Spend a day at Devon's multi-faceted farmyard activity playground, The BIG Sheep, where sheep sheering, duck trials, lamb feeding and, the highlight of the day, sheep racing.
What you get
The whole family, especially animal-lovers, will have a wonderful at Bideford's amazing farmyard attraction where loads of animalistic showcases a put on. Experience it all for less when you exchange Clubcard vouchers.
You'll get £10 in BIG Sheep tokens for just £2.50 in vouchers and, from there, you're free to enjoy all the action it has to offer.
There's a mixture of indoor and outdoor attractions around the park, and it caters for all weather conditions. On dry days, kids will love the splash zone or jumping pillows; pedalling go-karts around the track or driving their own mini tractors. But when the heavens open, take shelter and have fun on the Tractor Safari ride or the Twister Chair-O-Planes; they never stop spinning whatever the weather.
Older kids and adults will relish the excitement of Battlefield Live, an outdoor combat zone complete with tanks and a helicopter. The whole family can get involved with this and will love feeling the heat of battle against each other.
The BIG Sheep is ideal for those with a passion for animals to get up close to their favourites, and have fun and excitement elsewhere around the park all day long.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Days Out,
additional information about Days Out (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Great day outBy Tooney06 July 2015aged 35 to 44Male
We were down in Devon for a holiday and this was the highlight of the week. The Clubcard double up allowed 2 adults and 2 children in for free plus a bag of sheep food. The weather wasn't great but it didn't matter as most of the attractions are undercover. All staff very friendly and the park was easy to navigate. Fun for all ages, the sheepdog pups and the sheep racing are not to be missed.Date used : 06/07/2015
- good valueBy hgrant17 June 2015aged 35 to 44Female
We are a family of 5,- 3 children of 16,13, and 7. We have been going to Big Sheep every year (usually in the summer holidays!) for the last 9-10 years and we still all enjoy it! The sheep show is not to be missed- so funny, and we all still laugh even though we know what's going to happen! The soft play is good for all ages. The entrance fee is a bit pricy, but since we found clubcard does tokens for big sheep we can double up and get 4 of us in free and just pay for 1 on the door! Great day out.Date used : 30/07/2015
- Poor day outBy Fionaho12 June 2015aged 25 to 34Female
Unfortunately this was not the day out we were expecting. A lot of the rides were broken and out of use. Of the rides that were open there were so few staff that only a couple of rides at s time were in operation.... And this was on a Saturday in half term! The staff that were there seemed lovely and very helpful but I'm afraid the whole experience was a little underwhelming!Date used : 30/05/2015
- plenty to doBy Bakerster28 May 2015aged 35 to 44Female
The big sheep was a bit pricey but it did have plenty to keep the kids occupied. There were lots of rides and shows. The staff were friendly and helpful. The food was good and fairly priced. The softplay was well set up and the kids loved it. The shop was excellent. It was well set out and had some great gifts. Parking was easy.Date used : 26/05/2015
- Brilliant day outBy Tucks14 April 2015aged 35 to 44Female
Fab place with very helpful friendly staff. We went during Easter hols & had lots of fun. Great egg hunt with full size egg for bigger kids. Kids 11yrs & 12yrs still enjoyed day. Fab team at laser games which we booked again. Went Halloween last yr & had amazing day & evening there. Recommend highlyDate used : 01/04/2015
Add to basket
• Please check all opening/closing times, dates and admission prices before your visit.
• Tokens cannot be used in food outlets or shops.
• For a full list of where you can use your Days out token(s) please read 'Additional Information'
Terms & Conditions
• Vouchers can be used to purchase individual adult, senior, child and disabled tickets only. They cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or to purchase family tickets. They can also not be used to purchase souvenir brochures or items from our gift shop.
• Tokens may be used against standard admission, but cannot be used for galas, special events and/or shows, group bookings, season tickets or annual memberships.
• Tokens cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, scheme or promotion.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• Tokens cannot be used for groups rates or reduced prices including the 50p off per person family ticket.