Xbox 360 Magazine
Xbox 360: The Official Xbox Magazine.
What you get
Xbox 360: The Official Xbox Magazine is an exciting multi-channel gaming experience. For the first time, a magazine, playable demo disc and website are all connected and fully interactive, thanks to the technological marvel of Xbox Live. For the first time, gamers can easily get involved in their community and take control of their Xbox 360 experience.
The magazine is packed with exclusive previews of new games, expert insider and community comment, brilliant features from the best writers in the industry and a reviews section that you can really trust to direct you to the very best new releases.
How it works
1. Simply select the amount of Clubcard vouchers you want to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over will go back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
3. Please allow 6 – 8 weeks to receive your first magazine.
Add to basket
The fine print
• Subscription is for 12 months from issue date. Tokens are not valid for purchase of individual magazines and are for 12 months’ subscription only.
• 13 issues over 12 months
Terms & Conditions
• Subscription is for 12 months (issue terms may vary) from issue date.
• Tokens are not valid for purchase of individual magazines and are for 12 months’ subscription only.
• Offer valid for UK subscriptions only; which includes Northern Ireland, but excludes BFPO addresses.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
•You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
•Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens issued after 13th August 2012 cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.