English School of Falconry
Get hands on with some of the most beautiful birds of prey from across the land. From Harris Hawks to Pelicans, handling such birds makes for an unforgettable flying experience.
What you get
Hawking is an incredible spectacle and trying your own hand at it is something to behold. Why not use Clubcard vouchers to put towards a day at the English School of Falconry? For every £5 in vouchers you exchange, you'll get £15 back to put towards this memorable opportunity.
Using your Clubcard vouchers you could take part in any of the following packages:
• Half Day Hawking: learn the skills of successful hunting out in the Bedfordshire countryside
• Half Day Owl Experience: go wild with the free-flying Barn Owl Aviary in Owl Wood
• Half Day Hawk Walk: handle a Harris Hawk and some falconry
• Activity Half Day: your chance to handle lots of different birds including owls, hawks and eagles, even feed vultures and interact with pelicans.
This is the perfect opportunity for any bird lover to get a hands-on experience with some of nature's beautiful hunters.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with English School of Falconry – Bird of Prey Centre, download this additional information about English School of Falconry – Bird of Prey Centre (download PDF file *) . Visit their website at www.birdsofpreycentre.co.uk.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Would highly recommendBy Mollybee05 November 2013aged 55 to 64Female
Experienced the half-day Owl experience with a friend. Lovely location with lots of mature trees to act as shade on a hot day (although no shade when we were watching the general public flying display). Got to meet, hold, stroke and fly some of the owls, and even went inside two of the occupied enclosures; one that housed two baby Great Grey owls. Great experience. Lots of chances to take photos. Would have given 5-stars had it not been for the fact that we were told there would be a maximum amount of people in each group, but with several time-slot options available during the day, the groups overlapped so more people than expected at times. I would choose this Owl Experience again.Date used : 11/07/2013
Add to basket
• Please confirm opening times & dates by checking their website
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode. All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights
• Only the experiences listed can be paid for using tokens.