Enjoy everything at Folly Farm from hurtling around the Follystone racetrack to meeting and greeting the only giraffes in Wales. This mega-park has been hailed as ‘the best family day out in Wales’ for two years running.
What you get
Exchange £2.50 in Clubcard vouchers for £10 of Folly Farm tokens and you’re in for some amazing adventures and big thrills.
Discover a theme park filled with over 250 different animal species from adorable penguins to sneaky snakes. Don’t miss the brand new Zoo Keeper Experience where children will have the opportunity to interact with penguins and giraffes in their natural environment. Or there’s Cwtch Corner with a goat-milking station and chicken incubation area.
However, when adventure calls, you’ll find an abundance of activities to keep both young and old entertained. Whether you want to speed around a racetrack, hurtle down helterskelters or clamber aboard the Folly Roger for a pirate adventure, the choice is yours.
Folly Farm is home to Europe’s largest vintage funfair where the whole family can enjoy classic rides such as bumper cars, waltzers and the mighty Pembrokeshire big wheel. Take a journey deep into a mythical forest at Carousel Woods – race around this gigantic climbing frame and see which family member can reach the end in the fastest time.
Lastly, look out for special Toddler Takeover workshops and TV character appearances featuring stars such as Peppa Pig and Fireman Sam - these take place through the warmer months and are offered completely free of charge.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Days Out,
additional information about Days Out (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Well worth it!By Hantsmummy16 October 2014aged 25 to 34Female
With the amount of activities on offer at Folly Farm, it would have been good value even at full price. But when £7.50 of Clubcard vouchers gains entry for a family of three (two adults and one child), then the value is amazing! It was raining intermittently on the day we went, but as the fairground and most of the farm animals were under cover, this didn't matter. You do have to spend extra on tokens for the rides, but as most are 50p each, we didn't begrudge doing so. Our son only just met the height requirement for many of the rides (1m), but there were also several aimed at smaller children, and he had a fantastic time. Other highlights were the huge indoor play area, the big wheel and go-karts when the sun was shining, and seeing the lions and giraffes up close in the zoo area. We didn't visit the farm animals until the last hour of our visit, but on doing so we realised that we could easily have spent all day just in this section, as there were numerous hands-on activities available at intervals throughout the day. We were just on time for hand-milking the goats, which our son loved. We also missed out on the various presentations and feeding times in the zoo section. All in all a fantastic family day out, and the only downside was that a day is too short to fit everything in!Date used : 30/09/2014
- A Great Day OutBy Franceman06 October 2014aged 55 to 64Male
Took our three year old grandson (and his parents!) and had a great time.A wide range of activities-which were so enjoyable that we didn't get to see everything! It was clean and well laid out, withh indoor attractions if the weather turns wet. I thoroughly recommend Folly Farm-I shall be returning.Date used : 27/09/2014
- Amazing valueBy yourturn22 September 2014aged 35 to 44Female
Such an amazing farm/zoo! We took our 2 year old (nearly 3) and he loved it - so did we! I think adults and all age kids would love this place. It was huge - so much better than I thought it was going to be. Very clean and well presented. Lots of facilities (like toilets all over the park) which is handy for when you're potty training!). Definitely go there! It was a lovely day when we went, but there's loads to do if it rains too.Date used : 18/09/2014
- foley farmBy oscar17 September 2014aged 45 to 54Female
Used Tesco days out vouchers for 4 of us well worth exchanging we all had a fab day especially the grand children the weather was nice however Foley farm never disappoints no matter what the weather is like great day to end the summer holidayDate used : 07/09/2014
- Fab day outBy Julia7214 September 2014aged 35 to 44Female
This year took all the kids including teenager who admitted to having a great day out. Foods a bit pricey but this year took picnic with us. Was a lovely day so sat out and had picnic but lots of tables and chairs inside if u wanted. Vintage fair is great fun and rides are inexpensive. Kids said day was great and loved seeing the animals especially the lions now at the park. It's very clean, animals are all healthy and well looked after. Great day would recommend to anyone and i'm not really an animal person.Date used : 13/09/2014
Add to basket
• Please check all opening/closing times, dates and admission prices before your visit.
• Tokens cannot be used in food outlets or shops.
• For a full list of where you can use your Days out token(s) please read 'Additional Information'
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens may be used against standard admission, but cannot be used for special events and/or shows, group bookings, season tickets or annual memberships.
• Tokens cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, scheme or promotion.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.