Indulge in an hour-long Parisian cruise through the centre of the city. From the Eiffel Tower to Notre Dame, this sightseeing cruise delivers a different and memorable perspective of the French capital.
What you get
Cruising down Paris' River Siene is one of the most enjoyable and relaxing things to do during a holiday there. Why not treat yourself to one for less? Just use your Clubcard vouchers and the Vedettes de Paris Cruise token is yours. All it cost is £4 in vouchers.
Board one of the charming boats - Paris Iena or Paris Trocadero - sit back and relax for a one-hour cruise past some of the city's world-famous buildings and monuments. It's a great chance for photography, as well as gaining inside info via the onboard multilingual commentary.
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of tokens you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Vedettes de Paris Discovery Cruise token,
additional information about Vedettes de Paris Discovery Cruise token (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Excellent valueBy Jimbob7302 September 2015aged 35 to 44Male
Ordered the vouchers online and arrived in just a couple of days. The staff at Vedettes de Paris were very friendly and spoke perfect English, unlike my very limited French! They exchanged the vouches quickly and without any problem and we took the very next cruise on the river. Good hour long cruise from the Eiffel Tower taking in all the main sites. Highly recommended.Date used : 19/08/2015
- A great dealBy 23 June 2015aged 35 to 44Female
The voucher came very quickly following purchase and we used it the following weekend. The boat pier was very easy to find - being right next to the base of the Eiffel Tower - and we had to queue for less than 10 minutes. Boats seemed to be arriving and leaving very frequently. It was a beautifully sunny day so we chose to sit outside, on the top deck, but there was plenty of seating inside too. We splurged and bought a bottle of bubbly - which a lot of people seemed to be doing. It was quite pricey but well worth it. Snacks were available to buy too and there was a clean toilet on board for passengers to use. Throughout the hour's boat ride we were provided with a multi-language commentary which provided great descriptions of the wonderful buildings we passed by. And not just the buildings but the bridges too. I would highly recommend this as a great value - only £4 worth of clubcard vouchers - journey to see some of the great sights of Paris.Date used : 13/06/2015
- Vedettes de ParisBy Weycrew21 April 2015aged 55 to 64Female
We received the vouchers very quickly and they could have been used any time over the next 6 months. We found the quay where you get onto the boat very easily as it is right next to the Eiffel Tower (can't really miss that in Paris of course). We were on the boat within 10 minutes of arriving there and we were able to sit upstairs in the open air, which we did as it was a lovely sunny evening, or downstairs under cover, where there was a bar. There was an interesting running commentary about all the sites that you pass along the Seine; look out for the bridges were lovers put padlocks. I took as trip on the Bateaux Mouches many years ago and this was every bit as good and very enjoyable. I would definitely recommend it.Date used : 10/04/2015
- GREAT!By kazzy2420 April 2015aged 45 to 54Female
We did this boat trip on a sunny afternoon. It was perfect, saw lots of the main sights and would highly recommend this trip. Easy to change tickets, plenty of room on the boat. Don't hesitate to book.Date used : 08/04/2014
- Great value for moneyBy Tashajrees15 April 2015
We did this trip the day we visited the Eiffel Tower. It is right at the base of the tower across the road on the river bank. After a long day of queing to get up and down the Eiffel tower it was just what we needed! Plenty of seats and there was a little bar where you could get drinks and snacks. There's a lower floor which is indoors and a top floor which is open air. For us it was really cold but we sat on the top floor as views weren't great from the bottom. There is a recording playing for the whole journey that points out various landmarks etc rather than a person. The boat was too big for one person to be speaking to the crowd. Overall lovely journey, I wasn't blown away by the views but was definitely a good way to get a feel for the city, and for the price compared to other boat trips this was amazing value for money! Exchanging the club card token was really easy at the ticket booth too so no problems there :)Date used : 01/04/2015
- great trip.By granjan12 April 2015aged 45 to 54Female
Great way to see so many things. Relaxing way to sightsee after a busy week.Date used : 10/04/2015
- A peaceful evening cruiseBy dissboy05 March 2015aged 65 or overMale
Even the rain did not spoil this lovely peaceful cruise on the Seine. Passing through 22 bridges and commentary in English this 1 hour cruise was excellent value for money. There is a bar on board and plenty of space to wander. The trips run every half hour and using the Tesco vouchers was easy by just swapping them for tickets at the booth.Date used : 26/02/2015
- good valueBy jewey21 Febuary 2015aged 45 to 54Female
Good value and easy to exchange for tickets at booking office. There are two vedettes sites one pont neurf and de Paris is at the Eiffel tower just make sure at correct site!Date used : 16/02/2015
- Lovely cruiseBy Wendy5626 November 2014aged 55 to 64Female
Really enjoyed this relaxing trip down the Seine, seeing all the sights and the bridges, definitely one of the highlights of our trip. thoroughly recommended.Date used : 23/10/2012
- Worthwhile exchangeBy Heatherg01 November 2014
Tickets arrived within a couple of days and were hassle free in Paris. We went up the Eiffel Tower first and then relaxed on the boat trip along the Seine. Using our Tesco vouchers was a great saving :)Date used : 28/10/2014
- Fantastic use of Tesco VouchersBy CarlB23 September 2014aged 45 to 54Male
Used these as part of a 2 day getaway in Sept 2014. After clambering up and down the Eiffel Tower it was ideal just to sit down for an informative and relaxing ride on the Seine. Took in lots of sites - Musee D'Orsay, Pont Alexandre III, Notre Dame, Louvre etc. Embarkation was just over the road from Eiffel Tower.There is a bar on board if required plus the customary souvenir photograph although there was never any pressure to buy. Vouchers readily accepted at kiosk, no fussing. All in all, fantastic value and would thoroughly recommend the cruise even if you had to pay !!Date used : 16/09/2014
- Very good value!By Beno828215 September 2014aged 25 to 34Male
Excellent value of Club card points use. no problem using them to book the trip and very easy to find down on the seine directly behind the Eiffel tower, tour was informative and saw a lot of the sights in the city within the hour tour. Highly recommendedDate used : 14/09/2014
- Excellent River Cruise & Excellent ValueBy FunkyHornet10 September 2014aged 35 to 44Female
I booked this river cruise as part of our family holiday to Paris in August 2014. It was excellent value per person and the tokens arrived promptly from Tesco. When we arrived in Paris the Boarding Area was very easy to locate just at the foot of the Eiffel Tower & our tokens were exchanged for tickets easily. There was no significant queue considering it was August holidays and we boarded promptly with no delay. The Cruise was excellent, very informative and lots of famous sights where seen and photographed. The cruise lasted one hour. A great time was had by both adults and our children aged 8 & 14.Date used : 27/08/2014
- Excellent way to spend vouchersBy Emchild05 September 2014aged 35 to 44Female
We certainly were not expecting the ease of use of these vouchers. We gave the to the cashier, she gave us our tickets and we went almost immediately into the boat. Wonderful little cruise.Date used : 21/08/2014
- CRUISE ALONG THE SIENE!By TRACEY1123 August 2014aged 45 to 54Female
After arranging a short break to Paris I was thrilled to discover that I could take advantage of using Tesco Vouchers. The vouchers arrived promptly in the post and we had no problems using them at the boarding station near to the Eiffel Tower. I had travelled with my husband and two children and we all thoroughly enjoyed the hour long trip down the Siene - so relaxing and informative. Would recommend taking advantage of this offer if you are travelling to Paris.Date used : 14/08/2014
- boat cruiseBy valthemouth29 July 2014aged 55 to 64Female
great value for money. just exchange at the booking office right beside the eiffel tower and then cruise down the river and back for an hour. only negative was that it was a round trip with no stops to get off or on, but still great value with my boost vouchers.Date used : 21/07/2014
- FabulousBy Mbey26 July 2014aged 55 to 64Female
Really enjoyed this trip down the river Seine relaxing, informative, beautiful weather no hanging around, set off on time. would highly recommendDate used : 17/07/2014
- excellent valueBy bambs05 July 2014aged 55 to 64Male
So easy to use the coupons and an excellent trip down the seine well worth it, Highly recommended.Date used : 02/07/2014
- excellent introduction to the sitesBy aredj07 June 2014aged 45 to 54Male
Very worthwhile use of clubcard vouchers. Good value exchange and good boat trip, with interesting commentaryDate used : 27/05/2014
- Very easy to useBy Sightstosee31 May 2014aged 35 to 44Female
We really enjoyed this hour long sightseeing cruise along the Seine. Great location just by the Eiffel Tower, our Tesco tokens were very easy to exchange and accepted without question. Would definitely recommend, cruises are very frequent, 3 an hour when we were there and we were offered a place on the next cruise.Date used : 27/05/2014
- Easy to useBy Poacher09 September 2013aged 55 to 64Male
Easy to exchange tokens. What can you say, a sightseeing cruise round Paris. it delivered as expected. Would recommendDate used : 02/08/2013
- Definitely worth itBy lilyb10 June 2013aged 45 to 54Female
This was so easy. You just exchange your vouchers and then take your tokens to the ticket desk by the boats (opposite Eiffel Tower) and they give you the tickets. Very enjoyable trip along the Seine.Date used : 03/05/2012
Add to basket
• Tokens can be exchanged for one adult, one child, or one senior entry ticket for 1 day only.
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.