Experience the magic of Geoffrey Chaucer's wonderful Canterbury Tales, expertly recreated by a cast of colourful costumed characters.
What you get
From London's Tabard Inn to the Shrine of St. Thomas Becket in Canterbury Cathedral, join Chaucer and his gang of pilgrims on their journey where their tales are brought to life for you to enjoy along the way. Experience it all for less by exchanging just £2.50 in Clubcard vouchers to get £10 back in Canterbury Tales tokens.
On your pilgrimage you'll be subject to 5 tales of chivalry, romance and horror. The Knight's Tale tells of how two men fell in love with one beautiful woman, but which one wins her love? The Wife of Bath's Tale tries to answer what women most desire, while the Pardoner's Tale (the final one on the trip) is one of death and trickery with rather an unexpected ending.
The End of the Road sees you and the group in the breath-taking reconstruction of Canterbury Cathedral at the Shrine of St. Thomas Becket. Exit through the marketplace to round off what will have been a true literary indulgence.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Days Out,
additional information about Days Out (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Could do with updating.By DayTripper23 June 2014aged 35 to 44Female
Spent my days out voucher here following day trip to Canterbury. Where unfortunately most of the Cathedral was closed off that day, so having my vouchers on me came in very handy. The tales brought back childhood memories and the audio equipment worked well. However I felt it lacked the atmosphere the website spoke of and seemed a bit shabby and tired as an exhibit. But for £2.00 worth of tokens to cover the entrance fee per person I'm not complaining.Date used : 07/06/2014
- Great 'horrible histories' experienceBy Larnipoo17 June 2014aged 25 to 34
When we arrived we were first invited to put costumes on which our son loved. All very interactive with mobile phone devices telling tales as well as actors in costume. Our son is a big fan of horrible histories and absolutely loved it. Great way to spend a couple of hours in a Canterbury, located near some lovely cafés and a chip shop too.Date used : 23/05/2014
Add to basket
• Please check all opening/closing times, dates and admission prices before your visit.
• Tokens cannot be used in food outlets or shops.
• For a full list of where you can use your Days out token(s) please read 'Additional Information'
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens may be used against standard admission, but cannot be used for special events and/or shows, group bookings, season tickets or annual memberships.
• Tokens cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, scheme or promotion.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.