Glasgow Science Centre
The Glasgow Science Centre is one of Scotland's top attractions. It presents science and technology in fun, interactive ways that appeal to the whole family.
What you get
There's loads to do at the Glasgow Science Centre and it's all presented on a big scale. The tower, the Science Mall - it's in your face but it's unobtrusive and fun, and you can experience the lot for less with Clubcard vouchers.
Simply scrape together £2.50 in vouchers and you'll get £10 back in tokens to put towards admission costs. From there it's time to be captivated by all the goings-on inside the museum.
The unmissable Science Mall is spread over three floors where there's workshop interactivity, an amazing Planetarium, and a Bodyworks exhibition where you can get to grips with different parts of the human body.
The IMAX* screen is Scotland's biggest - larger than a 5-a-side football pitch - and they show a range of 2D and 3D blockbusters that'll leave your heart pumping from the audiovisual onslaught.
The Glasgow Tower, at 127m, is the tallest freestanding building in the country, right on the banks of the River Clyde. It's capable of rotating 360 degrees, and provides stunning views for those willing to climb it.
The museum overall is a fantastic day out and is definitely worth visiting more than once to take everything in. All ages are welcome and all ages will love it.
*Please note: while you can still enjoy discount entry prices, tokens cannot be redeemed for full admission to the IMAX Cinema.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Days Out,
additional information about Days Out (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- cheaper day outBy pam1222 April 2015aged 35 to 44Female
Boosted our clubcard vouchers for a family day out at Glasgow Science Centre during the easter holidays. Was a great deal making our trip a lot cheaper also boosted for cinema vouchers later in the week so a great financial result as we all know it can be expensive these days to treat your kids to family day out xx totally worth it!Date used : 08/04/2015
- Great family day outBy KPod04 March 2015aged 45 to 54Female
So much to do for all ages, we went with 3 children ages 4, 8 and 12 and easily filled up the whole day, best to start at the top and work your way down as the 1st floor got very busy late morning. Food was ok but would probably bring a picnic next timeDate used : 15/02/2015
- Great fun and educational too!By roccuya01 December 2014aged 55 to 64Female
The Science Centre is a great place to visit especially for kids. Lots of hands on stuff for all to enjoy. You can go again and again as they change the exhibitions regularly. My grandchildren aged 3 and 6 love going but it is relatively expensive and so that is why tesco clubcards are so brilliant. I would recommend a visit to anyone visiting Glasgow.Date used : 29/11/2014
- Great day outBy KazW29 September 2014aged 45 to 54Female
Used my reward vouchers to obtain days out vouchers which I then used for the Glasgow Science Centre. A great place to take kids and adults alike, so much to see and do.Date used : 29/09/2014
- One of the best exchanges for tesco voichersBy Shah03 September 2014aged 35 to 44Male
Very interesting and fun for the entire family. We went there with our two boys aged 8 and 11 and enjoyed a lot. There is so much for everyone that you can easily spent half a day.Date used : 29/08/2014
Add to basket
• Please check all opening/closing times, dates and admission prices before your visit.
• Tokens cannot be used in food outlets or shops.
Tokens can't be used for the IMAX screen.
• For a full list of where you can use your Days out token(s) please read 'Additional Information'
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens may be used against standard admission, but cannot be used for galas, special events and/or shows, group bookings, season tickets or annual memberships.
• Tokens cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, scheme or promotion.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• Tokens cannot be redeemed for admission to the IMAX Cinema.