 nights, valid Friday to Sunday inclusive and is based on 2 people sharing a standard double/twin room.
• Room availability is limited and prices may vary depending on time of booking.
Terms & Conditions
• Any additional extras, including children’s meals, will be payable at the hotel by cash, credit or debit card. Quote the specific rate when booking. Certain dates may be excluded.
• Websites shown are for information only - tokens cannot be used for internet bookings and are not valid on prices shown on the internet.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights