Discover Conkers, the National Forest's fantastic interactive activity centre whose aim is to highlight the importance of the environment to children and adults alike.
What you get
There are over 100 activities to try out at Conkers with a huge variety across the board. From archery to woodland trails, this environmental playground can be explored for less with Clubcard vouchers. Just exchange £2.50 in vouchers for £10 back in Conkers tokens.
Enjoy a wonderful day out in 120 acres of woodland where you can challenge yourself at loads of things. With the assault course and the new barefoot walks; children's adventure play areas; the indoor Discovery Centre and the Conkachoo Train, there's enough to keep so many of us satisfied.
Don't miss the indoor simulated Tree Walk or the interactive floor experience - see what happens when you kick a pile of leaves.
It's all to be had at Conkers, a family-friendly venue that makes for a surprising and memorable day out as part of any Derbyshire short break or just a day out for something different.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Days Out,
additional information about Days Out (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Glad I didn't 'pay' for it!By Dippy2920 August 2014aged 35 to 44Female
Took two teenage children during summer holidays. The inside activity centre was run down with many of the activities damaged and left unusable. Once outside we felt the signs were a little vague. The sign for a sculpture trail interested us until we discovered this was for just one sculpture!! Again, outside the touch sensory trail was all damaged and many of the boxes were empty. I felt that the centre was very good at taking money from people but not so good at ploughing it back into the site as maintenance. Could have been so much better. Generally speaking I'm glad that I had used my vouchers to pay for this as I feel I would have been a bit miffed to have forked out £30 for what essentially boiled down to a walk.Date used : 08/08/2014
- A great family day outsideBy MotherDuck23 June 2014aged 25 to 34Female
Firstly I need to point out that this is not the first time we have used our tokens to go to Conkers (I think our total is about 10 visits). There is plenty to do for all ages. In good weather, there is more to see and do than can be done in a single day. This place is perfect for families who love the outdoors and for tiring kids out. The kids' favorites are the indoor climbing forest, the playground, the barefoot walk and the den building. My favorite is the obstacle course because its actually designed for grown-ups!!!!!!! although the kids have a go on it too. The whole place just makes me feel like a big kid. Negatives....the site is split in two and the only obvious way to get from one side to the other is on a mini train ( which is fun) but there can be a long wait for this on busy days. the alternative is to go back lout into the carpark and walk around the side of the site. Also, sometimes you can be a few minutes walk from the nearest toilets and it is possible to become slightly lost...not great if your toddler is crossing their legs lol If it starts to rain the discovery centre has a good 2 hours worth of entertainment in it The amphitheatre is also covered so, during school holls, you can watch the live kids shows (like magicians or clowns). Definitely value for your vouchers compared with some of the place specific offers e.g. theme parks My advice....if you live in the midlands and are looking for a good family day out (using your tokens) in reasonable weather, then this is your best bet!Date used : 10/04/2014
Add to basket
• Please check all opening/closing times, dates and admission prices before your visit.
• Tokens cannot be used in food outlets or shops.
• For a full list of where you can use your Days out token(s) please read 'Additional Information'
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens may be used against standard admission, but cannot be used for special events and/or shows, group bookings, season tickets or annual memberships.
• Tokens cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, scheme or promotion.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.