The gardens of Trentham Estate are easily one of the most engaging in Britain. There's so much scattered around the grounds that spending an afternoon here is easily doable and thoroughly enjoyable.
What you get
Please note: You can exchange vouchers for Adult, Child, Disabled, & Concession at Trentham Gardens. You cannot exchange vouchers for joint or family annual tickets.
From rich floral displays to the Wilderness Wood, you and the kids can lose yourself in Trentham Gardens and do it for less when you exchange Clubcard vouchers.
Just exchange £2.50 of vouchers and you'll get £10 back to put towards a wonderful day out. From there you're free to roam the gardens at your leisure.
A camera is definitely recommended for a trip here thanks to the sheer beauty of the place. The lake with its backdrop of rolling hills and woodland swathes alone is enough to catch anyone's eye.
Meanwhile there's loads of other things to enjoy. From simple picnics to observing the veritable sections of Italian Garden, Floral Labyrinth, or the Rivers of Grass; exploring the Woodland Walk or Monument Walk; or checking into the Heronry to see who's at home, you can really while away the hours with pure peace and relaxation here.
Trentham Gardens provide so much entertainment and surprises that you'll all be kept occupied throughout the day. Check out one of Staffordshire's most alluring tourist attractions for less today.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Days Out,
additional information about Days Out (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Lovely relaxing placeBy Diamondgal11 September 2014aged 65 or overFemale
Used my years pass last Friday. Went with a friend who signed up using vouchers. we both got an extra month. A wonderful day, so peaceful walking around the lake. Everywhere spotlessly clean. Had a lovely lunch in the lakeside cafeteria.Will go as often as possible to see the seasonal changes in the beautiful gardens. It was great to see so many young toddlers running around being looked after by grandparents.Date used : 05/09/2014
- A lovely Day OutBy Alyn08 September 2014aged 55 to 64Female
What beautiful gardens. We (a couple of OAP's) had a lovely walk around the gardens, lunch in the Lakeside Restaurant and relaxed in a couple of deck chairs. A beautiful day with more to do than I thought so we will be going back sometime and maybe taking some of the grandchildren as there appears to be lots for them to do.Date used : 01/09/2014
- Excellent value pass for the gardensBy Km1404 September 2014aged 25 to 34Female
I used the vouchers to buy an annual pass, the gardens are great, I only live 5 miles away and go every week with my 2 and 4 year old for a run around in the safe, beautiful gardens. The only let down (this time of year) for the children is the cars on the fab race track really need replacing after the whole summers use. Also, the lake side cafe is terribly expensive so we always take a flask and snacks (£7.50 average for one coffee and cake)Date used : 20/08/2014
- Great day outBy LoupyLou03 September 2014aged 45 to 54Female
4 adults, and 3 kids aged 15,11 & 4 went for the day in August 2014. We all had a lovely day out, walked round the lake spotting the fairies, went on the train ride, went into the Monkey Forest, played in the adventure park and maze and listened to the brass band while we ate our lunch. Monkey Forest was ok but after seeing a dozen or so monkeys it got a little bit boring, even the kids asked if we could move on to something else after about 30 mins. I got clubcard vouchers to cover the entrance into the gardens and the monkey forest but didn't realise that I couldn't use them for monkey forest entry so had to pay. This isn't clear on the clubcard website. Would definitely go back but would give the monkeys a miss next time.Date used : 03/09/2014
- Very good dayBy Stef4001 September 2014aged 65 or overMale
Entering the complex outside the Gardens was a surprise, with outlet shops on both sides it was like a shopping Mall, quite pleasant but not for eating.We stopped at David's for a midday meal, no complaints about the standard of the food just the price - expensive. The Gardens themselves very good well laid out plenty to do and see including the boat ride. One gripe if you are in a wheelchair beware, only the gardens are good to walk round if you want to go around the lake NOT recommended.Th path half way round is quite uneven for the occupant and hard for the pusher. For the able-bodied excellent place to see and walk around for the day. Only light fare to eat in the gardens.Date used : 26/08/2014
Add to basket
• Please check all opening/closing times, dates and admission prices before your visit.
• Tokens cannot be used in food outlets or shops.
• For a full list of where you can use your Days out token(s) please read 'Additional Information'
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens may be used against standard admission, but cannot be used for special events and/or shows, group bookings, season tickets or annual memberships.
• Tokens cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, scheme or promotion.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• Tokens cannot be used for Trentham Monkey Forest or for The Trentham Garden and Monkey Forest JOINT tickets.Further details on special events please call 01782 646 646.
• Tokens may be used against standard admission and annual tickets in the following individual categories – Adult, Child, Concession, Disabled Person but cannot be used for special events and/or show, group bookings, or joint and family annual tickets.