Treat yourself and friends to an exciting time at Fife's Raptor World. Based in south east Scotland, the setting couldn't be more perfect for flying some of the world's most majestic birds of prey.
What you get
Raptor World can be found in Fife's Deer Centre, one of the county's most popular tourist attractions. You can spend the day learning to fly some of nature's most effective hunters for less when you use Clubcard vouchers. For every £5 in vouchers you exchange, you'll get £15 back in tokens to put towards your visit.
Raptor World lets you get hands on with hawks, owls, falcons and buzzards. You can spend whole or half days; or one/two hour handling sessions where getting so close to these creatures will prove to be a truly heart-racing experience.
Alternatively you can embark on a Really Wild Scottish Tour where you can watch native wildlife in its natural habitat. Explore the lochs and glens for deer, otter, duck and gees, golden eagles and plenty more.
A visit to Raptor World lets you really get in touch with the sort of wildlife that the Scottish lowlands have to offer, not to mention providing you with ultimate bragging rights of having held a hawk or buzzard.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Raptor World, download this additional information about Raptor World (download PDF file *) . Visit their website at www.raptorworld.co.uk.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
Add to basket
• Bookings must be made at least 14 days before the activity. Tokens must be received by Raptor World within 5 days of making the booking.
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode. All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights