Indulge in an hour-long Parisian cruise through the centre of the city. From the Eiffel Tower to Notre Dame, this sightseeing cruise delivers a different and memorable perspective of the French capital.
What you get
Cruising down Paris' River Siene is one of the most enjoyable and relaxing things to do during a holiday there. Why not treat yourself to one for less? Just use your Clubcard vouchers and the Vedettes de Paris Cruise token is yours. All it cost is £4 in vouchers.
Board one of the charming boats - Paris Iena or Paris Trocadero - sit back and relax for a one-hour cruise past some of the city's world-famous buildings and monuments. It's a great chance for photography, as well as gaining inside info via the onboard multilingual commentary.
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of tokens you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Vedettes de Paris Discovery Cruise token,
additional information about Vedettes de Paris Discovery Cruise token (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Lovely cruiseBy Wendy5626 November 2014aged 55 to 64Female
Really enjoyed this relaxing trip down the Seine, seeing all the sights and the bridges, definitely one of the highlights of our trip. thoroughly recommended.Date used : 23/10/2012
- Worthwhile exchangeBy Heatherg01 November 2014
Tickets arrived within a couple of days and were hassle free in Paris. We went up the Eiffel Tower first and then relaxed on the boat trip along the Seine. Using our Tesco vouchers was a great saving :)Date used : 28/10/2014
- Fantastic use of Tesco VouchersBy CarlB23 September 2014aged 45 to 54Male
Used these as part of a 2 day getaway in Sept 2014. After clambering up and down the Eiffel Tower it was ideal just to sit down for an informative and relaxing ride on the Seine. Took in lots of sites - Musee D'Orsay, Pont Alexandre III, Notre Dame, Louvre etc. Embarkation was just over the road from Eiffel Tower.There is a bar on board if required plus the customary souvenir photograph although there was never any pressure to buy. Vouchers readily accepted at kiosk, no fussing. All in all, fantastic value and would thoroughly recommend the cruise even if you had to pay !!Date used : 16/09/2014
- Very good value!By Beno828215 September 2014aged 25 to 34Male
Excellent value of Club card points use. no problem using them to book the trip and very easy to find down on the seine directly behind the Eiffel tower, tour was informative and saw a lot of the sights in the city within the hour tour. Highly recommendedDate used : 14/09/2014
- Excellent River Cruise & Excellent ValueBy FunkyHornet10 September 2014aged 35 to 44Female
I booked this river cruise as part of our family holiday to Paris in August 2014. It was excellent value per person and the tokens arrived promptly from Tesco. When we arrived in Paris the Boarding Area was very easy to locate just at the foot of the Eiffel Tower & our tokens were exchanged for tickets easily. There was no significant queue considering it was August holidays and we boarded promptly with no delay. The Cruise was excellent, very informative and lots of famous sights where seen and photographed. The cruise lasted one hour. A great time was had by both adults and our children aged 8 & 14.Date used : 27/08/2014
- Excellent way to spend vouchersBy Emchild05 September 2014aged 35 to 44Female
We certainly were not expecting the ease of use of these vouchers. We gave the to the cashier, she gave us our tickets and we went almost immediately into the boat. Wonderful little cruise.Date used : 21/08/2014
- CRUISE ALONG THE SIENE!By TRACEY1123 August 2014aged 45 to 54Female
After arranging a short break to Paris I was thrilled to discover that I could take advantage of using Tesco Vouchers. The vouchers arrived promptly in the post and we had no problems using them at the boarding station near to the Eiffel Tower. I had travelled with my husband and two children and we all thoroughly enjoyed the hour long trip down the Siene - so relaxing and informative. Would recommend taking advantage of this offer if you are travelling to Paris.Date used : 14/08/2014
- boat cruiseBy valthemouth29 July 2014aged 55 to 64Female
great value for money. just exchange at the booking office right beside the eiffel tower and then cruise down the river and back for an hour. only negative was that it was a round trip with no stops to get off or on, but still great value with my boost vouchers.Date used : 21/07/2014
- FabulousBy Mbey26 July 2014aged 55 to 64Female
Really enjoyed this trip down the river Seine relaxing, informative, beautiful weather no hanging around, set off on time. would highly recommendDate used : 17/07/2014
- excellent valueBy bambs05 July 2014aged 55 to 64Male
So easy to use the coupons and an excellent trip down the seine well worth it, Highly recommended.Date used : 02/07/2014
- excellent introduction to the sitesBy aredj07 June 2014aged 45 to 54Male
Very worthwhile use of clubcard vouchers. Good value exchange and good boat trip, with interesting commentaryDate used : 27/05/2014
- Very easy to useBy Sightstosee31 May 2014aged 35 to 44Female
We really enjoyed this hour long sightseeing cruise along the Seine. Great location just by the Eiffel Tower, our Tesco tokens were very easy to exchange and accepted without question. Would definitely recommend, cruises are very frequent, 3 an hour when we were there and we were offered a place on the next cruise.Date used : 27/05/2014
- Easy to useBy Poacher09 September 2013aged 55 to 64Male
Easy to exchange tokens. What can you say, a sightseeing cruise round Paris. it delivered as expected. Would recommendDate used : 02/08/2013
- Definitely worth itBy lilyb10 June 2013aged 45 to 54Female
This was so easy. You just exchange your vouchers and then take your tokens to the ticket desk by the boats (opposite Eiffel Tower) and they give you the tickets. Very enjoyable trip along the Seine.Date used : 03/05/2012
Add to basket
• Tokens can be exchanged for one adult, one child, or one senior entry ticket for 1 day only.
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.