Hampshire's Milestones Museum brings history to life, all under one roof. Walk the network of streets in this delightful 1930s village where you can get hands-on, see costumed characters, even enjoy a pint in the Edwardian pub. It's a smashing family day out.
What you get
The Milestone's Museum let's you walk the streets of a Victorian era where life as it was is beautifully recreated with authentic buildings and costumed characters. You can even dress up to become part of the action as well. So, why not get involved for less by exchanging just £2.50 in Clubcard vouchers to get £10 back to spend on your visit?
Once inside this bustling town opens up to you with a village green, houses and shop-lined roads with bunting overhead. Head into one of the houses to see how domestic life looked before WWII, admire vintage vehicles, play in the Penny Arcade or let your little ones play in the Post Office where they can ring the till through and weigh packages.
This is a lovely museum full of nostalgia and authenticity. Kids will be amazed at how their grandparents might have lived and the things they'd have had in their house. Experience Milestones Museum for less today for a trip down memory lane.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Days Out,
additional information about Days Out (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Good day outBy ClubcardTraveller27 October 2014aged 55 to 64Male
Would recommend this. All under cover so great for a rainy day. Must admit, when we first arrived and looked down at the "floor" of attractions, it did not look much. However, we spent a good day there breaking for lunch and eating in their free indoor picnic area (we took sandwiches). The audio tour was a great bonus as there was no charge for it. Yes, you could whip round it all in an hour but then you would miss all the information contained in the audio tour and miss a lot of the detail. It's somewhere we would definitely take friends as we are fairly local and would not be bothered that were seeing it all again as I am sure we missed something..... Did not look at the café/pricing so cannot comment on that.Date used : 16/10/2014
- Admission priceBy Stephen292904 August 2014aged 55 to 64Male
For info, normal admission price is Adult £8.95 Child aged 5–15 years £5.25 under 5s – free Family 2 adults + 2 children or 2 adults + 3 children £26.75 Clubcard tokens not valid at certain special eventsDate used : 02/08/2014
Add to basket
• Please check all opening/closing times, dates and admission prices before your visit.
• Tokens cannot be used in food outlets or shops.
• For a full list of where you can use your Days out token(s) please read 'Additional Information'
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens may be used against standard admission, but cannot be used for special events and/or shows, group bookings, season tickets or annual memberships.
• Tokens cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, scheme or promotion.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.