Bigland Hall Equestrian
Treat the horse fanatic in your life to some riding lessons in arguably the most beautiful parts of the UK with a session at Bigland Hall in the Lake District.
What you get
With Clubcard vouchers, you can take part in a select horse riding session for less at Bigland Hall. For every £5 in vouchers you exchange, you'll get £15 back in tokens to put towards a ride at the grand estate.
The hall itself is set in jaw-dropping Lake District surroundings, just ten minutes away from Lake Windermere. There are over 30 horses and ponies to choose from and it make for perfect first-time riders.
At Bigland Hall you can choose from 4 riding options. So whether your little ones just fancy a gentle walk on horseback round the lanes off the estate, choose the Lead Rein Ride; if you can walk/trot independently, opt for the Estate Ride where an hour's journey round the grounds of Bigland Hall can be had; if you're in a group of mixed abilities, go for the 45 minute Group Lessons where you'll ride outside during the summer and inside all year round; or finally, you can get your child their very own pony for the day (or half a day)where they'll learn how to thoroughly look after the animal, and ride it if they're deemed suitable to do so.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Bigland Hall Equestrian,
additional information about Bigland Hall Equestrian (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
Add to basket
• Please confirm opening times & dates by checking their website
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode. All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights
• Tokens can be used for lead rein, estate ride and group lessons only. All other rides and lessons are excluded.
• All bookings are subject to availability.
• 24 hour notice is needed for all cancellations.
• Minimum age and riding abilities will apply to some rides, please check with Bigland Hall before booking.
• Refunds will not be given if the rider is not to the standard required for the ride that they have booked.