The Hotel Collection
Escape the everyday for a break in one of Hotel Collection's splendid four star hotels or country houses. While they all vary in style, none of them lose sight of quality and elegance.
What you get
The Hotel Collection is a strong group of gorgeous properties that spans south, central and northern England as well as in Scotland and Wales.
Surprise a loved one for a romantic long weekend spa break; celebrate a wedding or other momentous occasion; or host an executive business function, whatever the reason, The Hotel Collection can more likely cater your needs. And why not let us help you make the whole thing a little easier? We'll give you £30 in The Hotel Collection tokens for every £10 in Clubcard vouchers you exchange.
Every property in The Hotel Collection is different, owning its own individual character and charm. Whether you're after a luxury country house, a spa hotel, a historic city or coastal place, The Hotel Collection can provide. All properties come with a wealth of facilities too: wifi, health clubs, parking, pet allowance, some even come with indoor swimming pools for that extra relaxation factor.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with The Hotel Collection,
additional information about The Hotel Collection (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- lovely stay in a wonderful old HotelBy MrsM6710 July 2015aged 45 to 54Female
Booked this hotel way in advance for our 21st wedding anniversary. Stayed for 3 nights and upgraded also using my vouchers to a deluxe double room - it was huge! Was very comfortable, staff friendly and food reasonable and well priced. Breakfast was a decent selection and good quality sausages! Used the hotel as a base, but Harrogate is beautiful, made good use of the gym and swimming pool which come as part of the package - book early if you wish to get treatments as I rang a week in advance but they were fully booked. Also had room service and there was a good selection to choose from and the tray service was not expensive. The only thing I would point out that was not made aware to us and that is they charge for parking which at a 4 star hotel I think is a cheeky to say the least. We were not informed of this at any point on booking prior to our stay or indeed when we booked in at the hotel. We were allowed access to the parking at all times with the barrier rising automatically. However when we came to settle our bill we were charged £5 per night (so £15 for 3 days). It tainted the stay a little but I would still recommend this grand old hotel.Date used : 03/07/2015
- Wonderful Hotel on SeafrontBy KD2010 July 2015
A lovely weekend in Brighton made all the more special by staying in this lovely hotel. Booking was easy and the staff were very friendly. We felt very relaxed and comfortable here and can't wait to go again. Great location, right on the seafront and really close to the shops and the Lanes, couldn't have been better! This is my 3rd stay with the Hotel Collection and all have been great.Date used : 19/06/2015
- Enjoyable breakBy Birkygirl19 June 2015aged 65 or overFemale
Booking was easy for a 2 night mid week break. Hotel was as remembered, a little tired but very clean. Room comfortable and good breakfast. Central position for walking into centre and free parking on site.Location/Branch : Stirling
- great hotel breakBy littlebunny19 May 2015aged 45 to 54Female
We booked a 2 night stay at this beautiful hotel. The staff were very friendly and our hotel room was both comfy and spotlessly clean. We had breakfast in the hotel and there was plenty to choose from. We ate out in the evenings. We did have drinks in the hotel bar and my husband was a little disappointed that they did not have any local beers for sale. This is the second time we have booked a break with the Hotel Collection with our tesco vouchers and we cant wait to go againDate used : 06/05/2015
- Dancing WeekendBy 27 April 2015aged 45 to 54Female
We used our vouchers to pay most of the cost for a 2 night stay dinner bed and breakfast. The hotel was lovely if a little tired in some places. But everything was spotless. The staff were very helpful and as we are leisurebreak members we were able to get a room upgrade to a sea view which was lovely. The food in the restaurant was fantastic and the menu changed each day so there was plenty of choice. The hotel is close enough to the town centre, a 10 mins stroll along the prom and you are at the Tower. Would not hesitate to come back.Date used : 24/04/2015
Add to basket
• Please call the reservations team on 0800 652 8413 to check availability and price before purchasing your tokens.
• You must book with the hotel company at least 14 days before you wish to stay.
• Only valid on Hotel Collection's Best Available Bed and Breakfast rates only. This offer cannot be used against advanced or promotional rates.
• Minimum stay 2 nights inclusive and is based on 2 people sharing a standard/twin room.
• Room availability is limited and prices may vary depending on time of booking.
Terms & Conditions
• Any additional extras, including children’s meals, will be payable at the hotel by cash, credit or debit card. Quote the specific rate when booking. Certain dates may be excluded.
• Websites shown are for information only - tokens cannot be used for internet bookings and are not valid on prices shown on the internet.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights