Bigland Hall Equestrian
Treat the horse fanatic in your life to some riding lessons in arguably the most beautiful parts of the UK with a session at Bigland Hall in the Lake District.
What you get
With Clubcard vouchers, you can take part in a select horse riding session for less at Bigland Hall. For every £5 in vouchers you exchange, you'll get £15 back in tokens to put towards a ride at the grand estate.
The hall itself is set in jaw-dropping Lake District surroundings, just ten minutes away from Lake Windermere. There are over 30 horses and ponies to choose from and it make for perfect first-time riders.
At Bigland Hall you can choose from 4 riding options. So whether your little ones just fancy a gentle walk on horseback round the lanes off the estate, choose the Lead Rein Ride; if you can walk/trot independently, opt for the Estate Ride where an hour's journey round the grounds of Bigland Hall can be had; if you're in a group of mixed abilities, go for the 45 minute Group Lessons where you'll ride outside during the summer and inside all year round; or finally, you can get your child their very own pony for the day (or half a day)where they'll learn how to thoroughly look after the animal, and ride it if they're deemed suitable to do so.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Bigland Hall Equestrian,
additional information about Bigland Hall Equestrian (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Good tuitionBy Firmbutfair27 May 2015aged 45 to 54Female
Myself and my two children have been learning and find the instructors flexible, fun and with lots of tips for improving. Also a good point is that you don't have to supply your own footwear and it is a great location.Date used : 10/04/2015
- Great use of vouchers!By Panda718 April 2015aged 35 to 44Female
Really friendly staff who helped three non riders to have a great experience!
- Lovely riding in beautiful sceneryBy Otterr13 April 2015aged 45 to 54Female
My daughters did the Estate Ride. It seemed just right for beginners who can ride a little and control their own ponies. They went out on the road for a way then into the woods for the rest of the hour. All the staff were friendly and helpful and the horses were clearly well cared for and suitable for the riders. They also had a riding lesson first which was very well taught and they learned a lot. We will definitely visit again next time we're in the Lake District. This was the highlight of our holidays.Date used : 07/04/2015
- Great treat for the kidsBy Pockle27 April 2014aged 35 to 44Female
Our 3 children who have never ridden before all went out ponies. Even the youngest child aged 4 loved it! The staff were very friendly.Date used : 22/02/2014
Add to basket
• Please confirm opening times & dates by checking their website
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode. All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights
• Tokens can be used for lead rein, estate ride and group lessons only. All other rides and lessons are excluded.
• All bookings are subject to availability.
• 24 hour notice is needed for all cancellations.
• Minimum age and riding abilities will apply to some rides, please check with Bigland Hall before booking.
• Refunds will not be given if the rider is not to the standard required for the ride that they have booked.