Spend a day at Devon's multi-faceted farmyard activity playground, The BIG Sheep, where sheep sheering, duck trials, lamb feeding and, the highlight of the day, sheep racing.
What you get
The whole family, especially animal-lovers, will have a wonderful at Bideford's amazing farmyard attraction where loads of animalistic showcases a put on. Experience it all for less when you exchange Clubcard vouchers.
You'll get £10 in BIG Sheep tokens for just £2.50 in vouchers and, from there, you're free to enjoy all the action it has to offer.
There's a mixture of indoor and outdoor attractions around the park, and it caters for all weather conditions. On dry days, kids will love the splash zone or jumping pillows; pedalling go-karts around the track or driving their own mini tractors. But when the heavens open, take shelter and have fun on the Tractor Safari ride or the Twister Chair-O-Planes; they never stop spinning whatever the weather.
Older kids and adults will relish the excitement of Battlefield Live, an outdoor combat zone complete with tanks and a helicopter. The whole family can get involved with this and will love feeling the heat of battle against each other.
The BIG Sheep is ideal for those with a passion for animals to get up close to their favourites, and have fun and excitement elsewhere around the park all day long.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Days Out, download this additional information about Days Out (download PDF file *) . Visit their website at www.thebigsheep.co.uk.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Fab for 2-5yr oldsBy Piink28 September 2013aged 25 to 34Female
I took my two year old twins and they loved it, it was school day so really quiet but did mean that rides were only open at certain times as one man was running a few of them. This was fine as not busy didn't have to wait for any rides and went on most. I would say this is mainly for upto 5/6yr olds. There are a few things for older kids and good if agriculturally minded as there is sheep shearing etc but generally the rides are for younger ones. We had a fab day and would highly recommend. Staff were super too.Date used : 23/09/2013
- Fantastic fun-filled dayBy MissByeBye24 May 2013aged 35 to 44Female
Had a wonderful time at The Big Sheep. Plenty to do and a relaxed atmosphere.Date used : 03/05/2013
Add to basket
• Please check all opening/closing times, dates and admission prices before your visit.
• Tokens cannot be used in food outlets or shops.
• For a full list of where you can use your Days out token(s) please read 'Additional Information'
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens may be used against standard admission, but cannot be used for special events and/or shows, group bookings, season tickets or annual memberships.
• Tokens cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, scheme or promotion.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• Tokens cannot be used for groups rates or reduced prices including the 50p off per person family ticket.