Pick up 12 months of Computer Shopper and you can piece together the fastest, quietest PC build that others can only dream of.
What you get
Computer Shopper highlights the best PCs, digital cameras, tablets and components on the market, meaning you can either build you dream PC rig from scratch, or buy the latest home desktop - the choice is totally up to you. You can get an annual subscription at a discount when you use Tesco Clubcard vouchers. Just exchange £20 and receive all you need to set up your subscription.
Computer Shopper showcases top quality brand names like Samsung, HP, Acer and Dell so you know they're a company you can trust. Their range is vast, covering everything from tumble driers to PC software and car accessories. You'll absolutely be able to make the right choice by browsing Computer Shopper.
How it works
1. Simply select the amount of Clubcard vouchers you want to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over will go back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
3. Please allow 6 – 8 weeks to receive your first magazine.
Add to basket
The fine print
• Subscription is for 12 months from issue date. Tokens are not valid for purchase of individual magazines and are for 12 months’ subscription only.
Terms & Conditions
• Subscription is for 12 months (issue terms may vary) from issue date.
• Tokens are not valid for purchase of individual magazines and are for 12 months’ subscription only.
• The subscription may not include promotional items packaged with the magazine.
• Offer valid for UK subscriptions only; which includes Northern Ireland, but excludes BFPO addresses.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
•You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
•Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens issued after 13th August 2012 cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.