Paradise Wildlife Park
With over 400 different animals, there's more than enough going on to keep kids and families entertained for the whole day at Wildlife Paradise Park.
What you get
Open every day and weekend, Paradise Wildlife Park is the most interactive zoo in Britain. Why not exchange a few Clubcard vouchers and experience it all for less? For every £2.50 in vouchers you exchange, you'll get £10 back in tokens to put towards admission costs.
There's enough to keep everyone happy here, not least because of the innovative design of the zoo's enclosures meaning guests can come face-to-face with some of the world's most amazing creatures. There are white tigers and white lions, African lions, snow leopards, cheetahs and more; plus penguins, meerkats, gibbons, lemurs, zebra and wallaby and several species of birds and reptiles to observe too.
Aside from all the animal antics there's loads of space for kids to run free. Try the Tumble Jungle or the Paradise Lagoon paddling pool. There are several more playgrounds if your kids have a seemingly infinite amount of energy.
There are also space for you and the kids to enjoy a picnic in the sunshine or the Speedway Museum if you're after some automotive fun.
A day spent here will live long in the memory thanks to its surroundings and variety of things to do. Bring the kids and do it all for less with Clubcard vouchers.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Days Out,
additional information about Days Out (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Day outBy Llll126 September 2014aged 65 or overFemale
Lovely day out. If only the armadillo had shown his face. This is the 3rd time we have visited and only seen him once. Seriously though a nice small zoo. Friendly staff and contented animals.Date used : 10/09/2014
- Lovely Family Day OutBy Mumz22 September 2014aged 35 to 44Female
Thank you to Tesco clubcard boost, we had a lovely day out with the family at Paradise Wildlife Park. Great variety of animals, the little ones loved it. Feeding the farm animals and seeing bird displays, monkeys to the big cats. As well as having fun in the play park. I would definitely recommend it !!Date used : 28/08/2014
- Family FunBy Krisiti05 September 2014aged 35 to 44Female
We visited Paradise Wildlife Park with our two children 3 and 1. Our daughter had a face painting which she loved. We saw the tigers and lions which she us very much into at the moment. We didn't bring a picnic which we should have done as the weather was nice. We had a cup of coffee and enjoyed watching the tigers at the same time. There is plenty to do and see. There are indoor activities as well if the weather is not good. I would definitely recommend.Date used : 26/08/2014
- Great day out!By Debo01 September 2014aged 45 to 54Female
We had a great day out at Paradise Wildlife Park! We haven't visited for a long time, and noticed the many improvements made at the Park since our last visit. The day was affordable for the 5 of us (including kids aged between 10 and 14) with club card boost and taking a picnic! Is a thoroughly good day out for all ages.Date used : 18/08/2014
- Great family day outBy Joey19126 August 2014aged 35 to 44Female
We never tire of visiting paradise wildlife park - have been 10 times or more over the past 5 years. As well as getting up close to all the animals - and there is a really good variety - big cats, penguins, reptiles, farm animals, birds, zebras, camels, etc. - there are great shows in the jungle theatre, falconry displays, watch the animals being fed (various times), a tractor ride all around, various play areas where the kids can climb on a real (old) train, two fire engines, a gypsy caravan, etc. On top of this a short woodland walk to see deer and owls, a splash park and an extensive indoor climbing structure if you need to escape the weather. Although it looks like an expensive entry fee, it is well well worth it because it is a full day out. We always take a picnic to keep costs of food down. Great fun. Kids will love it!Date used : 11/08/2014
Add to basket
• Please check all opening/closing times, dates and admission prices before your visit.
• Tokens cannot be used in food outlets or shops.
• For a full list of where you can use your Days out token(s) please read 'Additional Information'
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens may be used against standard admission, but cannot be used for special events and/or shows, group bookings, season tickets or annual memberships.
• Tokens cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, scheme or promotion.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.