Bird World is a lovely family attraction where kids and grown-ups can really get to know some of the world's exciting bird species. You're also entitled to a nose round Jenny Wren Farm and the Underwater World.
What you get
There are over 160 species of the world's birds here from the coast-loving Hammerkops to graceful owls and herons. The whole family will love it, especially when you can get in for less by exchanging a few Clubcard vouchers.
Just exchange £2.50 in vouchers and you'll get £10 back in tokens for your day at Bird World.
Enjoy 26 acres of landscaped ground and over 100 bird enclosures to wander round. All the favourites are here, from flamingo to toucan, penguins and hummingbirds. Some will even be instantly recognisable from storybooks or as pets.
Don't miss daily events such as penguin feeding or the Safari Road Train from which you can observe ostrich, emus, cranes and storks.
Elsewhere there's the likes of Jenny Wren Farm to explore. It's one of the most popular areas of the park, and is home to domestic animals like goats, pigs, and ponies, as well as smaller, furrier critters like bunnies and mice. Younger visitors especially love Jenny Wren Farm.
Underwater World takes you on a journey from a tropical mountain stream through to the colourful world of marine reefs in the ocean seas. Fish of all sorts, even three Caiman crocodiles, are there to observe, including Godfrey, the soft-shelled turtle.
Bird World, with all its feathered residents, is a fantastic place to take the kids where both you and they will enjoy a day well spent.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Days Out,
additional information about Days Out (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- enjoyable day outBy JulesP18 May 2015aged 35 to 44Male
A really good way to break up a journey on the M3 on a bank holiday Monday. Plenty of things to keep children happy and occupied. When they've seen enough birds, there are good play areas, the farm and underwater world. The nearby garden centre does a very good lunch.Date used : 04/05/2015
- Not to be ignored..........By Scottie0821 April 2015aged 55 to 64Female
Visited with family group with age range between 58 - 5 loved the fact that there was something to hold every ones interest. Little ones loved the “feeding of the Penguins” while the older of the group loved the amazing array of birds and the displays. Nice that there is a theme to the day as well….. Brilliant day out for all age groups, nice picnic areas with playgrounds. The little farm is lovely and good display of fish in Underwater World. The park is very well kept, litter free and well maintained.Date used : 08/04/2015
- Good family day outBy KTDawko24 November 2014aged 35 to 44Female
We visited Birdworld in October, we were trying to find a family place to visit on our way down to Bognor. My children are 7 and 5 and we thoroughly enjoyed the day, learning lots about lots of different types of birds/animals. The children particularly enjoyed handling the small animals (mice/rabbits/guinea pigs, in the farm area. The bird demonstration was funny and interactive, with the birds flying above our heads in the audience. The aquarium was a bit dated but again interested to find out certain water creatures. Would recommend a visit using the clubcard vouchersDate used : 19/10/2014
- cannot fault the offerBy GrandmaH07 September 2014aged 55 to 64Female
I take my grandsons to birdworld a lot as they are very interested in all birds and are very knowledgeable about them the cages all have very informative plaques which the boys read out there are many varied varieties of birds and a lovely farm. Great paths for pushchair or wheelchair access and reasonable cafe and the fish tanks always are a nice way to round off the day all round its a great and full day out, made all the more accesible with the vouchers.Date used : 29/08/2014
- Relaxing place to visitBy vivski04 September 2014aged 45 to 54Female
I have been there many times with my two girls and there always seems lots to do for all age groups. The staff are well informed.Date used : 22/08/2014
Add to basket
• Please check all opening/closing times, dates and admission prices before your visit.
• Tokens cannot be used in food outlets or shops.
• For a full list of where you can use your Days out token(s) please read 'Additional Information'
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens may be used against standard admission, but cannot be used for galas, special events and/or shows, group bookings, season tickets or annual memberships.
• Tokens cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, scheme or promotion.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.