Bala Adventure and Watersports Centre
Take to the water on Wales's largest natural lake, Bala Lake, and experience kayaking, rafting or sailing; or explore its surroundings by bike, hiking or rock climbing. It's Wales's natural playground.
What you get
Bala Lake is one of the most outstanding areas in Wales. It's the country's largest natural lake and is the stage for a variety of exciting watersports from windsurfing to canoeing. You can experience it all for less when you use Clubcard vouchers. Just exchange £5 and you'll get £15 back in tokens to spend on a day on the water.
With Clubcard tokens you can get involved with at least 2 of the following great activities:
• Raft building
Catering for the whole family and a range of different abilities, Bala Lake Watersports Centre is awash with exciting water-based activities and is the most beautiful place in which to learn them.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Bala Adventure and Watersports Centre,
additional information about Bala Adventure and Watersports Centre (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
Add to basket
• Please confirm opening times & dates by checking the Bala website
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode. All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights