Take a leap of faith with UK Bungee and achieve something memorable. UK Bungee is the leading operator of its kind and have safely pushed over 100,000 people from heights topping 100ft.
What you get
Bungee jumping is some people's idea of unsurpassable fun while, for others, there's nothing more terrifying. Get the adrenaline junkie in your life a real treat with a UK Bungee jump session, and do it for less with Clubcard vouchers. Simply exchange £5 in vouchers and you'll get £15 back to put towards a big jump.
However you want to jump, whether it's alone or bound together with a friend or loved one, do so at UK Bungee. Their jumps are 160ft with 300ft jumps scheduled for 4 times throughout the year. They also boast the world's only indoor Bungee jump and the only bridge jump in the UK.
Choose one of the following packages:
• The Awesome Foursome - £100
• The Triple Whammy - £60
• The UK's Only Bridge Bungee Jump Middlesbrough Transporter Bridge - £75
• 300ft Bungee Jump - £99
• Single Powerfan Descent - £30
• Indoor Bungee Jump - £50
• Single Bungee Jump - £60
• Single Bungee Jump Central London - £75
• Tandem Bungee Jump - £120
• Forwards and Backwards Jump - £120
• Lover's Leap Jump - £120
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with UK Bungee,
additional information about UK Bungee (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Great experienceBy Debbie197219 July 2014aged 35 to 44Female
The booking process a real pain, having to get a form, send tesco vouchers to uk bungee then wait for their voucher, however it is well worth it. My son and husband did a 160ft jump at Windsor and thought it was fabulous, they now want to do the 300ft jump.Date used : 01/06/2014
- Not impressed so farBy Sparkleyeyes7231 May 2014aged 35 to 44Female
Once you receive the tokens from Tesco, you are unable to book the experience day online . The info leaflet which came with the tokens states this and advises to phone and exchange that way. However, the company will not allow booking this way, but instead you are required to send the tokens to them via recorded delivery (once you've received a form to complete from them)and only then will they exchange the Tesco tokens for one of their own gift tokens. Once you've received a gift voucher through the post you are then able to book. By the time I was actually able to book, the slot I wanted (for my sons 18th birthday) was fully booked. Disappointing as if Tesco had stated this in the first place I would not have bothered!
Add to basket
Bookings must be made at least 14 days before the activity.
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode. All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights