Escape to Park Resorts, the leading operator of medium-sized holiday parks in the UK with 39 stunning locations spanning the coast of England, Scotland and Wales.
IMPORTANT NOTE - If you have been saving you Clubcard Vouchers to use for a Park Resorts holiday, you must have ordered your tokens for Park Resorts by the 1st of April and booked your holiday by the 30th of April 2014.
What you get
At Park Resorts, you can either enjoy a wide range of free facilities and entertainment, or just chill out and explore the local area and attractions. Help your Park Resort experience go further with Tesco Clubcard. You'll receive £30 worth of Park Resort tokens to spend when £10 in Clubcard vouchers are exchanged.
Park Resorts run the length of the south and east coast of England and trickle into Scotland and Wales. Most of the parks come with fabulous sea views so, therefore, beaches are never far away. None of the resorts are short on entertainment, with fun things to do for kids leading the charge. Daytime entertainment is perfect for those sunny days with face-painting and crafty workshops available, or why not take the plunge in one of the onsite pools? Meanwhile there are plenty of food and drink areas, sports and water activities, shopping, bands and cabaret, games and competitions to keep a vast range of tastes satisfied throughout.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Park Resorts, download this additional information about Park Resorts (download PDF file *) . Visit their website at www.park-resorts.com.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Spending £16000 a year at tesco's i need afreeHolBy jayman06 Febuary 2014aged 45 to 54Male
Used them every year for years , just booked up for summer school holidays 2014. Got to get in early, there are only allocated a few at each park..Date used : 06/02/2014
- Great savings.By 02 Febuary 2014aged 35 to 44Female
I booked a Gold plus caravan for a 4 day stay last October half term. The caravan was lovely and had everything we needed. It was in a great location on the park. The staff were all friendly and in no way did we feel like second class citizens.I had to pay about £130 towards it, which I didn't think was too bad. I have booked again for this October half term at a different park in the same grade of caravan. I managed to save up more Clubcard points this time and I only had to pay £36 towards it. I think it is great value for a Gold plus caravan during a school holiday. It's a shame they have decided to no longer participate in the scheme, but I suppose it was costing them a lot of money.Date used : 28/10/2013
- Treated like a leperBy 14 January 2014aged 35 to 44Male
This is the second time I have used Tesco vouchers for a Parks Resorts holiday and to be fair will probably be my last, You are treated like a leper when you say you have Tesco vouchers to use, Depending on how many vouchers you have would depend on whether you use them or not for these holidays, You can but the holiday nearly £100 cheaper if you pay without the vouchers, You can not use the vouchers at the more popular Parks resorts which I do understand in some cases but If you are not going peak times surely some consideration could be made, You can only have the lower grade of accommodation, all in all you can get a cheaper holiday but only if you have plenty of Vouchers to use and dont need to use them elsewhere, Not the best at allDate used : 14/01/2014
- Change in Park Resorts TermsBy Katfamily09 September 2013aged 35 to 44Female
I've used Tesco tokens for an annual Oct half term holiday at Park Resorts every year since they were introduced and intended to do the same this year. I phoned Park Resorts earlier this week to check prices for booking with Tesco and was given a large selection of options, but as usual I couldn't book any until having traded my points for vouchers. The vouchers arrived today but when attempting to book I am now informed that THEY ARE NOT ABLE TO BE USED IN SCHOOL HOLIDAYS! Tesco appeared unaware of this change in terms and conditions but have kindly offered to refund my now unusable tokens. Very disappointed as this offer is now of little use to most families who would like to use it.Date used : 09/09/2013
- Restricted parksBy Ginge14 August 2013aged 35 to 44Male
Rang to book Bideford Bay told could not use Tesco vouchers there not shown in any literature or on line information very misleading and disappointingDate used : 14/08/2013
Add to basket
• You must book with the tour operator at least 14 days before you travel.
• Park exclusions apply, please see terms and conditions.
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens cannot be used against bookings for Barmston Beach, Bideford Bay, Carmarthen Bay, Church Point, Eyemouth, Heacham Beach, Landguard, Nodes Point, St. Margaret's Bay, Thorness Bay, Ty Mawr, Regent Bay and Ocean Edge.
• Tokens are only valid against the full 2014 brochure prices and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offers, discounts or website prices and cannot be redeemed online. Limited breaks available during school holidays and peak. Valid for 2014 holidays only. Tokens are redeemable against the accommodation unit only and excludes signature and platinum lodges, platinum caravans Isle of Wight ferry crossings, all supplements, food and beverage spend on park and retail items and all Park Resorts hotels. The Isle of Wight ferry crossing will need to be paid in full using a debit/credit card at the time of booking.
• All bookings are subject to availability with limited availability during peak weeks and school holidays.
• Check whether your holiday insurance covers the loss of the value of your Clubcard vouchers should you have to cancel, as most policies don’t cover this. Tesco Travel Insurance does offer a policy which covers the loss of Clubcard vouchers under an insured event. For details, phone - 0845 300 88 00*** (Typetalk 18001 0845 300 88 00).
• Please see Clubcard terms and conditions for more information. ***Calls cost 7p, plus 2p per minute for BT Calling Plans. Other providers may vary. Calls may be recorded.
• Tokens are valid until 30th April 2014.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights