Bird World is a lovely family attraction where kids and grown-ups can really get to know some of the world's exciting bird species. You're also entitled to a nose round Jenny Wren Farm and the Underwater World.
What you get
There are over 160 species of the world's birds here from the coast-loving Hammerkops to graceful owls and herons. The whole family will love it, especially when you can get in for less by exchanging a few Clubcard vouchers.
Just exchange £2.50 in vouchers and you'll get £10 back in tokens for your day at Bird World.
Enjoy 26 acres of landscaped ground and over 100 bird enclosures to wander round. All the favourites are here, from flamingo to toucan, penguins and hummingbirds. Some will even be instantly recognisable from storybooks or as pets.
Don't miss daily events such as penguin feeding or the Safari Road Train from which you can observe ostrich, emus, cranes and storks.
Elsewhere there's the likes of Jenny Wren Farm to explore. It's one of the most popular areas of the park, and is home to domestic animals like goats, pigs, and ponies, as well as smaller, furrier critters like bunnies and mice. Younger visitors especially love Jenny Wren Farm.
Underwater World takes you on a journey from a tropical mountain stream through to the colourful world of marine reefs in the ocean seas. Fish of all sorts, even three Caiman crocodiles, are there to observe, including Godfrey, the soft-shelled turtle.
Bird World, with all its feathered residents, is a fantastic place to take the kids where both you and they will enjoy a day well spent.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Days Out,
additional information about Days Out (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Great birthday day out.By LeeB4419 August 2014aged 35 to 44Male
Daughters birthday day out fab time good value made even better by being able to feed all the birds with little pots of food kept them busy for ages thanks tesco and bird world.Date used : 17/08/2014
- Good day outBy Grammy15 August 2014aged 55 to 64Female
Living locally I have been going to Birdworld regularly for the last 30 years with my own children and grandchildren and the nursery children when I worked at a nursery school and it is always a good day out, but I must admit that paying the going rate for myself (oap) and an eight year old and a six year old would have made me think twice about taking them! Not sure that it would encourage a family to come even with a family ticket. However good old Tesco came to the rescue and we had a smashing day once we'd sorted out all the different feed and show times. I do think Underwater world could do with some renovation though.Date used : 31/07/2014
- Loved it ever since I was little.By SPaine30 July 2014aged 18 to 24Female
I have been visiting Birdworld since I was little & having birthday parties there at least till I was 10!! The staff are lovely and the animals are adorable. They even have reindeer now in the farm section! It's unlike any animal park I've visited before, as you actually get to go up close to the animals, even walking around their pens while they fly above you! They also do free flying displays & let you go into the goat & rabbit pen to pet them. The day is then finished of with a trip to their aquarium, all included into the price! A fantastic day out for the whole family and any animal lover!Date used : 20/07/2014
- Great family day outBy ChosenFamily16 July 2014aged 45 to 54Female
We had a great day (helped by the weather). All the staff at Birdworld were really helpful and the whole set up is very family friendly. Even better when the day was paid for with Tesco Vouchers!!. Highly recommended**Date used : 13/07/2014
- Fab day out for the familyBy Jilly1108 July 2014aged 65 or overFemale
Great place, so much to do and see. Need to be organised to see all the feeding and flying. We took a lively 4 year old and were there for over 5 hours, she loved everything, especially the baby goats which sat on her lap, and the area where you can walk amongst the small birds. We dashed round underwater world in order to get back for the flying display, but had run out of energy to go round again!Date used : 03/07/1944
Add to basket
• Please check all opening/closing times, dates and admission prices before your visit.
• Tokens cannot be used in food outlets or shops.
• For a full list of where you can use your Days out token(s) please read 'Additional Information'
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens may be used against standard admission, but cannot be used for special events and/or shows, group bookings, season tickets or annual memberships.
• Tokens cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, scheme or promotion.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.