Enjoy everything at Folly Farm from hurtling around the Follystone racetrack to meeting and greeting the only giraffes in Wales. This mega-park has been hailed as ‘the best family day out in Wales’ for two years running.
What you get
Exchange £2.50 in Clubcard vouchers for £10 of Folly Farm tokens and you’re in for some amazing adventures and big thrills.
Discover a theme park filled with over 250 different animal species from adorable penguins to sneaky snakes. Don’t miss the brand new Zoo Keeper Experience where children will have the opportunity to interact with penguins and giraffes in their natural environment. Or there’s Cwtch Corner with a goat-milking station and chicken incubation area.
However, when adventure calls, you’ll find an abundance of activities to keep both young and old entertained. Whether you want to speed around a racetrack, hurtle down helterskelters or clamber aboard the Folly Roger for a pirate adventure, the choice is yours.
Folly Farm is home to Europe’s largest vintage funfair where the whole family can enjoy classic rides such as bumper cars, waltzers and the mighty Pembrokeshire big wheel. Take a journey deep into a mythical forest at Carousel Woods – race around this gigantic climbing frame and see which family member can reach the end in the fastest time.
Lastly, look out for special Toddler Takeover workshops and TV character appearances featuring stars such as Peppa Pig and Fireman Sam - these take place through the warmer months and are offered completely free of charge.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Days Out,
additional information about Days Out (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- 'Must do Day out' when you go to South WalesBy Fredric13 August 2015aged 25 to 34Male
Went this Saturday with our two children aged 7 and 8 and some friends with their kids aged 3, 4 and 6 and it was a truly brilliant day out that was suitable for children of all age groups. The children loved this place including us adults. There were plenty of animals to see. Lots of play areas which the children loved. (Particularly the one that looked like a ship wreck and the castle) Children did not ride any of the Fairground rides as there were too much to see and do but it looks great. There were plenty of tables and benches for a picnic as well. Toilets were clean. Well worth a visit if you are in Wales and truly deserving of it 'Best Day Out Award'. Well worth changing Tesco vouchers for this day out.Date used : 08/08/1915
- Brilliant Day OutBy JasonA26 June 2015aged 35 to 44Male
We had a really great day out. We went to see "Gaspode" the penguin. But really enjoyed all the other animals. Had a long fun day - well worth it.Date used : 14/06/2015
- fantastic day outBy Kasturi24 June 2015aged 45 to 54Female
I had a lovely day out with my 9 year old son using our tesco vouchers. We were there from shortly after it opened until it closed. We loved every minute of it. Great informative and interactive displays, fabulous variety of animals, fantastic fun on the slot machines! Cuteness award was won by the baby meerkats. I particularly liked the information boards dotted around the animal area, so we learned a lot about habitats too. I would highly recommend this as a day trip for families with children of any age. Lots for everyone to enjoy.Date used : 14/06/2015
- fantastic family day out!By Tracker22 June 2015aged 25 to 34Female
We took our four daughters 3, 6, 8 & 9 and they all had a wonderful time, we went in 2011 and it was brilliant but it is even better now in 2015! We actually chose to holiday in Wales this year just because our girls wanted to go to folly farm again and we weren't disappointed! We highly recommend Folly Farm!Date used : 10/06/2015
- Fantastic value for moneyBy JONSES17 June 2015aged 45 to 54Female
We took our 4 year old granddaughter, we were there at the opening time, and left at throwing out time ! It is a fantastic place for young and old. It has LOTS of activities and lots were free, but even the ones you paid for were no more than two pond a time. The place is spotless with plenty of toilets and bins around. The animals are VERY well cared for, and only brought in for a few hours and in a very well kept shed for the children to have contact, and then put outside, where they really wanted to be. The facilities and play areas are scattered all over a very large area. The place was very busy when we were there, but still had lots of space and toys for many more visitors. The staff were all genuinely kind and helpful. My vouchers I'm afraid did not arrive in time, but that is not a problem as I will use them another time to take her back again, as she had a WONDERFUL day, that we will treasure. Im am not surprised they have won awards they truly deserve them. It is a cheap day out and value for money especially if as we did , took a packed lunch. WE WILL BE BACK !Date used : 23/05/2015
Add to basket
• Please check all opening/closing times, dates and admission prices before your visit.
• Tokens cannot be used in food outlets or shops.
• For a full list of where you can use your Days out token(s) please read 'Additional Information'
Terms & Conditions
• Vouchers can be used to purchase individual adult, senior, child and disabled tickets only. They cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or to purchase family tickets. They can also not be used to purchase souvenir brochures or items from our gift shop.
• Tokens may be used against standard admission, but cannot be used for galas, special events and/or shows, group bookings, season tickets or annual memberships.
• Tokens cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, scheme or promotion.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.