Optimax Laser Surgery
Get remarkable results with laser eye surgery courtesy of Optimax. Operating since 1991, Optimax has performed over 300,000 laser eye treatments in the UK.
What you get
With 24 clinics across the country and each one brimming with highly-trained specialists, Optimax are confident in their ability of dramatically improving your vision. You can receive treatment for less when you use Clubcard vouchers. Just exchange £5 in vouchers and you'll get £15 back in Optimax tokens to put towards the operation.
If you want to live without the hassle of specs or contact lenses, not to mention being long or short-sighted, book yourself an appointment with Optimax. They only want the best for their customers, and even provide free consultation so you have the peace of mind you need going into the surgery procedure.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Optimax Laser Eye Surgery,
additional information about Optimax Laser Eye Surgery (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Optimax vs Optical ExpressBy 09 May 2014aged 35 to 44Female
I have had a consultation at both Optimax and Optical Express. Although the sales price quoted by Optimax was cheaper, I found that the experience and technology offered by Optical Express was better. In conclusion; if the cheapest price is your priority then choose Optimax. If safety and success rate is more important choose Optical Express.Date used : 09/04/2014
Add to basket
• Tokens cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion offered by Optimax and can only be used on laser treatments.
Terms & Conditions
• Websites shown are for information only.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.