Bird World is a lovely family attraction where kids and grown-ups can really get to know some of the world's exciting bird species. You're also entitled to a nose round Jenny Wren Farm and the Underwater World.
What you get
There are over 160 species of the world's birds here from the coast-loving Hammerkops to graceful owls and herons. The whole family will love it, especially when you can get in for less by exchanging a few Clubcard vouchers.
Just exchange £2.50 in vouchers and you'll get £10 back in tokens for your day at Bird World.
Enjoy 26 acres of landscaped ground and over 100 bird enclosures to wander round. All the favourites are here, from flamingo to toucan, penguins and hummingbirds. Some will even be instantly recognisable from storybooks or as pets.
Don't miss daily events such as penguin feeding or the Safari Road Train from which you can observe ostrich, emus, cranes and storks.
Elsewhere there's the likes of Jenny Wren Farm to explore. It's one of the most popular areas of the park, and is home to domestic animals like goats, pigs, and ponies, as well as smaller, furrier critters like bunnies and mice. Younger visitors especially love Jenny Wren Farm.
Underwater World takes you on a journey from a tropical mountain stream through to the colourful world of marine reefs in the ocean seas. Fish of all sorts, even three Caiman crocodiles, are there to observe, including Godfrey, the soft-shelled turtle.
Bird World, with all its feathered residents, is a fantastic place to take the kids where both you and they will enjoy a day well spent.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Days Out, download this additional information about Days Out (download PDF file *) . Visit their website at www.birdworld.co.uk.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Brilliant day outBy didntknowihadone15 August 2013aged 55 to 64Female
My partner (who is a committed birdwatcher) and I took my 7 year old grandson (a budding birdwatcher) for a day out. There is so much there and it entertained on all levels. Unfortunately we didn't have time to see everything as time and attention spans were running a bit low. Fortunately as it is such a good offer we should be able to go again sometime.Date used : 14/08/2013
- Great experienceBy BirdinUK20 July 2013aged 35 to 44Female
We took our 10 months old baby out for the day at Bird World on a sunny day and she loved it! She loved looking at all the birds. We also had picnic there too. Brilliant time we had. It would have been a bit pricey if we were to pay ourselves.Date used : 01/06/2013
- Birdworld.By Bohemians29 May 2013aged 35 to 44Female
What a great interactive day out. For £1 a pot of mealworms you can feed most of the feathery inmates along your way. This brought the days experience up a whole other notch for my guys.Date used : 25/05/2013
Add to basket
• Please check all opening/closing times, dates and admission prices before your visit.
• Tokens cannot be used in food outlets or shops.
• For a full list of where you can use your Days out token(s) please read 'Additional Information'
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens may be used against standard admission, but cannot be used for special events and/or shows, group bookings, season tickets or annual memberships.
• Tokens cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, scheme or promotion.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.