The gardens of Trentham Estate are easily one of the most engaging in Britain. There's so much scattered around the grounds that spending an afternoon here is easily doable and thoroughly enjoyable.
What you get
Please note: You can exchange vouchers for Adult, Child, Disabled, & Concession at Trentham Gardens. You cannot exchange vouchers for joint or family annual tickets.
From rich floral displays to the Wilderness Wood, you and the kids can lose yourself in Trentham Gardens and do it for less when you exchange Clubcard vouchers.
Just exchange £2.50 of vouchers and you'll get £10 back to put towards a wonderful day out. From there you're free to roam the gardens at your leisure.
A camera is definitely recommended for a trip here thanks to the sheer beauty of the place. The lake with its backdrop of rolling hills and woodland swathes alone is enough to catch anyone's eye.
Meanwhile there's loads of other things to enjoy. From simple picnics to observing the veritable sections of Italian Garden, Floral Labyrinth, or the Rivers of Grass; exploring the Woodland Walk or Monument Walk; or checking into the Heronry to see who's at home, you can really while away the hours with pure peace and relaxation here.
Trentham Gardens provide so much entertainment and surprises that you'll all be kept occupied throughout the day. Check out one of Staffordshire's most alluring tourist attractions for less today.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Days Out,
additional information about Days Out (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Trentham estateBy Longtonian14 July 2014aged 55 to 64Female
This a a brilliant place summer and winter always lots going on boat on the lake train rides and horse and carriage lovely lakeside walk Italian gardens brilliant park for children and barefoot walk Lovely lake side cafés Concerts in the evenings I visit every week and highly recommend getting an annual passDate used : 13/07/2014
- Well worth the moneyBy Lgabriel08 July 2014aged 35 to 44Female
I purchased a trentham annual pass for my daughter and I, we now practically live at the place! There is always something to do. Beautiful surroundings, concerts, walk around the lake, coffee with friends, picnics galore, fairy spotting, pumpkin carving at Halloween, the 10th anniversary events were just lovely and enjoyed by the whole family. The actual process of exchanging was simple and easy. My vouchers arrived in the post in no time at all. Will be renewing my pass next year too.Date used : 07/07/2014
- Wonderful Day OutBy Lottie1205 July 2014aged 25 to 34Female
This is a wonderful day out for all the family. The gardens are beautiful and there is an excellent adventure park for kids of all ages. There is a barefoot walk and also a maze which the kids loved. We stayed at the Premier Inn which is across the road and it was so handy as there are lots of places to eat. There is also a boat and a train which can take you part way round the park as there is a lot of walking. Just outside the gardens there is a little shopping village with restaurants and on the other side of the car park is Trentham garden centre. Excellent value for a full day out!Date used : 04/07/2014
- Brilliant day outBy Doglover04 July 2014aged 65 or overMale
I am a local member of Trentham Estate and visit on average 3 times weekly along with my pet dog Barney, I always enjoy each visit as you meet regular visitors also if you decide to have a snack or drink the prices are very reasonable and you get a discount on production of your annual membership card. The staff are always pleasant and helpful and the estate is maintained to perfection, you can also enjoy time shopping before you enter the estateDate used : 04/07/2014
- Love this place xBy Pormar02 July 2014aged 35 to 44Female
I have purchased my annual pass for many years using the tesco days out vouchers. Like other reviews I use the pass to obtain discounts in the local shops but the real benefit it going through to the gardens, taking a picnic or buying from the lakeside cafés. Children love the play areas and muddy foot walk, and I can relax, read a book or as often is the case meet friends for a lovely relaxing catch up. Summer nights concerts, fireworks displays and iceskating are also a must and with having an annual day pass these events are heavily discounted xDate used : 01/06/2014
Add to basket
• Please check all opening/closing times, dates and admission prices before your visit.
• Tokens cannot be used in food outlets or shops.
• For a full list of where you can use your Days out token(s) please read 'Additional Information'
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens may be used against standard admission, but cannot be used for special events and/or shows, group bookings, season tickets or annual memberships.
• Tokens cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, scheme or promotion.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• Tokens cannot be used for Trentham Monkey Forest or for The Trentham Garden and Monkey Forest JOINT tickets. Group rates and special events day and Activities are excluded. Further details on special events please call 01782 646 646.