Ulster Folk & Transport Museum
Take the kids to the Ulster Folk & Transport Museum - just minutes from Belfast - and see why it's hailed as one of Ireland's top visitor attractions.
What you get
Get ready to step back in time, to a land full of tradition. In 170 acres you'll see what life was like 100 years ago in the days of early Ireland. And, for a cheaper day out with the family, exchange just £2.50 to get £10 back for some admission costs.
Picture the scene: a quiet Irish countryside village, the clink of a blacksmith's hammer and the crackle of flames, the cluck of the occasional chicken. The Ulster Folk & Transport museum is a microcosm of life on the Emerald Isle where 1900s streets have been brought back to life. From Ballycultra town to Drumnahunshin Farm, all the sights and smells of yesteryear are reborn for you to explore.
The Transport Museum itself houses Ireland's largest transport collection including horse-drawn carriages, electric trams, boats, motorbikes, fire engines and vintage cars. There's so much heritage to see at this museum, making it an important and educational experience for all involved.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Days Out,
additional information about Days Out (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Fantastic day outBy vetsmum01 September 2014aged 55 to 64Female
This is the best of the 'folk' museums that we have visited. We were there nearly 5 hours and could have spent longer but we wanted to get to the transport museum. In fact, I would have preferred spending more time at the folk museum. It covers a wide area and the buildings are diverse and well kept with people in costume in many of them. On a sunny day it would be nice to spend more time in the further flung properties but there were many buildings together in the town if you don't want to walk too far. A great day out for all agesDate used : 27/08/2014
- Fab day outBy FraggleRock29 July 2014aged 45 to 54Female
Please visit if you have the time...put off at least 5 hours for the folk museum due to distance between some of the locations and for looking around - take the kids to the school house.... A good 3 plus hours needed for the transport museum. Loads of vehicles kids can climb on making the day fun for them. People at the folk museum so friendly and helpful...Date used : 25/07/2014
Add to basket
• Please check all opening/closing times, dates and admission prices before your visit.
• Tokens cannot be used in food outlets or shops.
• For a full list of where you can use your Days out token(s) please read 'Additional Information'
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens may be used against standard admission, but cannot be used for galas, special events and/or shows, group bookings, season tickets or annual memberships.
• Tokens cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, scheme or promotion.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.