National Geographic Kids Magazine
Get the little ones an annual subscription to National Geographic Kids and give their inquisitive minds something to puzzle over.
What you get
The National Geographic is a classic gateway into reading about the natural world and its inhabitants. Now, kids can join in too with the National Geographic Kids instalment. Just use your Clubcard to get your children a year's subscription of this entertaining, educational monthly mag. The annual subscription is £13 in Clubcard vouchers.
Every issue of Nat Geo Kids is full to bursting with facts, stunning photography, puzzles, games and quizzes about our planet. Free posters and high quality gifts are added bonuses, with an inflatable globe as an example of one of them. Kids will learn about cultures and traditions from all over the world; they'll learn about animals native to different countries; and, every month, they'll go on a new an exciting adventure to somewhere different every time.
How it works
1. Select the quantity of tokens you want to receive by adding to your basket. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
3. Please allow 6 – 8 weeks to receive your first magazine.
- Great kids magazineBy dr04who26 November 2013aged 35 to 44Female
My son loves reading National Geographic Magazine, full of interesting facts displayed in a fun, colourful child friendly way which means they are learning new facts and enjoying it. 2nd year of subscribing, makes a great Christmas gift.Date used : 24/10/2013
- Good read but way to many adverts!By harry6618 November 2013aged 35 to 44Male
My son loves reading these and at the Clubcard price I think this is a fair deal, however...If I had paid anywhere near the cover price I would feel ripped off. There are so many obvious adverts or articles on new movies / toys etc which border on adverts for the movie or toys - kinda like infomercials.
- Re-subscribing againBy GeorginaW16 October 2013aged 25 to 34Female
Re-subscribing for the third year for my 9 year old nephew's Christmas present. He really looks forward to receiving it in the post every month, loves impressing everyone with all the facts and figures contained in each magazine and put the posters up in his room. I hope Tesco continue with this offer as I'll have a disappointed nephew otherwise!Date used : 16/10/2013
- Brilliant, educational and value for pointsBy HelenD28 September 2013aged 45 to 54Female
Have just re-subscribed using Clubcard Points - My son looks forward to receiving this each month :)Date used : 23/10/2012
- Amazing dealBy DawnDawnDawn19 August 2013aged 35 to 44Female
My 13 year old and 6 year old love the magazine and it is such a great deal! It covers a broad range of topics which include animals, the world around us as well as green living. Lovely posters inside to pin to your wall as well as collectors inf cards... BRILLIANT
Add to basket
The fine print
• Subscription is for 12 months from issue date. Tokens are not valid for purchase of individual magazines and are for 12 months’ subscription only.
Terms & Conditions
• Subscription is for 12 months (issue terms may vary) from issue date.
• Tokens are not valid for purchase of individual magazines and are for 12 months’ subscription only.
• Offer valid for UK subscriptions only; which includes Northern Ireland, but excludes BFPO addresses.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
•You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
•Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.