Amazon World Zoo Park
Visit the Isle of Wight's largest exotic animal attraction for your chance to see some of the world's rarest and most unusual creatures. Some of which can't be found anywhere else in the country or Europe.
What you get
From insects and spiders to mammals, plant life and reptiles, there's a selection of animals to rival the collection aboard Noah's ark, and you can see the lot for less when you use Clubcard vouchers.
Just by exchanging £2.50 in vouchers will net you £10 in tokens for Amazon World Zoo Park.
The park is divided into sections from arid deserts to the thriving Amazon Rainforest, and you can see loads of their inhabitants running, flying and jumping around during your visit here. From the Egyptian fruit bat to toucans, flamingos, several species of tamarin and monkey, to the infamous red-bellied piranha, tarantulas, snails and scorpions.
The variety at the park is rife and is the perfect opportunity to see some remarkable animals from all around the world without having to leave the shores of the beautiful Isle of Wight.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Days Out,
additional information about Days Out (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Nice place to fill a morningBy Manloutin01 March 2015aged 35 to 44Female
We go here every year with our clubcard points as wouldn't pay full price to get in. The animals look well looked after and clean, apart from the penguins seem very cramped and not very active. The staff are all polite and helpful. You are able to feed the wallabys for £1 and go in with the lemurs. There is a small cafe near carpark and also a little hut inside the place. The play area outside is great for the kids to have a play while you have a cuppa.Date used : 19/02/2015
- Amazon ZooBy Dishy10 November 2014aged 65 or overFemale
Very good for a small Zoo, animals well looked after and staff friendlyDate used : 31/10/2014
- Great experienceBy KazzaBaz22 October 2014
We had a lovely few hours at the Zoo. Our 2 year old loved seeing the animals and even meeting some first hand. We fed the wallabies and stroked the lemurs! It was such a great experience for us all. The dinosaur themed playground outside in the car park looked good but it was raining so couldn't enjoy it. The cafe had a good selection of food and reasonably priced. The Zoo isn't massive though so you only need to plan a few hours there. They also currently offer a free return within 7 days, like a lot of attractions on the island.Date used : 15/10/2014
- Lions & TigersBy Aljames29 September 2014aged 65 or overMale
A smallish Zoo. Would have been disappointed without the bonus of using clubcard vouchers towards the cost. Most impressive display of lions & tigers but other small range of animals seen not as good as hoped for.Date used : 17/09/2014
- don't go thereBy caulkhead201026 September 2014aged 65 or overMale
I'm not a fan of shutting up wild animals in confined spaces but my young grandson was eager to go, and at 2+ enjoyed it, to me it was awful, small dirty, very smelly enclosures,very old fashioned, the penguins in particular huddled in a group looking absolutly dejected. I came away ashamed at introducing our grandson to such a depressing scene. It should close down!Date used : 12/09/2014
Add to basket
• Please check all opening/closing times, dates and admission prices before your visit.
• Tokens cannot be used in food outlets or shops.
• For a full list of where you can use your Days out token(s) please read 'Additional Information'
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens may be used against standard admission, but cannot be used for galas, special events and/or shows, group bookings, season tickets or annual memberships.
• Tokens cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, scheme or promotion.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.