Get a year's worth of Total Film for expert and authoritative reviews on the latest Hollywood blockbusters, classic films and up-and-coming indie features.
What you get
When you exchange £17 in Clubcard vouchers you'll receive the token code for a year's worth of Total Film. You won't regret it, especially if you want to keep abreast of who's starring in the latest big hit, or read the opinions of those from cinema's most recent blockbusters.
Total Film is the gateway into Hollywood's biggest and the indie scene's baddest. It's as funny as it is accessible, and is a must for film buffs across the globe.
How it works
1. Simply select the amount of Clubcard vouchers you want to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over will go back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
3. Please allow 6 – 8 weeks to receive your first magazine.
Add to basket
The fine print
• Subscription is for 12 months from issue date. Tokens are not valid for purchase of individual magazines and are for 12 months’ subscription only.
• 13 issues over 12 months
Terms & Conditions
• Subscription is for 12 months (issue terms may vary) from issue date.
• Tokens are not valid for purchase of individual magazines and are for 12 months’ subscription only.
• The subscription may not include promotional items packaged with the magazine. Offer valid for UK subscriptions only; which includes Northern Ireland, but excludes BFPO addresses.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
•You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
•Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens issued after 13th August 2012 cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.