Britannia Hotels are confident of their excellent accommodation and quality of service. So whether it's a family break or business occasion, choose Britannia Hotels to help make your stay a memorable one.
If you have been saving your Clubcard vouchers for Britannia Hotel tokens you must have ordered your tokens and made your booking by the 28th of February 2014.
What you get
Priding themselves on their accessibility, Britannia Hotels are one of the UK's leading hotel chains. They have properties scattered around the UK in all major cities and some within easy of reach of airports. Others, meanwhile, find themselves surrounded by splendid countryside or with the seaside on their doorstep.
Britannia Hotels cater for loads of occasions, business or leisure. So if you're planning a stay, use Clubcard vouchers to help you book with a discount. Just exchange £10 in Clubcard vouchers and you'll get £30 in tokens to spend with Britannia Hotels.
Providing free WiFi in all their properties, and with prime locations around England, Scotland and Wales, Britannia Hotels vary dramatically but all cater and accommodate with style and comfort.
How it works
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Britannia Hotels token, download this additional information about Britannia Hotels token (download PDF file *) .
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Value for moneyBy Joseph23 November 2013aged 65 or overMale
I meet up every year with a group of friends who I worked with in the 60s when in Cyprus and for the passed five years we have used Britannia hotels in Market Bosworthhall and used vouchers on occasions the management and staff were most helpful the meals rooms and facilities very good We are returning again this year I have read the other reviews but can only tell you my experience
- DisgustingBy Mitchlynne13 November 2013aged 45 to 54Female
Gatwick hotel had musty, fousty, dirty room and mouldy bathroom. Complained on the night and on checking out. Given Maureen Woods name to write to and despite many photos emailed of the mouldy bathroom, cigarette burns she thought it was acceptable and would not refund. Please check your room before paying as it honestly should have a health warning.Date used : 10/11/2012
- Terrible!By Angieaky29 September 2013aged 25 to 34Female
Just called the hotel to make a reservation, after reading the other reviews I was on my guard, I called and gave the date to see the price before telling them I had Tesco vouchers (£139.50) online. The lady said she didn't know where I'd got that price from but would match it....... I then told her it was vouchers and I was told there was a Manchester United game on that weekend a disabled function so rooms were few available and that I would HAVE to spend 2 nights if I wanted to use them!!! Stay away!Date used : 29/09/2013
- Not so good!By 19 June 2013aged 45 to 54Female
Recently stayed at Britannia Hotel. And have done so on two previous occasions using Tesco vouchers. I am sorry to say this experience was not so great as previous. To explain, initial disappointment having being on previous stays, we were quoted prices the same as shown on the internet, but this time it was more than a third higher as soon as they know that you are booking with Tesco vouchers! The customer services for the hotel want to know how much you have in vouchers before they give you a price! I honestly think this is then a way to quote above the value of the vouchers you have so that you then have to pay some in cash. Why I say this is because I rang first to get the price, and was asked how much I had in vouchers - I gave the amount and then was quoted the price. I was then asked if I wanted to make the booking to which I answered, I am just going to double check the dates and will then call you back. On calling them back, I spoke to another operator who then insisted on going through all the booking again, and then when he asked me for the amount in vouchers, I said, I have got the full amount in vouchers to cover the booking. At this point the operator said just give me a moment, and went off the line for approx. 5 minutes, then came back and said yes ok we can go ahead with the booking. I felt quite second rate by his attitude and definitely that he was not happy that I had enough vouchers to cover the cost. He then went on to try and sell me other offers, which I felt were just time wasters to extend the telephone call - since they charge 10p per minute. Just to say we enjoyed our weekend, though at the particular hotel we stayed at not the greatest room for the price. A note to Tesco, you run some wonderful schemes with your vouchers, but I really think you need to test a few out!Date used : 14/06/2013
- Biggest Con EverBy dancingking234111 May 2013aged 55 to 64Male
Just been quoted approx £640 for 2 nights B&B in a standard room in January 2014 using Tesco Vouchers. The normal direct booking rate is less than a 3rd of that as I have stayed here for many years when it was owned bythe DeVere Group so you are not saving anything.This Hotel group is a joke and it is a pity Tesco have been drawn into using them !Date used : 11/05/2013
Add to basket
The fine print
• Please call the reservations team on 0871 222 1319 to check availability and price before purchasing your tokens.
• Room availability is limited and prices may vary depending on time of booking.
• Minimum stay 2 nights, valid Friday to Sunday inclusive and is based on 2 people sharing a standard double/twin room.
• You must book with the hotel company at least 14 days before you wish to stay.
• Only valid on Britannia Hotels' Anytime Bed and Breakfast rates.
Terms & Conditions
• Any additional extras, including children’s meals, will be payable at the hotel by cash, credit or debit card. Quote the specific rate when booking. Certain dates may be excluded.
• Tokens cannot be used at the Roundhouse hotel – Bournemouth.
• Websites shown are for information only - tokens cannot be used for internet bookings and are not valid on prices shown on the internet.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights