Spend a day at Devon's multi-faceted farmyard activity playground, The BIG Sheep, where sheep sheering, duck trials, lamb feeding and, the highlight of the day, sheep racing.
What you get
The whole family, especially animal-lovers, will have a wonderful at Bideford's amazing farmyard attraction where loads of animalistic showcases a put on. Experience it all for less when you exchange Clubcard vouchers.
You'll get £10 in BIG Sheep tokens for just £2.50 in vouchers and, from there, you're free to enjoy all the action it has to offer.
There's a mixture of indoor and outdoor attractions around the park, and it caters for all weather conditions. On dry days, kids will love the splash zone or jumping pillows; pedalling go-karts around the track or driving their own mini tractors. But when the heavens open, take shelter and have fun on the Tractor Safari ride or the Twister Chair-O-Planes; they never stop spinning whatever the weather.
Older kids and adults will relish the excitement of Battlefield Live, an outdoor combat zone complete with tanks and a helicopter. The whole family can get involved with this and will love feeling the heat of battle against each other.
The BIG Sheep is ideal for those with a passion for animals to get up close to their favourites, and have fun and excitement elsewhere around the park all day long.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Days Out,
additional information about Days Out (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Great Day OutBy Familymole15 September 2014aged 35 to 44Female
Our tokens meant we had £3 left over. As you cant get change I felt they were very fair to give us three bags of sheep food. Doesn't cost them much but makes kids and parents happy. The sheep shows and lamb feeding were great funny. Highly interactive and funny. There were plenty of lambs and bottles to feed and the lambs were let free in the show arena which would be highly exciting for city kids!! Good to go as a local and experience the place using the tokens. Staff were amazing and very helpful. We went the last Saturday of the school holidays and it was just the right kind of busy. We got on every ride more than once and still spent ages in the South Wests largest indoor play leaving the place at 5:45pmDate used : 07/09/2014
- Fantastically Organised Chaos!By tinkagem10 September 2014aged 25 to 34Female
On entering you know customer service is of paramount importance to the team at The Big Sheep. After paying, and given our stickers we were briefly talked through the map and schedule and told where the next show was. We were so excited to see three collie puppies and to have a cuddle with all three made our day! Great shows, rides, soft play and most of all, The Team. PA system regularly reminds you of the shows, and plenty of notice for their sheep race, where sheep wearing woolen jockeys race the entire park! Hillarious and the sheep love it. Definitely buy the sheep food on arrival. If you like sheep, feeding them is very funny. You will pay about 75p for what is a large bag- a family could share, however we bought 2 between a family of 4. You pay extra for a couple of things, but to anyone who needs it explained... if they didn't charge the entrance price would need increasing to cover it, but also time wouldn't allow everyone entering to have a turn during the day. My advice is, if you really don't want to pay extra is to practice saying No to the children- as here is morethan enough to fill 8 hours on site. Feed the lambs, watch the sheep show and shearing, try the free beer samples, watch the sheepdog round ducks and sheep, ride the chair swing and all the rest of the attractions. Atlantic village is minutes up the road, and you can go in and out with your sticker. Although you won't want to miss a thing! Great day for 12 & under. But still fun for all, especially Animal lovers . Baaa BaaaDate used : 31/08/2014
- Birthday treat for a sheep obsesed six year oldBy Devonsheep09 September 2014aged 45 to 54Female
I took my daughter here with her older brother and sister. She loved it! There is quite a lot to do, enough to fill a day. The staff were all very good and seemed to enjoy doing the 'sheep show'. The Sheep Dog Show went a bit off track because the dog seemed to have a mind of its own and didn't want to do what it was told. The Sheep Show was just a bunch of sheep standing there while a bloke talked about them. The biggest problem was that so many of the attractions cost extra to do. My little boy really wanted to do the army shooting game thing, it cost £6 extra per person for half an hour so that was an extra £30 for us. Also it wasn't very clearly signed at all which attractions cost extra and which were included and wasn't mentioned at all on the map.Date used : 28/08/2014
- A good day outBy suedunc01 September 2014aged 55 to 64Female
Lots of things to do, quite good for small children - we had our grandchildren with us, they enjoyed the day..... we felt it was a pity that some of the activities were extra charges..... On the plus side, there were lots of presentations and shows which we all enjoyed, and a good number of handwashing stations. The pedalo swans were in short supply and thus the queue was ghastly, so we did not get to do this..... Food & drink in the cafe's was expensive we thought, and charging £2 for ice cream..... well, whilst not out of order.... many people I overheard felt it was too much. The ice creams were a goodly size, but frankly far too big for a small person! Charge less, make them smaller- and sell more! would be my recommendation to The Big Sheep!! [watching a small person wrestle with the huge ice cream cone that was the basic size, was painful]Date used : 27/08/2014
- the big sheep. a day out for all agesBy annandromida29 August 2014aged 65 or overFemale
This is the 5th time at big sheep for our family. We can't come to Devon without a visit. Loved the new archery attraction.well worth exchanging our vouchers.Date used : 24/08/2014
Add to basket
• Please check all opening/closing times, dates and admission prices before your visit.
• Tokens cannot be used in food outlets or shops.
• For a full list of where you can use your Days out token(s) please read 'Additional Information'
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens may be used against standard admission, but cannot be used for special events and/or shows, group bookings, season tickets or annual memberships.
• Tokens cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, scheme or promotion.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• Tokens cannot be used for groups rates or reduced prices including the 50p off per person family ticket.