Belleek Pottery Visitors Centre
Have a guided tour of Northern Ireland's oldest pottery and discover what's made Belleek Pottery one of the most enduring success stories in Irish craftsmanship.
What you get
Put a few pounds in Clubcard vouchers towards a tour of the Belleek Pottery Visitors Centre, and experience some of Northern Ireland's finest and oldest pieces of pottery.
Just exchange £2.50 in vouchers and you'll get £10 back in tokens to put towards the tour. From there, you're in the hands of one of the knowledgeable and friendly tour guides.
The pottery itself dates back to 1857 and it's at the start of the tour where you'll see one of the oldest and most prestigious pieces Belleek ever made, the Belleek International Centre Piece.
Nestled on the banks of the River Erne, Belleek Pottery is one of Ireland's top visitor attractions. See it all for a lot less and enjoy a wonderful day of culture and heritage with the family or friends.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Days Out,
additional information about Days Out (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
Add to basket
• Please check all opening/closing times, dates and admission prices before your visit.
• Tokens cannot be used in food outlets or shops.
• For a full list of where you can use your Days out token(s) please read 'Additional Information'
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens may be used against standard admission, but cannot be used for galas, special events and/or shows, group bookings, season tickets or annual memberships.
• Tokens cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, scheme or promotion.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• Tokens cannot be used towards the purchase of Pottery.