National Geographic Kids Magazine
Get the little ones an annual, 12 issue subscription to National Geographic Kids and give their inquisitive minds something to puzzle over.
What you get
Please note: National Geographic Kids do publish a summer issue, but this is not included in this subscription.
The National Geographic is a classic gateway into reading about the natural world and its inhabitants. Now, kids can join in too with the National Geographic Kids instalment. Just use your Clubcard to get your children a year's subscription of this entertaining, educational monthly mag. The subscription is £13 in Clubcard vouchers.
All 12 issues of Nat Geo Kids is full to bursting with facts, stunning photography, puzzles, games and quizzes about our planet. Free posters and high quality gifts are added bonuses. Kids will learn about cultures and traditions from all over the world; they'll learn about animals native to different countries; and, every month, they'll go on a new an exciting adventure to somewhere different every time.
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of tokens you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
3. Please allow 6 – 8 weeks to receive your first magazine.
- good informationBy turnstyle18 January 2015aged 65 or overFemale
We purchased this Magazine for our Grand-daughter for Christmas she is really enjoying receiving something in the post each month and finds the information great. the only fault I had was not knowing when the 1st one would arrive so I phoned the rewards department who sorted this for me, maybe the company could confirm the order & include the delivery date of the 1st mag in with this.
- Great MagazineBy Jaci16 January 2015aged 45 to 54Female
This is a gift for my niece and was requested again this year by an animal lover!Date used : 01/12/2014
- Great magazineBy katieml20 October 2014aged 35 to 44Female
We have bought this magazine with club card vouchers for several years now. My 9 year old daughter loves the mix of information and current news about books and films that have been released as well as the competitions which she enters every month. I am sure we will be buying this for a few years yet as she reads it cover to cover.
- Renewal problemsBy Fredbloggs24 August 2014aged 65 or overMale
I have bought NGK for two of my grandchildren for many years through Clubcard vouchers. The children have enjoyed the magazines and continue to do so. My only gripe is that BBC magazines fails to make it clear when inviting a renewal exactly when the last magazine will be sent. I do not want to be renewing 5 months in advance because over the years I will completly lose track of when the magazines run. This applies to many of the BBC magazines from Sittingbourne.Date used : 23/08/2014
- Gift that has valueBy Grumpygramps24 July 2014aged 65 or overMale
Used to subscibe to Kids National Geographic for my children 35 years ago and am now subscribing for grandchildren as a gift that lasts a year! Good value for money and the process of using clubcard vouchers is an added bonus and easy to do.Date used : 23/07/2014
Add to basket
• Subscription is for 12 months from issue date. Tokens are not valid for purchase of individual magazines and are for 12 months’ subscription only.
Terms & Conditions
• Subscription is for 12 months (issue terms may vary) from issue date.
• Tokens are not valid for purchase of individual magazines and are for 12 months’ subscription only.
• Offer valid for UK subscriptions only; which includes Northern Ireland, but excludes BFPO addresses.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.