Take in the halting panoramic aerial views of Paris from the 56th floor of the Montparnasse Tower. It's right opposite the Eiffel Tower, and is the best way to see the sprawling French capital from up high.
What you get
For access to the iconic Montparnasse Tower right in the middle of Paris, just use Clubcard vouchers and you'll get a discount entry ticket. Simply exchange £4.50 and the token is yours.
The Montparnasse Tower is situated opposite the Eiffel Tower, so it's not exactly hard to find. However, for incredible 360 views of the whole city, you need to climb to the 56th floor of the tower. It's dedicated to tourists, and has open air terraces so can really get the feeling of altitude.
There are places to eat and drink in Montparnasse 56, a photo gallery and gift shop, so your trip will be more then memorable. What's more is the attraction is open night and day so, for a really magical experience and a completely different perspective of Paris, why not see it by night instead?
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of tokens you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Montparnasse 56 entry token,
additional information about Montparnasse 56 entry token (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- MontparnasseBy Weycrew19 April 2015aged 55 to 64Female
I would recommend this visit to everyone. We received the coupons within a few days and had 6 months to use them. I had been many years ago but had forgotten how great it was and there is now the open glass area on the roof as well as the glassed-in area on the 56th floor. We spent at least 2 hours there as it was a beautiful day and there are seats on the roof top so you can enjoy the weather too. We went around lunchtime and walked straight in - no queue. Our teenagers were impressed and want to go again when the sun is setting and we can watch the lights come on over Paris. We decided that it was actually better than the Eiffel Tower (though everyone should do that once) because there is such a good view of all the monuments in Paris, especially the Eiffel Tower. Simply wonderful!Date used : 07/04/2015
- Super view!By IlfracombeKV17 April 2015aged 25 to 34Female
I ordered the Tesco vouchers online and they were with me within a few days, with a 6 month use by date on them. The vouchers were quick and easy at the venue, the ticket office processed us in the same way as all other customers. The view from the top of the tower is spectacular. You get a real 360 degree view of the who of Paris. I would definitely recommend this to everyone!Date used : 05/04/2015
- Good value purchaseBy Tashajrees15 April 2015
We went up the tower on our last night in Paris. If you are going to go up the Eiffel Tower don't visit Montparnasse during the day, go in the evening instead! We went up before sunset and views were no different really to the Eiffel tower, but we waited for sunset and the evening views were great. It got really busy as it got darker, especially approaching 9pm when the lights show in the Eiffel tower was starting. There's lots of interactive displays on the 56th floor and ample seating and a surprisingly reasonable cafe. Its stairs access only to the rooftop terrace, it has areas undercover so you can get the nice views even if it's raining (like it was when we visited!!). Overall really lovelu and quite a relaxed final evening after all the hustle and bustle if the city all week! FYI there's also a resteraunt in the same building which looked lovely (but expensive!) We didn't visit as you had to pre book but it may be a nice thing to combine with your trip up the towerDate used : 03/04/2015
- Great use for vouchersBy Heatherg01 November 2014
Tickets arrived within a couple of days and were hassle free in Paris. We went up the tower in the evening and viewed the whole of Paris lit up while enjoying a glass if champagne. Using our Tesco vouchers was a great saving :)Date used : 29/10/2014
- Fantastic experienceBy Cambridgetraveller30 August 2014aged 45 to 54Female
. Very good value with Clubcard tokens .it was a fantastic experience .On the 56th floor to a viewing platform with panoramic views . We went up before sunset unlit to night. So we saw the city from bright to dark . It was amazing. Thanks tescoDate used : 23/08/2014
Add to basket
• Tokens can be exchanged for one adult, one child, or one senior entry ticket for 1 day only.
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.