National Geographic Kids Magazine
Get the little ones an annual, 12 issue subscription to National Geographic Kids and give their inquisitive minds something to puzzle over.
What you get
The National Geographic is a classic gateway into reading about the natural world and its inhabitants. Now, kids can join in too with the National Geographic Kids instalment. Just use your Clubcard to get your children a year's subscription of this entertaining, educational monthly mag. The subscription is £13 in Clubcard vouchers.
All 12 issues of Nat Geo Kids is full to bursting with facts, stunning photography, puzzles, games and quizzes about our planet. Kids will learn about cultures and traditions from all over the world; they'll learn about animals native to different countries; and, every month, they'll go on a new an exciting adventure to somewhere different every time.
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of tokens you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
3. Please allow 6 – 8 weeks to receive your first magazine.
- Third time I have used vouchers for Nat Geo KidsBy supergran0122 June 2015aged 65 or overFemale
My granddaughter is now 11. I first used my Tesco vouchers to order the National Geographic Kids Magazine three years ago. She looks forward to each one arriving and has enjoyed them all. She is disappointed when the subscription runs out and I am asked to send off my vouchers again. I would recommend it for children with an inquisitive mind interested in nature. I hope Tesco keeps up the relationship with National Geographic.Date used : 22/06/2015
- expiry dates not clearBy Hazelnut09 June 2015aged 65 or overFemale
The magazine is very good. I have previously subscribed for one of my grandsons but gave up when the renewal date became 6 months ahead of his birthday! I now subscribe for another grandson but I ignore the premature letters and only send in my renewal one month ahead of his birthday. It seems to work. I have tried to make them explain by phone why the premature letters but do not get a satisfactory answer. I have been told it was 12 issues and not 12 months. As they are 4 weekly it will always expire before the year is up if this is the case.Date used : 09/06/2015
- Educational and fun!By Jangai29 April 2015aged 65 or overFemale
My mother (95) has subscribed to National Geographic for my son for many years; so when his daughter became interested in reading it too (she reads everything in sight!) it seemed logical to subscribe to Kids National Geographic for her. I have been subscribing to the magazine now for several years and she really loves it. I would however agree with others' comments that it is never made clear exactly when our annual subscription expires. Magazines often do ask for renewal months in advance. This is certainly the case with the adult version, so probably true of the kids' one too.Date used : 29/04/2015
- An ongoing gift.By GrandpaCoach12 April 2015aged 65 or overMale
A wonderful gift for young people which goes on month after month. As a Grandfather it was so easy for me to arrange delivery of a highly educational magazine to my Grand-daughter using my Tesco Vouchers. She now looks forward to it's arrival each month. Thank you Tesco & Nat.Geo.Date used : 10/01/2015
- good informationBy turnstyle18 January 2015aged 65 or overFemale
We purchased this Magazine for our Grand-daughter for Christmas she is really enjoying receiving something in the post each month and finds the information great. the only fault I had was not knowing when the 1st one would arrive so I phoned the rewards department who sorted this for me, maybe the company could confirm the order & include the delivery date of the 1st mag in with this.
Add to basket
• Subscription is for 12 months from issue date. Tokens are not valid for purchase of individual magazines and are for 12 months’ subscription only.
Terms & Conditions
• Subscription is for 12 months (issue terms may vary) from issue date.
• Tokens are not valid for purchase of individual magazines and are for 12 months’ subscription only.
• Offer valid for UK subscriptions only; which includes Northern Ireland, but excludes BFPO addresses.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.